13

It was a really good morning when I arrived in school. I don't know. Maybe because I now have my circle--wait there's just three of us, so-- triangle of friends. LOL.

The good thing about it is they are the ones who have said that we are not just seatmates. At least I did not jump into conclusions, right?

--BLAG--

"Ouch!" I massaged my left shoulder where somebody had bumped me. A tall guy with dark brown hair and thick brows and deep dark eyes looked down on me. I haven't seen him before... Maybe he's not in my year. I glanced at his uniform. Omo. He's a college student!

I stared at him. Isn't he going to say sorry?

He smirked, dusted off his sleeve where he had hit me and stepped towards me.

I held my head even higher and returned his smirk. "What?"

He laughed mockingly, "'What,' you say? Tss. Look here, piglet."

( ಠ益ಠ) WHAT DID HE CALL ME?!?!

He is already a foot away from me, and I am starting to panic inside. I mean, if he decides to throw me away, he can with that bulk of him-- But of course I would never show it!

"What? Who are you to call me piglet huh?!" I shouted at his face. Seeing he was shocked at my retort, I gathered much more courage. "And FYI mister... It was you who bumped into me. Can't you just say sorry or something?"

His smirk widened. "Woah. You dare to talk to me you piece of---"

"Chabellina!" Lance stepped in between us, shielding me from this thug. He tore his eyes from the guy and asked me, "Is he bothering you?"

"He bumped into me and now he's getting angry." I wonder if Lance knows this is a college guy we're dealing with.

Lance looked at him again. "Sir, if my friend is bothering you, please spare her!"

(〒﹏〒) I-I thought he'd man up and tell him off...

The guy laughed. But before he can say more, Lance held my left arm and pulled me away.

"Wait! Lance!" I said as we walk away.

"Walk quickly, Chabellina! We need to get away from him as possible...and don't look back!"

He did not say anything until we reach our floor. It's just then that he let go of my arm.

"Wait, what happened? I thought you were going to give him a dose of his own medicine?" I would like to laugh because he seemed more nervous than me.

He frowned at me. "Are you nuts? You don't know who that is."

"Who is that, then?" We entered the room. Many of our classmates are already there. I walked to Lance's seat.

He threw his bag onto his desk and crossed his arms, "That's Warren Domingo. He's rumored to be a member of a notorious gang here in Valesteros, but I knew it's true. That guy is not the type you'd piss off."

"He called me a piglet," I murmured.

Lance sighed, tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "At least he didn't call you a swine. Piglets are lot cuter."

( ꈨຶ‿ꈨຶ ) So I should be happy then???

Just then, Leila came dashing to us, she's looking like a bomb is about to go off.

"What happened?" Lance asked her, standing from his seat.

Gasping for air, she pointed to the direction she came from, "Koki----Koki---he---that guy---"