Ten

"Please go out with me (Y/n)!" "Huh?!"

You can imagine the shock on (Y/n)'s face when her childhood friend Daifuku pulled up to her door one morning, bowed over and holding out a white envelope as those first words spilled out of his mouth. Slowly, as the shock settled in, the girl felt her cheeks heat up as she stood, stiff as a board, in front of the still hunched over male. It had been a moment or two before either spoke up but within a minute, (Y/n) was able to gather herself up enough to ask the multi-eyed boy a question. "U-uhm Dai, what do-" "I-It'll only be once, I promise! It's for an ev-vent at my school. My school has a d-dance coming up and the headmaster said we could bring people from outside of the school." The young Reikuun was quick to cut her off, straightening his posture as he explained himself.

Judging by his body language, you could tell that the boy was nervous. His unoccupied hand was scratching the back of his head as a mass of his various eyes avoided contact to the (s/c) girl's curious ones. If you looked closely, you'd be able to see the usually pale boy's ears and neck flushed completely red. "I pr-promise I won't waste your time! Just please co-consider it!" Without letting her open her mouth to respond, the shy male quickly took (Y/n)'s hand, shoving the letter into it and running off, gone before you could say 'bye'.

"Hm? What's that (Y/n)?"

It was nearing second year for the middle schoolers of Aldera and over time, (Y/n) had grown more popular amongst her peers as her friend group widened. Now, along with Adelaide and Izuku, the girl had two more close friends at school. Ichigo Gaaru and Hana Ogami.

Ichigo was a flirty second year in class 2-C that (Y/n) had met at a fast food restaurant once after school. The boy had long, wavy white hair that he often had tied into a low ponytail with a few loose strands here and there. Along with that he also had pretty, slanted amber eyes that brought almost any girl in. Key word: almost. The pretty boy was known as a heart-breaker through the grade and was always caught in a relationship with someone different every month or so. Though, with (Y/n), it was a different case. Ichigo had fallen for her in the beggining of their second year and had confessed his feelings, but was turned down gently by the female as she stated she wasn't familiar with him. Fortunately for them both, the lady-killer took it well and settled on staying friends with the girl, though that didn't mean he'd stop his usual ways as the male still flirts with her often.

Hana on the other hand, wasn't even a 2nd year. The older girl was a 3rd year that ran into (Y/n) in the restroom. The older girl was having trouble with feminine problems, but (Y/n) was glad to help. The two introduced themselves and their bond grew from there. Hana had something that almost no one else in Aldera did. She matched (Y/n)'s cheery, energetic vibe. The third hair had a semi-transparent, slimy blue body because of her quirk and often struggled doing tasks because of the slime her skin would discharge when she touched things. Her school uniform had to be tailored from a special fabric so that her slime wouldn't bleed through it. Going along with her blue theme, Hana also had big dark blue eyes and hair that matched her skin. She had it tied up into two high buns and short bangs that framed her face nicely.

The two visited their mutual friend often in her class, though they weren't supposed to but no one really cared. As long as they weren't missing class, as they only came during homeroom and lunch. The first of which was now.

(Y/n) was sitting in her desk, reading over the letter Daifuku had given her earlier with a small smile on her face when the letter was yanked from her hands, which is where we are now. Pinching the letter in her hands as to not ruin the paper, Hana mumbled the letter out loud as Ichigo stepped from behind her and sat on (Y/n)'s desk.

"You are invited...Yamada High...ball date.." The blue third year mumbled, squinting slightly as she read the small fine-print of the letter. By the time she'd finished reading, the girl gasped dramatically, her blue eyes widening as she put a hand to her mouth. This caught the remainder of (Y/n)'s group attention as Izuku, Adelaide, and Ichigo looked to her direction. "You're going to a dance? With who?" The saphire eyed girl interrogated. Adelaide took her headphones out and looked at the two as she had a hunch on who the mystery guy was.