1

"Okay, class let's have the roll call."

"Avila, Kiko?"

"Avila, Koki?"

"AVILA AVILA!"

"Sir, they're not here."

"What the-- Where on earth are those to again?!"

"They went out after recess, Sir."

"Whut?!?! Leche... Posedio, will you put away that bread! And go look for those two! GO!"

"Y-Yes, Sir--"

"AND THROW THAT DAMN BREAD FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

Geez. How on earth will I get to have proper learning if I always go out and search the whole campus for those two idiots EVERY. SINGLE. DAY?!

It's always, "Posedio, where's Avila? Posedio look for Avila. Posedio your seatmates are missing again! Posedio Avila this, Avila that!"

Argh! I am sooo pissed!

I immediately went to the library, because I know there's a great chance I'll see Kiko there. In the 12345 times that I have been tasked to search for them during the whole school year, I often find him in the main library.

Don't you dare get fooled, he's not so fond of reading!

He just sleeps there!

When I arrived at the main library, I went up to the second floor, to the last table. And I'm not wrong, Kiko is there.

An enormous encyclopedia is propped open in front of him, covering him, and if you'd look at him in this direction, he seems to be reading. But.. if you take a good look, he's even snoring!

Sighing, I removed the encyclopedia and prodded him on the shoulder. "Kiko. Sir Buskan told me to get you." Sir Buskan is our Ethics Teacher. Mind you, he had lost his ethical principles ever since the twins became his students.

He sat up and yawning, looked at me. "It's you, Rose."

I suppressed a grin. In this whole school, only him and his twin brother call me Rose. Other people regard me as Posedio, or sometimes, Chabellina. I can't remember how many times I've asked my Mom why the hell she named me Chabellina. But she just laughs, saying it's cute and fits my chubby cheeks. So I stopped asking, and long since accepted that my name stinks.

"Where's Koki?"

"Who?"

"KKKOOki!"

He smirked. "I thought I heard it wrong."

My ghad.

I took a deep breath and forced a smile. "Let's go, sir, and look for KKKOOki."

"If you say so."

Now, the tricky part is looking for Kiko's twin, Koki. Pronounced as 'Kkooki', the K should be suuuuuper aspirated. Because if you mispronounce it, you might sound like a slang term for female genitalia (*whispers* just google it: Tagalog for vagina :'D). If I dislike my name, it's nothing to Koki's hatred of his name. He despises his name! Mwahahahahha!!

"Why are you laughing?" Kiko asked with his usual lazy accent. He's walking with me, his hands on his pocket. He and his twin aaaalways walk like that. And I must admit, it's cool. I tried walking that way and I felt I am a penguin.

"Huh? No I'm not. Hehe. Wait, where do you think Koki is?"

"Why don't you call him?"

"Don't have my phone here. May I borrow yours?"