Seven: Part One

"Whaaatt?!"

(Y/n) couldn't help her outburst as she saw the same rude boy from earlier sitting in her homeroom. Backing up, (Y/n) walked outside of the class, muttering, "This is the right class right?" Hearing the girl's question, Izuku looked at his schedule, then to the room number and nodded, saying, "Uh, yeah. This is class 1-B." Pouting, (Y/n) reluctantly made her way into the classroom, grumbling.

Unfortunately, the only desks left were one next to the ash blond and one behind that empty desk, but that desk was quickly taken by a familiar green haired boy as he slumped into his seat, avoiding (Y/n)'s gaze. The mentioned girl's jaw dropped at the boy, before morphing her face into a pout. 'Traitor,' she thought, taking the seat in front of him, Nanashi close behind her. She turned her head away from Katsuki's direction to face her other seatmate, seeing a girl.Based on her looks, you could tell that she wasn't Japanese.

The girl had dark brown, curly hair that reached past her shoulders and dark skin as well. Along with the school uniform, she wore a yellow sweatshirt over it and a pair of earphones that led a wire trail to the phone that sat hidden in her desk. (Y/n) couldn't see what color her eyes were, as they were closed in relaxation as she nodded her head to whatever music she was listening to. Caught up in observing the foreign girl, (Y/n) didn't notice that the girl had opened her chocolate orbs and was observing her back, a questioning look on her face as she snapped the (h/t) haired girl out of her thoughts.

"Is there something on my face or something?" The girl asked with a slight accent. (Y/n) blinked in surprise and blushed, embarrassed to be caught staring and answered, "N-no. Sorry, I just wanted to get to know my seatmate since we're going to be here for a while." Hearing her classmate's response, the unknown girl's face morphed into one of amusement as she gave a toothy grin-revealing sharp, pearly white teeth-and extended her hand, introducing herself. "I'm Adelaide Rowan, but you can call me by my first name if you want. And before you ask, no I am not from around here. Me and my parents moved to Japan from America a few months ago."

(Y/n)'s eyes visibly brightened at her foreign classmate's statement. "Wow, America! What's it like there? My dad's always bringing back souvenirs from there when he goes on business trips but I've never actually been to America! How's the food? My dad says it's really good and they have a wide variety there!" (Y/n) continued to interrogate Adelaide as the girl chuckles at her hyperactive-ness, holding a hand up to the (h/t) haired female to stop anymore questions. "Well, coming from someone who's lived there for around fourteen years of her life, I think Japan is way cooler. Though, I can't say I disagree with your dad. Back in America, you could eat a dozen fried donuts on top of a pizza slice and no one would say anything to you." This only seemed to peak (Y/n)'s interest even more as she opened her mouth to speak, but was quickly silenced by the door to their homeroom sliding open as a tall, brown haired man walked in and stopped in front of the teacher's desk, turning to face the students.

        "Good morning first years! I am Mr.Renzo, your homeroom teacher for this semester," The blue eyed male grinned brightly as he continued. "Let's all kick this year off to a good start!" (Y/n) pouted, slightly mad that she'd been interrupted, but that was short lived as she felt something nudging her foot. Turning her head slightly to face Adelaide, she saw the girl motion her head downwards. Looking subtly in that direction, she saw a small piece of paper held out towards her. Growing curious, (Y/n) took it and opened it quickly, making little noise and not noticing the irritated red orbs that watched her. 'Let's talk later after class. Meet me at the rooftop at lunch,' The messy handwriting on the note read. (Y/n)'s face lit up as she turned her head to the curly haired girl, nodding slightly before facing forward and actually beginning to pay attention to Mr. Renzo's lesson.

Several hours later, and the bell that signaled lunchtime had finally rung, sounding like music to the many students attending ears as they all gradually trickled into the soon to be crowded hallway to wherever they pleased. (Y/n) was amongst  these many students, clutching her (f/c) bag tightly to her side as she tried to make her way through the never-ending crowd. Keyword; tried. Left, right. Forward, backwards. The poor girl was being ruthlessly tousled and shoved around like a rag doll. Yelps and shouts of pain left her lips as people stepped on her toes or pushed her out of the way. This was nothing like elementary school and the teen was definitely not prepared for it. As another shove was served roughly to (Y/n)'s back, she felt herself falling forward and let another yell escape her vocal cords, shutting her eyes tightly as she fell to her doom. It was at that moment that Nanashi decided that enough was enough.

It was as if some sort of invisible force-field had suddenly formed around the girl, shoving the crowd around her roughly-many yells of discomfort and objection leaving  so that she'd have enough room to bend over and touch her toes. Said girl, had been placed back onto her feet, not a hair on her head out of place and her uniform neatly tucked in. It was almost as if she'd never been manhandled by the mob in the first place, but she knew that couldn't be true. After all, she could already feel the bruises of other people's hands forming on her delicate, (s/t) skin. So what exactly happened? That, even (Y/n) had no answer for as she looked around the now awed crowd in confusion. "Um-" and just as the middle schooler had begun to speak, she stopped seeing her scarred friend float into her field of vision. 'Lets go.' And so he floated away, the (h/t) haired girl trailing behind him like a baby duck as the crowd-unwillingly- parted for them on their way to the school rooftop.