Chapter 3

Sakura's pov

It been 2 days since the incident on our birthday and we have grown close as we use to be, but the only thing I hate is that my brother treats me like a little kid , dude I'm a grown up 15 year old girl now . It'd also been 2 days I'm trying to find out what grandpa told him that made him hate me, of course I can't ask him straight but I have other ways, you know I'm Sakura Hiwatari Sister of one and only Kai Hiwatari.

I sneaked inside my so called grandpa's office , you guys must be wondering why am I here, well I don't know either. I came across a file with some information about his plan , I wonder what he's up to. I closed the file and quietly made my way to my room . I was laying on my bed when I felt something moving in my drawer, I opened it and saw my blade vibrating, I took it in my hand , " what wrong deathheart? " , I asked my bit beast . My dad gave her to me when I was small and made me promise to never tell anyone about her, not even my brother. " I'm not having a good feeling about you Sakura, I feel like you are in danger ", she told me. Yeah, I can communicate with my bit beast actually everyone can, it's just they need to learn . "I'm alright deathheart , nothing is gonna happen to me ", I said , " yeah we'll see ", she said and I placed her back .

Time skip next day..

I was in my grandpa's office searching more information about his plan , I totally forgot about the lie thing before, now I'm focused on his plan . I was reading a file when I heard a noise outside the door. I placed the file back and hid under the table, yeah I know that was the dumbest idea but what else can I do . The footsteps got closer and the door opened and closed, I know I was in danger . Suddenly I heard the voice I never wanted to hear, " come out sakura I know you're here " , said my grandpa, I took a deep breath and got up, now we were standing face to face, "what are you doing here " , he asked gritting his teeth , clearly he was angry, " well nothing important ", I said in sassy way, he was now getting annoyed, "and may I know what is nothing " , he asked firmly , " no " , I said walking towards the door but I was pulled back and thrown to the floor, " tell me what are you doing in my office ", he said more firmly, I exhaled deeply and started, " well you see, I was trying to figure out what to told to kai that made him hate me but I found something really interesting here, you know about your plan " , I said standing up air quoting the word plan, he growled and tried to grab my hand but I dogged hiting my head on the table in the process, stupid me.

I heard footsteps approaching and I think grandpa did too, he grabbed my arm and dragged to one of this book self behind his table , he pulled out a book and the self sifted reveling a dark room, he pushed me in and closed the door, " great " , I murmured. I tried to listen what he was talking and to my luck I can hear everything, " why did you call me grandpa? " , it was my brother, " I want you to tell me why did you stopped your mission ", grandpa said firmly , " because I don't wanna do it anymore " , kai said, " and may I know why? " , grandpa said and I can feel he is annoyed , " because the stupid mission resulted in something I never wanted " , kai said in a sad voice, " don't tell me it's something about that stupid girl " , grandpa growled, "if you are talking about Sakura then yes it's about her " , kai said, " agh kai why don't you understand that girl is up to no good " , grandpa said, " says the man who's planning to destroy the world " , I murmured, " she's just trying to manipulate you, she's just playing with you so that she can use you to fulfill her greed . " , grandpa continued , " perhaps you forgot what she did to you before. Have you forgotten about your mother and father , kai " , he finished, well I guess , "no I didn't but-" , kai was cut by the man I hate , "agh, I know you won't believe me. Sit I'll show you something " , he said, " what's this man up to " , I said out loud.

I heard some kind of recording from other side one voice belongs to my grandfather and the other belong to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me .I was really shocked now, this man is upto no good , I tried to hear everything.

( this is the recording Voltaire made kai listen)

Voltair : Why are you doing this ?

Sakura : because I want to , duh .

Voltair : But what about your brother?

Sakura : Does it seems like I care , because if it seems like it I've given the wrong impression . Who the hell cares about him, he the same as our mom dad . I just need to act innocent and he melts then I made him do anything I want because I'm his sweet and innocent little sister.

Voltair : what will you do now?

Sakura : well, That's none of your concern and to tell you dear grandpa if anyone tries to get in my way he or she will end up like the woman I call my mother.

( recording end)

" no way " , me and kai said at the same time, how the hell did he managed to get my voice in that hell of clip. "but it's true dear kai, she didn't care about anyone but herself . Agh, I forgot she left this for you " , voltaire said. " what do you mean ?" , my brother said, " she left kai " , he said, " hell no, I'm here brother , he's lying that recording is fake " , I said as loud as I can. " is that Sakura? " , I heard my brother's voice but before I could say anything grandpa said, " it's no way she's here, she's gone kai, stop hallucating " , then I heard footsteps .

Kai's pov

How can she do that? How can she be so selfish?, were the only questions going in my brain. I entered my room and slammed the door shut. I opened the letter she left for me.

Dear big bear,
You'll get this letter after I'm gone and this letter is only to tell you how much I hate you. You're just to stupid to understand anything , you really think I'm that innocent amd caring. Well whatever , I hate you and wish you would die.

With hate,
Your cherry blossom.

My hands were shaking with anger after reading it, I crushed the paper and throw it across the room. " I hate you sakura " , I scremed.

Sakura's pov

The door of the dark room I was in opened and the most hated person entered, "why did you lied to him and how on earth you got my voice in that bloody recording of yours and what did you gave him you old man " , I nearly yelled, I was angry as hell right now, " language little girl , language , that's not how you talk to your grandpa " , he said with a smirk, " you are not my grandpa ", I yelled. He looked at me and said, " so the answer to your questions, I gave him a letter I made some write as you telling him how much you hate him and I can easily get anyone's voice and record it and at last I lied to him because I want him to hate you so that he don't have any weakness left and as for you I would have killed a long ago as I killed your mother but I want to torture you, I want to hurt you physically and mentally. You don't deserve to live. You are just like your mother, causing problems in my mission " , he said calmly, why on earth is he so calm. After that he left, leaving me in that dark and cold room.

I don't know how long I've been here, I'm really hungry and I don't know how to get out of here, but I can't give up , I can't let kai believe I'm bad, I can't let my grandfather succeed in his plan, I have to get out of here . I was thinking all this when I suddenly blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people! I hope you guys enjoy it . I'll try to update asap.
Till then take care and be safe and healthy....