Back On The Road

(A/N: Slight time skip due to writer's block. Enjoy!!)

26: INT. TOUR BUS DAY

FADE IN:

One year later, 1978. Steven is seemingly clean and he and Rachael are closer than ever.

STEVEN: (kisses her) I'm so happy you're coming on the road with me again.

RACHAEL: Me too.

STEVEN: Will you come to the concert tonight?

RACHAEL: Of course!

STEVEN: Great.

27: INT. HOTEL ROOM NIGHT

CUT TO:

Rachael is getting ready for the show.

RACHAEL: (puts on a grey Aerosmith shirt, jeans, boots and black eyeliner) (teases her hair up)

STEVEN: (comes in dressed in a white jumpsuit) You ready baby?

RACHAEL: Yeah, all set.

STEVEN: All right. (kisses her) We'll meet you down there.

RACHAEL: Ok. (leaves)

JOE: (comes in with the rest of the band) Hey, you ready man?

STEVEN: Hang on guys, I wanna show you something. (pulls out a little box and opens it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring)

JOE: Wow, that's beautiful.

STEVEN: Do you think Rach'll like it?

JOE: She'll love it.

JOEY: Well boys, I think it's safe to say our little horndog is becoming an honest man! (messes up his hair)

STEVEN: (flips him off) Let's go asshole. (they all leave)

28: INT. STADIUM NIGHT

CUT TO:

The concert.

STEVEN: All right, this next song is dedicated to the love of my life. (starts singing) Now it's time to say goodnight to you... Now it's time to bid you sweet adieu... Baby, drink a cheers to yesterday, and maybe you'll drink those tears away... So baby, don't let go, hold on real tight, cause I'll be home tonight... So baby, don't let go, hold on real tight, cause I'll be home tonight... Tonight...

RACHAEL: (on the verge of tears)

STEVEN: Let's bring her out. Come on out here baby.

RACHAEL: (walks out shyly)

STEVEN: (kisses her) Rachael, we've been together for a year, and you've stood by me when I needed you most, I love you so much.

RACHAEL: I love you more!

STEVEN: I wanna ask you something... (gets down on one knee)

RACHAEL: Steven, what are you...?

STEVEN: Rachael... (opens the box revealing the diamond) Will you marry me?

RACHAEL: (jaw drops) Oh my God. (to herself) "In the box was a beautiful diamond ring, my heart was overflowing with love as I tried to find the words to say."

CROWD: Say yes!

STEVEN Aye, don't egg her on!

RACHAEL: (nods happily) Yes! I will!

STEVEN: (picks her up) (screams) YEAH!!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!! (kisses her passionately)