Chapter 16

Author's pov

The bladebreakers are off to thier destination , that is, the Beyblade championship finals, whereas, in a cell in the balkov abbey is the pink haired girl tied with chains, her whole body is covered in cuts and some fresh bruises she got a few hours ago. She's laying there with no hope she know the man she called her grandfather is soon going to kill her but she won't do anything which will cause any kind of damage to her dearest brother.

"Get her here", a loud voice echoed the hall of the ebby, two of the guards ran to the cell to get the person. They unlocked the cell and made her stand with the still tied chains around her after that they took her out like a wild animal being taken to a cage, no one cared how fragile she is right now, the blood loss have cause her too much weakness. After a short walk she is now presented in front of the man who called her, he smirk watching her in this condition, "you know what to do with her, right Boris?", he said to the purple haired man standing next to him, "ofcourse Mr. Voltaire",boris replied bowing to the head. They took her to the helicopter and the plan started.

 They took her to the helicopter and the plan started

Meanwhile...

Bladebreakers's bus was damaged because Tyson's grandpa cannot control it (a/n: max did not had a battle). After walking some distance they met Oliver and Enrique. They were having some tea with them when the bus suddenly stopped, "I'm sorry sir but it seems like there's some problem with the engine", Gustav said and like always Kenny started to panic, "do we.have.to walk again?", he asked, "no sir the engine will be repaired soon", Gustav assured, oliver took a deep breath, "let's.go out till the bus is repaired", he said and Enrique agreed, "well that's a great idea", ray said joining in the plan. While everyone was busy talking the captain of baldebreaker was in deep thought,"something seems off here",he thought. Deep inside he know something bad is coming but neither he nor the others know what is was. When they get off the bus they noticed in front of them was an old Russian castle which was now abandoned, "I think we should go back in guys", Kenny said, "but it's a better idea to explore the place", Mr. Dickenson said as he walked inside the boundaries if the abandoned castle, "it's ok chief, we'll all go together", ray said and they all followed Mr. Dickenson. When they were looking around a voice came from inside, "took you long enough", the voice said followed by footsteps (a/n : not the original dialogues), from the shade appered Robert, "Robert, what are you doing in the middle of Russia in this abandoned palace?", Tyson asked confused, "we're here to challenge you", another voice said, everyone turned to the direction only to see Jhonny coming towards them with Oliver and Enrique, "nice plan boys but we're not in the mood for some games", kai said, "now it's better we keep moving", he added, "we know you gusy have some personal problems from boris and company so we're here to take you to the next level of beyblading", Robert added, "I'm ready", Tyson said grabbing everyone's attention, "but Tyson", max said, " it's ok max, come on Robert let's do it", Tyson said taking out his dragoon.

After failing many time finally Tyson learnt his lesson, it was evening now, "well done Tyson", Robert said shaking hand with the raven head, "we could have just talk about it but we knew you won't understand specially Tyson", Jhonny added and everyone busted into fits of laughter, expect one, kai. The dual haired boy was still anxious about the feeling of something bad coming.

When they were about to get in the bus a strong gust of wind blew, everyone look up and saw a gigantic helicopter flying just above them, what the hell is this thing?", Tyson nearly yelled, "everyone get back", Enrique yelled and everyone did as said , when they were at a safe distance kai said gritting his teeth,"that's boris's", his hands curled into a fist. Ian jumped down from the helicopter and launched his balde towards Tyson who was still shocked, when the blade was about to hit tyson, Max launched draciel, they a small battle in which max won easily, "that was too quick ", ray said, "something is wrong, demolition boys are much stronger than this", Kai added and just then two baldes came from behind Tyson and started the battle with max, everyone turned back and saw the demolition boys, "they're here for his bit beast", Oliver said. Max lost the battle and Spencer took draciel into his balde, "please don't do it, leave draciel alone ",max pleaded but it was of no use. After they took back their blades boris came out of the helicopter, "well done boys and I hope I don't need to tell you all that isn't our last meeting ", he said looking down at the two teams standing on the ground, " kai, Mr. Voltaire sent a small gift for you. Now that you're not with us we don't need to keep her away from you", boris said and two men came with someone in between them, the person was tied in chains, Kai's eyes widen as he realise who it was, the helicopter started and they threw the person down from the helicopter and went back in. Everyone eyes widen when they noticed it, luckily Ray catch the falling girl, they all ran towards him, except... Kai , he was so shocked that he couldn't even move .

Robert was the first one to reach, he fell on his knees as soon as he saw who she was, max put a hand over his mouth when he saw his closest friend in such condition, jhonny, Oliver and Enrique were froze in their track as soon as they saw her, Tyson was shaking from anger when he saw what they did to her while Kenny was comforting him, ray could not believe what he saw, he was so shock that he couldn't even move, he just keep staring at the unconscious girl in his hands. The adults were shocked to see a girl in that state. While everyone was speechless, kai slowly took steps towards them. When he reach the there he fell on his knees, the seen in front of him made his tears flow like waterfall, he never imagined even in his wildest dreams that he'll see his sister covered in blood, cuts and bruises, tired in chains . He put his hand on her right cheek,"Sakura", all said in unison (except the adults and ray), just then a loud sound of car break was heard, everyones head shot in the direction reveling two black car, the door of the car burst open and a blonde boy and a brown haired girl came running towards them, the boy took Sakura in his hands, he hugged her tightly, "I told you let me come with you, now look at you",he said between sobs while the girl reached in front of kai and slapped him hard across his face, "are you happy now, all this happened because of you", she yelled at him then turned to the blonde boy, "rex, take her to the hospital", she said, "but Laura", Rex tried to argue,"do as I say",she demanded, Rex nodded and took in one of the car. Laura turned back to Kai, "so you still trust that stupid old man who used you for his plan, who fed you on lies then the girl who always tries to protect you and get you back", she yelled angrily, everyone was silent, "doesn't matter, it's her fault that she care for the boy who always ignored her and made her sad all the time, it's her fault that she still believe that she can get back her brother because she don't want to accept that he's long gone", she said crying by now, "nevermind", she said wiping her tears, " before I go just get this thing in your head that IT ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOUR STUBBORNNESS", she yelled the last part and went in her car.

______________________________________

Hey lovelies, how are you all? How was the chapter? I hope you enjoyed it, poor Sakura have to go through so much. And I know I changed the plot but it was important so please don't kill me .
See you in the next chapter.

It's bts 7th anniversary ....... Happy bts festa to all the armies 💜💜💜💜... It's been 7 years of hardship, pain, happiness, joy and togetherness ....
We are together bulletproof 💜💜

Till than take care and be safe and healthy 💜💜