intro + prologue

• S U M M A R Y •

King, who many know as the lone rich boy. Everyone assumes he's nothing more than a stuck-up due to being from a highly rich family and never associating with anyone other than the super-rich.

In reality he was simply quiet by nature, and wanted nothing more than for someone to try and get to know him for who he is, and hopefully fill his loneliness.

Rune, the cheerful and energetic student of the university. Despite how standoffish he looks at first, he's known to be quite talkative and outgoing, especially towards those he's close with.

Not to mention, he was one of the hottest boy's of the university. And has a beautiful girlfriend who just happens to be a rising model.

The two unexpectedly cross each other's path one night. And King isn't the slightest bit impressed by Rune's rude and violent behavior. But it seems, Rune is set on making up for it.

• C H A R A C T E R S •

Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree as Rune

Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn as King

~

"I expect you to be on your best behavior," his mother's strict voice pierced through the heavy air. Her gaze focused on the documents in front of her, just as it always was whenever she was at home. He merely stood before her in a perfect posture - because everything had to be perfect for her -hiding his clenched fists behind his back.

"Yes, mother," he answered once he noticed her hand tightening on the document; his delay in answering angering her.

"Leave," she ordered, "and next time, answer me right away."

"Yes, mother," he repeated, turning around and strutting out the door. The servants watched with their usual hawk eyes as he made his way towards the awaiting car in charge of driving him to his new apartment; the one he did everything in his power to convince his mother to allow him to stay at while he attended university.

Years of being an honours student; gaining several academic achievements, as well as sports achievements, all for the sake of temporary freedom. And yet he would still carry around the image of a stuck up and privileged brat that wanted to befriend no one but the rich. When that was not the case at all. It never was, and it never will be.

The public had a false image of him; an image to satisfy his power hungry family. And he was tired- drained. Despite the money within his grasp, he was completely and utterly powerless when it came to his family, and to changing his image. And yet the ignorant people continued to hate on him based on their judgement of who they believed he was, not who he truly is.

They don't know him. They never have.

They didn't see the way he reached middle school and came to the conclusion that the only way to attain some sort of escape from his suffocating family was to live elsewhere while studying university. They didn't see the way he focused on achieving the best, rarely having time to communicate with others, in order to ask for that one favour from his mother.

They didn't see the way, he ended up with the cliche nickname, "Stuck-up wolf," for his cold and lonesome figure, and he could do nothing more than shift his attention away while trying to achieve his goals - loneliness and bitterness eating away at him.

And they didn't see the way he often had breakdowns because he never thought everything would get so out of hand, and he now attained his goal, at the expense of making friends.

Looking around at his new and bare apartment, he sighed. He walked over to his couch and took out his phone. His fingers lingered on a familiar number, uncertainty and regrets eating away at him. With a sigh, he tucked it away and laid down, ready to take a nap - something he's never been allowed to do.

But the buzz of his phone caught his attention. Pulling out his phone once more, and checking over the message, he frowned.

| Mother |

Finish setting up everything, and send me a picture within the next two hours. Don't think you can be lazy now that you're living by yourself.

Yes, Mother.
Read 3:20

"Rule number one, King," he mumbled, "never let your guard down."

With a grunt, he got up and began to do as instructed. He was well aware of the possible punishments were he not to reach the time limit. And he'd rather not face them. Not when he hadn't even started his day one of being away from the main household.