epilogue

Rose leaned against the palm of her hand. "How many years has it been, Kaew?" She asked, looking at the beautiful girl before her.

"What?" Kaew asked, scrunching her brows and looking up from her dessert.

"How many years has it been since I've been pursuing you?" Rose asked straightforwardly.

Kaew flushed. "W-what," she stuttered. "Pur-pursuing?"

Rose rolled her eyes, reaching out and pinching the girl's soft cheek. "Don't act like you don't know, Kaew. I've been obvious about my attraction to you for the last two years."

"Well, I, um."

Rose sighed at the shy reaction. "You aren't sure, right?" She guessed. Kaew nodded, appearing like a soft rabbit rather than her usual cold appearance of a successful CEO.

After her mother was sent to jail, the girl fought hard to make a name for her own company and to have it earn the trust of the public. With the light of story behind the starting of the company, and with King stepping in as well, it eventually rose into great fame and success. They both lost their title as the cold siblings and the children of a monster. Instead they were starting to become more known as the 'Awkward Bunnies' for their bunny-like smiles and, as said in the title, awkward manner.

"Because you've only liked Leo so far?" She continued her guess. Once again she was met with another nod from Kaew. She reached out and grabbed the slender pair of pale hands belonging to Kaew. She placed a gentle and lingering kiss on one of the hands, making Kaew yelp. "Date me," she smiled, "Maybe it'll help you find your answer faster."

"Are you sure?" Kaew asked, scrunching her brows. "I can be very rude and blunt."

"As can I," Rose reassured.

"I can be quite cold and temperamental."

"Awkward. You're just awkward," Rose chuckled.

"I get jealous easily."

She smirked, "If you get jealous of other people for trying to approach me, it means you have feelings for me and I've succeeded."

Kaew went silent, going into deep thoughts before looking at Rose in the eyes. "Why did you start to like me, though?"

"I always thought you were cute. But it wasn't until we started to talk after your mother's trial I began to truly develop an interest. And it quickly turned into something more than just interest. You're amazing, you know?"

Despite how calmly she was answering, and appeared, her heart was in fact racing. She waited anxiously for an answer and nearly gave up on getting a yes until Kaew decided to give her a cute little nod. She felt her jaw drop slightly in surprise before grinning ear to ear.

"You won't regret it, babe!" she cheered happily.

"B-babe?" Kaew stuttered out once more in surprise.

~

"You and Gem broke up again?" Fah frowned, looking at her brother who was slouched onto the couch. Fang shrugged, "She said I wasn't putting in any effort anymore."

His answer made Fah roll her eyes. She threw the drink into the recycle bin and walked over to sit next to her brother. She slapped him on the arm, making him glare slightly at her before he shifted his position so she could make herself more comfortable.

"It's been nearly two years. Don't you think you two should stop it with the on and off relationship? Just decide if you truly want to stay together or not," Fah advice.