Right In The Nuts

46: INT. STUDIO DAY

A few weeks later. Aerosmith is working on their next album, Night In The Ruts. 

STEVEN: (recording) Mia... Where you came from you ain't alone! Live and loved from the old jaw bone, oh don't you cry, you're home sweet home... Rock a-bye sweet lady gypsy blue, ooh the nightingale's singing her song in the rain, hush a-bye sweet lady soft and new, ooh don't you cry, the wind she's a-screaming your name... Mia... Ooh... Mia... Ooh... Mia... Come too soon that sunny day you give your heart away, no divorcee, no repousie... Mia... Ooh... Mia... Ooh... Mia... Mia... Mia.

RACHAEL: That was beautiful. (gets up and kisses him)

STEVEN: Thanks babe. I think the album's just about done. 

TOM: Yeah, but we're not calling it "Right In The Nuts." 

STEVEN: Oh come on! Why not? 

JOE: Steven, the censors would be up our asses. The label would have a fit. 

STEVEN: You guys are a bunch of pussies. 

TIM: Personally, I think it's a great idea. 

STEVEN: See? Tim thinks so! 

RACHAEL: (to herself) "As in Tim Collins, Aerosmith's crooked manager. He was shady, very shady. I hated him hanging around Steven because he was also into hard drugs. A recovering coke addict and a junkie are never a good mix." Look, why don't you call it Night In The Ruts? It could be an inside joke between us. Fans will probably get it. 

STEVEN: That's actually not a bad idea. 

JOE: I like it. (the others nod in agreement)

RACHAEL: Good, then that settles it.