Twenty-Four

"Ah!"

The loud thud of (Y/n)'s body hitting the floor drew everyone's attention to the front of the class. Said girl layed, sprawled out for all to see. She could feel her face heating up from her place on the ground and had half a mind to just not get up. 'I wish the world would swallow me right now,' She thought before reluctantly lifting her head. "O-oww~" The teen groaned while she reached a hand to rub her sore forehead. (Y/n) could practically feel the bruise forming, small tears pricked at her eyes from the pain. At the sight, any further snickering from Hito and Shin was quickly silenced. Letting their smiles drop, the—now concerned—siblings flew over to their mortal companion, having only one thought in mind.

'Nanashi's gonna kill us...Again!'

"He-hey (Y/n) you alright? We didn't mean to push you that hard!" Shin stated, frantically waving his hands back and forth. "Yeah! I-it was an accident. Please don't cry..." Hito agreed with his brother, tears beginning to form within his own blue orbs. (Y/n) parted her lips to respond, instead yelped in surprise as a hand shot into her line of vision—going right through the twins' body.

"Excuse me, but are you alright?"

Looking past the hand, (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes met a pair of deep blue ones, covered by rectangular glasses. It was a boy who—like her—wore U.A.'s uniform on his rather broad figure. The male's hair had been styled so that not a single strand was sticking out of place and held an aura of authority and responsibility. As he held out his hand to (Y/n), she could see a bit of concern lingering in his lens-covered eyes.

Hesitantly, the medium grasped his hand, shivering subtly as the taller male pulled her up—phasing straight through Hito and Shin. The medium made a mental note to apologize for that later. Nodding her head, (Y/n) forced out a small laugh. "Y-yeah, haha. Just a bit clumsy," She lied, dusting herself off. She then jumped back in surprise as the boy made a sudden jerking motion with his arms, moving them around stiffly as he talked.

"I see. Please try to be more careful next time." (Y/n) barley managed to utter a response before he cut her off with an introduction. "I'm Iida Tenya. I look forward to helping each other progress into future heroes as your classmate." Jutting out his hand after speaking, (Y/n) was slightly surprised by his proper introduction. Though, it didn't hinder the friendly smile that spread across her face as she took his hand, shaking it with mild enthusiasm.

"I'm, (Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to meet you!" The medium chirped back. She watched Iida walk back to his desk and looked around the classroom—analyzing possible seats she could take. Noting that the room was still particularly empty, the teen had a wider variety to choose from, but she couldn't seem to make up her mind.

Nearing the back, towards the left of the room, sat Iida in the second to last row. Two seats across from him sat another guy with a bird head, who seemed too enveloped in his book to pay any mind to the world around him. Along with the red choker wrapped around his neck, the guy gave off a mysterious, brooding vibe that (Y/n) couldn't help but think was kind of intimidating. 'Total main character vibes!' The girl thought, (e/c) eyes sparkling in interest. However, there were still many seats to choose from, so the teen went back to observing the room.

All the way in the back row, to the bird-guy's right sat a girl. Like (Y/n)—and the rest of the kids in the room—she wore U.A.'s uniform. Long black hair has been strung up into a high ponytail—though, a bit of fringe still managed to escape the hair-tie and rested to the left of her face. The girl held a small smile on her face while she busied herself with writing in a notebook, onyx eyes focused on the paper .