twenty-nine

Kasper pulled out the only remaining seat - next to Rose. He nodded at Rune, having expected to see his ex after all that King told him.

He had been quite surprised, and somewhat bitter about the two when he was first informed.

But nonetheless, he couldn't find it within himself to be angry at them for simply liking each other. And he appreciated the younger boy being honest with him rather than hiding it from him until the last minute. It at least gave him time to prepare himself mentally.

He stretched his arm out and passed an envelope to King while Rune simply observed. "It was hell getting all this information, so you better stick to your words and get her locked up for good."

King opened it up and checked over the contents.

"So we were right..." At his words, Kaew looked over and bit down on her lips. She looked at Rose and Khun Rain, "Do you two by any chance know about her doing illegal businesses?"

"That's why we called you three to the meeting," Rose said, motioning for King to give her the documents for her to look over. She frowned as she went over the reports. A slight sigh escaped, "However, it seems Khun Rain and I failed to see she had some here."

She looked at the individuals before her and said, "Let's go over every detail, shall we?"

Kasper revealed the situation involving Alice's growing connection with several different gangs, including the one he was currently in - Blueblood. She recently got in contact with a mafia, too.

However, whether or not the negotiation went through is still unknown for neither side has yet to act. The reason for her to strike deals and have business with them was quite clear; she wanted to use them as a scapegoat for whenever her position was in danger, all the while making more money.

It disgusted King to think she was so greedy for more money when she already had more than enough. However Rose informed them the company Alice was running in fact hadn't been doing well for a number of years.

To be precise, since King was first born her businesses have been going downhill due to her poor management and skills. She was calculative and evil, but it did not mean her ability to run a company was good. She only knew how to manipulate people, that was all. She eventually turned to even more illegal means to retain her wealth not too long after, and managed to keep it hidden from the public.

At the end of the meeting, they concluded she would most likely be using Blueblood as the first scapegoat for her trial since several 'evidences' for the police to use to take down the gang have been laid out throughout their bases.

They needed a way to take down all the groups and Alice, which was surely going to cause a lot of work. But as long as they managed to catch the big bosses, it should be enough for Alice to not be able to walk out free.

"We need people to get rid of the traps she's set," Khun Rain said.

"How?" Kaew asked. "It's not easy, or safe getting in contact with those in the gang."

The elder turned to Kasper, who raised his eyebrow, having a feeling he knew what she was about to say.

"We have this young lad here. They still believe you're loyal to them, don't they?" she asked. Kasper nodded, "Yes. However, I think they're starting to be suspicious of me since I was sneaking around collecting information."

"That's fine," Rose said, calculating out a plan. "You can use that to your advantage. Tell them you received an unknown tip, and have begun to suspect Alice. It should help the gang eliminate what she plotted in their territory. At this time, this will also make leaving easier since it would mean you doing a big favour to them."