Chapter 12

Jhonny's pov

"Come I'll show you "~

I am walking with Robert from 5 minutes now , "will you tell me what is wrong or we'll just keep walking like this ?", I said annoyed , "just wait a bit more " , Robert said and kept walking . After a while we were standing in front of a door , Robert opened the door reveling a nurse sitting on a chair and someone laying on the bed with different wires attached to the person . I walked closer and it was girl but badly injured , I turned to Robert who was still standing at the door , "what the hell Robert , who's she and what is she doing here and why the hell is she badly injured ? " , I bursted with questions , he just sigh and sat on the couch opposite to the bed , " let's sit and talk " , he said , I rolled my eyes and walked towards him and sat opposite to him , " I found her in the forest in this condition , I don't know who she is and how she got here but I thought I should help her ." , Robert said and I nodded and look towards the girl . We sit there in silence for sometime when I said , "I'll leave for now ", he nodded and we went back .

Time skip

author's pov

The balde breakers were traveling to Robert's castle in hot air balloon ship with Oliver and Enrique . It's been 2 day since Robert found Sakura in the forest and she's still unconscious . Robert started to feel attached with Sakura in these two day , as he was the only child in his family and always wanted a sibling he stared to see Sakura as his own sister , he started to spend his free time sitting next to her bed on an armchair reading something or just observing her .

Right now , Robert is sitting on the armchair reading a book when Gustav came ,"master Robert , master Jhonny is here to pay you a visit ", before Robert could say anything Jhonny came in the room , " don't tell me you've been here all the time " , Jhonny said crossing his arms over his chest , " only when I'm free " , Robert said putting down the book , " don't tell me you're falling for her Robert " , Jhonny said in a teasing way , " cut it Jhonny she's like a sister to me " , Robert said looking at sakura , " ok ok let's go ", Jhonny said and they walked out of the room .

Robert and Jhonny were playing chess and Jhonny lost for the 7th time in a row , just as they were about to start another match Gustav entered with Oliver and Enrique .

Kai's pov

I've been feeling a bit uneasy from last 2 day , I feel like Sakura's calling me for help , like she's in danger but I kept on ignoring the feeling but from the moment I entered this castle the feeling grew stronger and stronger , I feel like she's somewhere here , 'but why would she be here ?' , I keep asking myself this question . Everyone's talking to that Robert while I'm deep in my thought , 'why am I worried about her ?', ' she's a lier , a cheater , why do I care for her ?' , are some questions that are running in my mind . I can't get her innocent smile out of my head . I was so busy that I didn't noticed we're in some kind of armoury , the thulian red head challenged me , "no thanks " , I said and started to walk towards the exit , "What?" , He said clearly annoyed , "No thanks , I'm not interested in playing games right now" , I said . We had a little talk then I agreed to battle against him .

Author's pov

While the boys were busy in the hey battle , the nurse was running around the room , adding injections in Sakura's IV to calm her but nothing was working , Gustav have already called the doctor and he'll be here soon . Then........

Sakura's pov

Where am I ? Why is it so dark here ?

I woke up in a dark place with nothing but darkness . I sat there for a while looking around but all I can see was colour black . I feel the urge to run and so I did , I got up started running but no matter how fast I run this darkness was never ending . After running for what feel like hours I fall on the ground panting hard , I closed my eyes then I heard voices ,

Voice 1 : you can't catch me ~
Voice 2 : I will catch you ~

My eyes shot open when I realised who's voices those were . The scene which was in front of me made me confused even more , that was me and my brother but we were like 4-5 that time , he was running after me in our favorite park with cherry blossom trees , the two of them were running towards me , just as they were about to reach me they disappear , I got up immediately and looked around in hope to find them but there was no one . Then I heard a little girl crying , I turned to the direction and found me with 3 of my bullies from childhood , they were hurting me , I was like 5 that time , just then my brother (who was 6 at that time) came and saved me . Tears were flowing like waterfall from my eyes as I remember the day , then younger kai said , " don't cry Sakura , I'll always protect you " , those words made me cry harder , I fell on my knees sobbing in my hands . Then another voice came , " YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER , JUST GO AWAY " , it was my brother , the day after dad left us , " but brother-" , my other self said who was standing in front of him , " don't call me that " , he said and faded away . "NO" , I yelled putting my hands on my ears , " No , please stop it , stop it " , I said in a low voice , then someone called me , I look up and saw my brother standing far away from me , covered in bandages , " Sakura " , he said , "brother " , I said but it came out as a whisper , " Help me Sakura " , he said taking small steps towards me , I got up and started running towards him , " I'll save you brother , I'll save you " , I keep on saying while running but as I was about to reach him he disappeared . I turned in all directions in the hope to find him , I ran in each direction but I couldn't find him , " BROTHER" , I yelled and............

Cliffhanger 😁
______________________________________

Hey lovelies .... How are you guys .... I hope you enjoy it .....

See ya in the next chapter ...