Eighteen

The last days of school flew by like a breeze, bringing forth summertime faster than (Y/n) could blink. After hearing of the villain encounter her freckled friend had, the girl quickly grew concerned for him. Checking up on Izuku, (Y/n) was slightly surprised when she noticed his demeanor had changed. Sleeping in class. Eating bigger meals—which he refused to share. (Y/n) even noticed that the boy had grown stronger. Both mentally and physically.

        Luckily for both of them, as promised, Inko had transferred the green haired teen into (Y/n) class for the last bit of their semester—much to the duo's joy. However, it was blatantly obvious that neither had time to socialize. Both teens  were preoccupied with their own training regimens and practicing for the upcoming entrance exam for U.A. Although, high school wasn't the only thing on (Y/n)'s mind.

        On the first days of summer, (Y/n) spent her time attempting to get those cursed pieces of jewelry off of her. Not that anything that she tried so far had worked. The teen grew restless and frustrated as time past by with no progress. So, like anyone else would do, (Y/n) looked for something to take her mind off of it. Which led to now.

        (Y/n) layed upside down on the couch, fiddling with the rim of her shirt as the TV played some random cartoon in front of her. The teenager was home alone. Completely. (M/n) and (D/n) had left to go run errands while Nanashi explained to the girl that he also had somewhere to be for the night and would be back later in the day. The girl found it humorous that even in the afterlife, the you still have things to do.

        'Ding-Dong!'

        (Y/n) jumped, flopping off of the couch and dashing to the door. A beaming smile dressed her face as she opened it, revealing two of her best friends—Hitoshi and Daifuku. Both boys carried large bags in their arms. One of which Daifuku dropped as the girl brought them into a group hug. "You made it! I missed you guys so much!" She squealed, provoking a light blush to dart across both males' faces.

        "(Y/n), it's been a week," Shinso stated in his usual nonchalant tone. Yet, he still wrapped one arm around the girl, patting her back as a greeting. In response, (Y/n) only hugged them tighter before pulling away. "A week too long if you ask me. What, did you not miss me or something," She pouted. "Not rea-"

        "Ye-yeah of course we missed you (Y/n)!" Daifuku quickly slapped a hand over his taller friend's mouth. Some of the boy's dark eyes squinted at the girl, as if in a makeshift smile. The (h/c) haired girl cooed at the attempt, latching back onto the psychic while he stuttered out protests.

        Eventually, the girl had let go of her two friends, inviting them inside as they waited for Mr. and Mrs. (L/n) to come back. As her first summer task, (Y/n) had invited the duo to sleepover for the night. Originally, she'd planned for a girls night with Adelaide and Hana, but the two had reluctantly explained that they were busy. Luckily, this didn't dishearten the medium at all as she saw it as an opportunity to catch up with her childhood friends. It would be just like they were kids again.

        "Did you know that slugs have four noses?" Daifuku asked absentmindedly, a mass of his eyes glued to his phone. Currently, the three teens splayed around the (h/c) host's room, looking for something to do. The dark haired male layed flat on the ground, browsing the web. Meanwhile, Hitoshi and (Y/n) looked for something to watch on the TV as they sat next to eachother on the bed. Said girl's attention directed to her multi-eyed friend. She hummed, showing her interest. "Really? You're so smart Dai!" (Y/n) complimented, gaining two separate reactions.

        The shorter boy blushed bashfully, his eyes rapidly fluttering as he failed to stutter out a response. Concurrently, Shinso rolled his eyes. "Did you know that I don't care?" He joked, smiling slightly as (Y/n) hit his side. "Whatever," The young Reikuun pouted.