Six

"...And so I said 'No, I didn't take your ham sandwich!'" Shinso let out a chuckle, and Daifuku's shoulders bounced in silent laughter as (Y/n) wrapped up her story, joining two as they all laughed. Today was going to mark her, Shinso's, and Daifuku's first day of junior high, and to say that the bright eyed girl was excited would be an understatement. She skipped next to Shinso as they walked to school, her hair-which she put into two low twin tails(Ignore this if your oc has short hair)-and skirt bouncing as she did so.

"You tell the funniest stories (N/n)," Daifuku stated as Shinso nodded, a small smile present on the boy's face. "Thanks Dai!" The girl said, beaming-which had turned Shinso's cheeks a light pink and the tips of Daifuku's ears red. The girl then stopped at a corner, turning to face the two ghosts whom she'd grown up with-Nanashi and Sachiko-and signed something to them, not that anyone else would know. If any passerby's saw her, it'd look like she was throwing gang signs to the air. They both signed different responses back and the shorter girl turned around and sighed, pouting as she did so, and turned to face her childhood friends.

"Well my good sirs, I'm afraid that this is where we part," She said. Unfortunately, the three kids all attended different schools. (Y/n) attended Aldera Junior High, Shinso went to Nabu, and Daifuku got stuck in Yamada*. "Shi says that I only walk straight from here and your mom says that you have to follow Toshi until you reach Hachii street. From there, you make a right and eventually you should be there," (Y/n) said, receiving a thanks from the multi-eyed boy. "See you guys after school. We meet at this exact location, so you guys remember that alright," The (h/t) haired girl gave her two childhood friends hugs and jogged away, waving excitedly as she did so. Shinso gave a roll of his eyes as he waved back with a small smirk and Daifuku returned the excitement full force as he waved. (Y/n)'s figure began to get smaller, the boys took their leave also, Shinso leading the way.

It turns out that waving, skipping, and facing the other way was a spell for distraction for (Y/n) as she soon crashed into someone, taking both her and the person down. The (e/c) eyed girl immediately sprung up to apologize bowing her head repeatedly as Nanashi shook his head in disappointment, crossing his arms.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry! I didn't hear you coming!" The voice of the stranger cracked as (Y/n) looked up from her bow, looking at the stranger. Her (e/c) eyes darted up to his to his fluffy green hair-reminding her of a certain indigo-haired male-before flickering down to the stranger's face, her bright, (e/c) eyes meeting his jade green ones.

The (h/t) haired girl watched as the boy's face turned a bright shade of pink when meeting eyes before speaking. "Ah, no! It was my fault for not paying attention! I'm sorry!" She once again bowed her head before meeting the unknown males flustered gaze. Trailing her eyes downwards to his clothing, (Y/n) noticed that the boy wore the boys uniform from her junior high. Widening her eyes, a bright smile spread across the girl's face as she spoke. "Hey, you go to Aldera too?" She asked, getting a nod from the freckled male as he responded, "Y-yeah. I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is going to be my first day in junior high." If it was even possible, the 13 year old female's smile got even wider as she nodded her head rapidly, her twin tails bouncing up and down "Same! I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and this is my best friend Nanashi!" She motioned to the white haired male-whom Izuku could not see-receiving a confused and concerned stare from the green haired boy.

"Uh, am I missing something?" He questioned, tilting his head. 'He can't see me idiot,' the ghost signed at his companion, keeping his stoic face present as (Y/n) pouted at him, saying and signing simultaneously, "Well you don't have to be mean about it." Izuku scratched the back of his head nervously, concerned for his school mate's mental stability. 'Is she okay? Should I call someone?' He thought, looking around for anyone that might know the girl, but saw no one else on the street but her. About to repeat his question, Midoriya opened his mouth but instead flinched when her head whipped in his direction, one of her ponytails hitting her in the face-not that she reacted to it. "Sorry about that," (Y/n) scratched her cheek as she continued, "Ya' see, it's apart of my quirk. I forget that people can't really see Nanashi. Or others for that matter." This seemed to peak the curly haired boy's interest as he asked, "Quirk? Others?"

The girl hummed at the Izuku's question, beginning to walk with the boy as she spoke. "Yup, my quirk. I can see dead people." Midoriya yelped, almost dropping his notebook-which he'd pulled out the moment (Y/n) mentioned her quirk-as he looked at (h/c) girl with wide eyes."D-dead people?" he asked, his voice quaking. Not sensing her new friend's unease, (Y/n) looked up in thought, putting a finger to her chin as she said, "Well, not just people. I've also seen my fair share of animals here and there. In fact, there's a cute little kitty over there!" (Y/n) pointed to the curb of the sidewalk, where Izuku saw the rotting corpse of what used to be a cat, it's black fur matted with blood as flies began to swarm around it, but that's not what (Y/n) saw. A few inches above the corpse floated an adorable black cat, it's cloudy blue eyes stared up at the trio of teens as the female one pointed to it. Tilting its head, it watched as the (h/c) haired one cooed at it, not understanding a word coming out of her mouth.

"The doctor called it 'The Psychic's Apprentice' but I think I'm more of a medium if ya' ask me," she said, winking as Midoriya's face flushed once again. "Anyway, last time we went to get my quirk check up, the doctor was yapping on and on about something to do with possesion of something like that, and then my mom lectured me about how I have to be careful with ghosts, but I'm not too sure.." The girl went on and on about her quirk, eventually getting sidetracked and changing the subject as the two teens made their way to school, not aware of the eyes watching them from the alleyways.

When the two finally reached the school, (Y/n) stared in awe at how big it was. The white building was four stories high plus a flat rooftop. Her admiring was cut short as someone roughly pushed her aside.

"Move it extra's!" A gruff voice shouted, cutting between the two. (Y/n) let out a yelp as she began to fall, but was caught by Nanashi-who swiftly placed her back on her feet before anyone noticed and glared at the newcomer. It seemed that Izuku knew him, as a look of realization replaced his shock from earlier."A-ah! Kacchan!" He stuttered, turning the blond's attention towards the two teens that he'd pushed out of the way. His red orbs pierced through the green haired male. "Stupid Deku," He muttered before looking over to the (h/c) haired female who he'd never seen in his life. "And who are you? Deku's quirkless girlfriend or something?"

"Quirkless?" "G-girlfriend?" The two teens questioned in sync. Izuku's face reddened as (Y/n) tilted her head. "I'm not quirkless! And who're you to be assuming anything?" she asked the blonde stranger, who puffed out his chest and introduced himself. "The name's Katsuki Bakugo. Remember that extra, because you nobodies will be hearing it a lot more often when I become the number one hero." Not liking his attitude, the smaller girl puffed her chest out, deepening her voice as she mocked the cocky male. "The name's (Y/n) (L/n)! Remember that extra because you'll be hearing it a lot often after I become the number one hero." Various reactions were directed to the girl's mockery. Nanashi snorted in approval, Izuku looked just about ready to die, and Katsuki was infuriated. His eyes flared as he balled his hands into fists-small explosions emitting from them-as he trudged to the (e/c) eyed girl.

"Why you-" The ringing of bell had cut Katsuki off from whatever he was about to say as students began to rush to their classrooms. The ash blond male froze in place, before sending the two a glare and storming off to his class. "Well Izuku, that's our cue. Say, what homeroom do you have?" Turning her head to face Izuku, (Y/n)'s eyes shined as he answered. "1-B." "Really? Me too! Wow, so lucky we got stuck in the same class right?" She asked, beaming as the green-eyed boy's cheeks tinted a light shade of pink. "Y-yeah I guess.." He stuttered as the three-Nanashi's still there-made their way to the students' shared classroom.

Unfortunately, (Y/n) and Izuku weren't the only ones who knew eachother in their class. The moment she opened the door, shining (e/c) eyes widened as they met glaring scarlet ones.

"Whaaat!?"

Artwork used not mine.
*I totally made that up