Too Much Love Will Kill You

53: INT. RESTAURANT NIGHT FADE IN: 

The next night. Aerosmith has just performed a double show with Queen and everyone is chilling at the after party. 

RACHAEL: (comes in)

STEVEN: Hey baby girl. (kisses her) Come over here and sit with us! 

RACHAEL: (to herself) "I walked in and sitting next to Joe was Brian May, the lead guitarist of Queen. One of my many celebrity crushes." (jaw drops) "I was too shy to introduce myself so I sat down between Steven and Joe." (sits down) Great show tonight sweetie! 

STEVEN: Thanks babe. (takes a sip of beer) 

JOE: Hey Rach, say hi to Brian May. 

RACHAEL: (turns bright red) (smiles shyly at him) Hello Mr. May. (shakes his hand) I'm Rachael, Steven's wife. 

BRIAN: Pleasure to meet you Rachael, this is my wife Chrissie. 

RACHAEL: Oh, hi! It's so nice to meet you. 

CHRISSIE: It's great to meet you too! 

BRIAN: (to Steven) Steven, you didn't tell me your wife was so charming! 

RACHAEL: (blushes and chuckles) 

STEVEN: (glares at him and drinks another shot) 

Later... 

RACHAEL: (talking to Chrissie) 

STEVEN: Hey Rach, I'm exhausted, let's go. 

RACHAEL: (turns to him) Oh, can I meet you back at the hotel a little later? I think I wanna hang out here a little while longer. 

STEVEN: But... (rolls his eyes) Fine. (mumbles to himself) Enjoy your three way with poodle boy. 

RACHAEL: Huh? 

STEVEN: Enjoy the party. (leaves) 

CHRISSIE: Is everything alright? 

RACHAEL: Oh, yeah, Steven's just tired. 

CHRISSIE: Ah, I see. So, do you and Steven have children? 

RACHAEL: Yes, our daughter Mia is three. 

CHRISSIE: Oh! How wonderful! 

RACHAEL: Thank you, what about you and Brian? 

CHRISSIE: We have two actually, Jimmy and Louisa. 

RACHAEL: That's wonderful!

BRIAN: (comes over to them) Hello my love. (kisses Chrissie) Oh, hello Rachael. 

RACHAEL: (smiles) Hi Brian! 

BRIAN: Would you like something to drink? 

RACHAEL: Oh, thank you, but I should probably be getting back. 

BRIAN: Oh, all right. It was wonderful meeting you! (hugs her tightly) (gives her a friendly kiss on the cheek) 

RACHAEL: You too! (hugs Chrissie) It was nice talking to you Chrissie, goodnight! (leaves)