Chapter 9

Kai's pov

After the battle was over everyone was looking around for Sakura . I don't know how they know her but I don't care , I just left .

Time skip to hotel

I was laying on the bed unable to sleep , there was only one question in my mind , what was Sakura doing with those dark bladers ? , I think I should go and search about it tomorrow.

The next morning I left early. I was walking around the place trying to find any of those devils (including Sakura ) . I was walking in an alley when I heard a voice , "looking for someone " , I looked around and saw sanguniex . " what are you doing here? ", I said throught gritting teeth , " looking for the same person as you " , he said calmly, " let's make a deal " , he said looking into my eyes , "what deal " , I asked , " you'll help us find the girl and we'll leave you guys alone " , he blunted out , what does he want to find her so desperately , I thought "what do you want from her " , I asked gripping my dranzer tightly, " she's the key to our success, her skills, her powers will help us complete our mission" , he said , " oh , but I don't think the one you're talking about have any intrest in your mission " , said a voice , a very familiar one . I looked up and saw her standing on top of the house next to us, " Sakura " , I murmured. She landed right in front of me , her back facing me , " what are you still doing here . I said I don't have any interest in your mission and I won't help you , so better get lost " , she said firmly , " I'll leave for now but remember , you can't escape us " , he said and vanished in thin air. She turned around to face me , I feel the urge to hug her tightly but I can never forgive her for what she'd done.

Sakura's pov

After sanguniex disappeared I turned around to face my brother, I feel the urge to hug him tightly and cry but I have to control myself , he still think me as a killer and a betrayer. I took a deep breath and turned around , " you shouldn't be here " , I said , " I can say the same " , he scoffed . I took a deep breath before taking a few steps forward then I remember the latest attack ring I just brought , he needs it more than I do . I turned around and took it out of my pocket and threw it (like a frees bee) towards him and he caught it, he stared at it for a few moments than looked at me , "it's just an attack ring , nothing would pop out of it " , I said in a duh tone , " now what do you want " , he said "want what ?" , I asked confused , "oh come on sakura, you only know how to use people for your own good , why would you give this new attack ring to me for no reason " , he said annoyed . Well that hurts , how can he think that of me, but it's not his fault he's fed on lies . I turned around again and said, " time will tell who use people for their good and who doesn't " , then I walked away.

Time skip

I was staring at the night sky thinking about today's incident , I sighed , " when will you know I'm not the bad one " , I said out loud , just then my locket started to glow , "he'll know everything soon my child , you need to patient and just make sure he makes it safely to Russia " , said dritine , " as you say " , I said staring at the sky , " I miss the old you brother " , I said softly .

Kai's pov

Why she gave me the ring to me.. and what does she mean by time will tell who use people for their good and who don't .. , I sighed and looked at night sky , " you're confusing me Sakura " , I said staring at the sky , " I miss the old you Sakura " , I said calmly .

Next day ...

Sakura's pov

I was walking in market gathering some information about the Oliver boy ,sanginiex told me about the 4 boys who defeated them and how they turned into these inhuman forms . While I was walking I heard some boys saying Oliver is having a battle in the park . I started following them and entered a beautiful park , typical Paris , and there I saw .
.
.
.
.

Tyson having a battle with a green haired boy , " so he is Oliver " , I murmured and continued watching him battle . The battle ended and Oliver won ," he's really strong " , I said out loud . While the crowd disappeared I stood there watching him talking to Tyson after that he left them and I follow him , after walking for a while he stopped in an alley , "why are you following me ?" , He said not looking back , " I don't think I need to answer that " , I said confidentially with a bit of sass in my voice , " I don't think you live here miss " , he said turning around , " that doesn't matter what matter is your connection with the dark bladers " , I said in a demanding tone , he looked shocked for a moment then said , " one of them challenged me and loose that's all " , he said then left , I was standing there thinking what to do next , " why in the name of lord did I followed him , you need to think before doing things Sakura " , I said face palming myself . " Hello cherry blossom " , a very familiar voice said .....

To be continued

______________________________________

Hey lovelies , how are you ? Firstly I'm really sorry for updating this late , I was busy with some study stuff , hope you understand.

Well I know I'm messing this whole Europe incident and to be honest this Europe thing was not in the original plan but now the story is back on the track .

Guess who called her cherry blossom ....

Take care and be safe and healthy 💜