twenty-one

[warning: foul language ahead because of Fah.]

Rune paced back and forth. Fah and Fang had left due to their parents calling them, leaving him to wait for King alone. He let out a breath of relief when he saw King walking towards him, a faint and tired smile on his face.

"Everything okay?" He asked, grabbing King's hand while they began to walk towards the parking lot. "Yeah," King nodded.

"Is she...your ex?"

"Yeah," King admitted easily, "She wanted us to be friends again."

"Oh," Rune frowned, hating the jealousy he was feeling. They entered the car, with Rune being the driver for the night. Noticing the tense look on the older boy's face, King bit down on his lips and pulled out his phone - knowing his crush was mostly feeling jealous about the situation with Baifern.

A smile made its way onto his face, hoping what he was about to do would ease some of Rune's worries.

Rune sighed, laying down on the bed. He waited for King to finish his turn in the shower so they could go to sleep together. He pulled out his phone, raising his eyebrows when he saw he had been tagged in a post made by King.

He chuckled, warmth blooming through at the post.

Liked by Fah

Liked by Fah.Fah and Others

Khem.khaeng @Rune.e Don't worry. There's only you :)

View all 10 Comments

Fah.Fah cuteee

Fah.Fah I shipppp

Fah.Fah 🤭😍

Rune.e ♥️💕

His smile stiffened when he saw a new message pop up just as he made his comment. He frowned, wondering why Baifern was suddenly messaging him. He contemplated on either ignoring her, or being civil. Nervously, he clicked on it, ready to argue back if she decided to start anything involving King. Afterall, it seems as though she still had feelings left for King.

Baifern.Lou✓

Are you and King dating?

Not yet but we do have mutual feelings for eachother

Oh, I see