Chapter 19

We stopped our staring contest and turned to the direction of the footsteps which were getting louder ever second, as they got close the person who came got us both shocked.....

Continued...

A girl with long brown hair was running towards us followed by the friend of sakura badly injured, they stopped in front of us panting hard, "k-kai.... S-sakura.... B-Boris....", The girl tried to say between pants, "what do you want to say Laura say it clear", kai said in his emotionless voice, "B-Boris.. he took Sakura a-and gave us this to g-give to you", the boy said holding out a projector. My heart was pounding like crazy, kai took the little projector in his hand and press the button on the side, a small projection of boris appeared on the top of it, "kai, we have a precious thing of yours with us and I hope you already know what it is or I may say who it is. Without wasting anytime come to the abbey if you want her alive and answer to all your questions", boris said followed by an evil laugh then it disappeared, no one moved a muscle, we just starred at the small projector in Kai's hand.

Flashback...

Laura and rex were sitting on the couch in Sakura's room when some men in black outfits busted in, two of them pointed guns at sakura while two were walking towards her and the others blocked Rex and Laura. Rex tried to fight them but end up getting injured, when they were sure that she's unconscious they took her, the man in front of Rex hit him one last time before the other man gave Laura a small projector , "give this to kai hiwatari", the man said and then they left, " are you ok rex? ", Laura asked helping rex to stand, "what should we do now? ", Rex asked, "we have to go to kai", Laura said holding the little projector in her hand.
Kai's pov

My heart was pounding like crazy, I don't know what to do next, I know there must be something evil that boris must have planned but I can't let Sakura die, not without answering my questions, "are you waiting for them to kill your sister or something?",a voice came from the other side of the hallway, we turned out heads to the direction, "or are you scared ", another voice said, "stop it Jhonny it's not the right time", another voice said, then appered the majestic and rest of the bladebreakers from the corner of the hallway, "sorry we heard that all", Tyson said rubbing the bridge of his nose, "yeah, we saw both of you leaving so we decided to follow", max added, I look at all of them confused, "are we ready to leave captain", ray said, I blinked a few time before processing everything, why the hell am I still here?, I questioned myself, "let's go", I said and started running towards the exit.

Author's pov

They all were sitting in Robert's bus, discussing how to get Sakura back without any trouble but the dual haired boy sat alone looking out of the window, all he was thinking about was how did his life changed this much, he was thinking about how happy he use to be and how caring his sister was, no she still is the same but he changed, for whom? For what?. Kai was brought back to reality when he felt a light tap on his shoulder, he turned his head to the side only to find his old best friend sitting next to him, "don't worry everything will be alright", tala said with an assuring smile, " I don't know what happened in these years that changed you so much kai but I still believe you are the same old kai deep inside but you don't wanna show it", he said looking straight,"we all know boris must have planned something evil but we can't just sit and let him kill your sister, she's innocent we all know it and maybe you know it to but you don't want to believe it", he added whereas kai kept staring at his face, "listen to your heart, everything will be fine", tala said and went back to the others.

Time skip....

They were a few meters away from the abbey, according to the plan kai and the bladebreakers went first and the other came from the secret passage Tala knows.