37

"Okay, class let's have the roll call."

"Avila, Kiko?"

"Avila, Koki?"

"AVILA AVILA!"

"Sir, they're not here."

"What the-- Where on earth are those to again?!"

"They went out after recess, Sir."

"Whut?!?! Leche... Posedio, will you put away that bread! And go look for those two! GO!"

"Y-Yes, Sir--"

"AND THROW THAT DAMN BREAD FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

I laughed. Who would expect that I will be able to memorize all the nooks and crannies of MIS just because I kept looking for those twins? I thought I would end my high school life without any friends, but look at me now. I've been close with my classmates, particularly Janeth and Mara. We sort of became best friends, we even sleep over at each other's house sometimes. You can really never tell who you'd be close with. Everything in our class had long since gone to normal, although we miss a few of us sometimes, but still, we remember Sir Buskan's words. Speaking of Sir Buskan. He's getting married! He even invited our class to his wedding. The boys are planning on gifting him with a portrait of him when he's angry. I wonder how he'd react.

"Rose, let's go, they're waiting for us!" Janeth called from the outside. We will be having our final rehearsal for the graduation ceremony.

I stood and went out. Ganymede is also waiting for me outside. Mara has gone to the field ahead of us to facilitate the practice.

"Have you bought a dress for the graduation ball?" Ganymede asked.

Janeth let out a giggle, "Of course. Things like that needs immediate action."

Ganymede and I laughed.

"I haven't bought one yet," I told them. The look on Ganymede's face tells me that I've done something horrible. "What?"

Janeth rolled her eyes. "Chabellina. Can you tell me how many days before the grad ball?"

"Two days?"

"Exactly. So when are you buying a dress?" Janeth sounds so exasperated.

Ganymede just laughed. I know parties aren't her style but it's undeniable tha she is as excited as the others.

"Actually, I am planning not to attend..." I said in a low voice.

They both gasped.

"No way!" Janeth said. "You will go even if that means kidnapping you to the venue."

Ganymede gasped. Janeth realized what she had said, she clasped her hands to her mouth.

"It's okay." I smiled at her. "Fine, I will go. But I will not stay the whole night."

"No you're not!" Ganymede said, she looked relieved that I changed the topic.

We arrived at the open grounds. Mara is already speaking in front. She's telling everyone to straighten the lines. The teachers are also in front, facilitating the process.

It took us 4 and a half hours of the rehearsal. By the time we are allowed to go home, it's already 5:30 pm.

Mara, Janeth, Ganymede, and I were the last ones left. We helped in arranging the chairs for the event.

"Shall we go shopping tomorrow?" Janeth said when we were walking back to our room to get our bags.

"Yeah, Rose hasn't bought a dress yet," Ganymede said.