Chapter 13

And.....

Continued...

Author's pov

The nurse stopped in her track when suddenly Sakura got up panting hard , she looked around and her crimson eyes again turned pink , she removed all the wires attached to her grabbed the nurse by her collar and said , "where am I ?", Sakura hissed and Gustav entered the room , Sakura turned to him , "Where am I ?", She asked in a loud voice , " please calm down miss , you're in master Robert's castle , he found you in the woods near the castle " , Gustav said politely , " call this Robert ", Sakura commanded and Gustav nodded , sure miss if you let go of the nurse and sit down " , he said bowing and Sakura let go of the nurse and sat back on the bed .

Meanwhile with the boys....

Jhonny defeated kai and was now leaving , when Gustav entered , " master Robert she's awake " , he said bowing and Robert nodded , "who's awake ?" , Oliver asked , "Did Robert get a girlfriend ?" , Enrique said teasingly , " cut it you guys and Gustav show those boys where they'll be staying and don't let them disturb us " , Robert said , " yes master Robert" , Gustav said and Robert left .

On the way Robert told Olivier and Enrique everything . When they reach the room Robert opened the door reveling a furious Sakura sitting on the corner of bed with her arms cross over her chest , " who is Robert ?" , She asked with anger , Robert stepped forward , "I'm Robert" , he said politely . Sakura jumped off the bed and walked towards him till she was in front of him , " do you work of boris ?" , She asked more like commanded him to answer , Robert was confused for a moment , he looked at the three boys behind him then at Sakura , " no miss , I don't know anyone named boris " , he said but her expression doesn't changed a bit , " you can trust them my child " , she heard dritine's voice . She hesitated for a moment then she felt a hand on her shoulder , "you can trust us miss" , Robert said softly and her eyes changed back to the crimson colour same as her brother .

Sakura's pov

"You can trust us miss" , Robert said and for the first time in months I feel safe , I sigh and nodded . " Let's sit and talk I'm sure you're as curious as I am " , he said with a warm smile and I just nodded .

Author's pov

After they were settled Robert asked ,"what is your name ?", "Sakura , Sakura hiwatari ", she said looking down , " your name is as beautiful as you " , Enrique said but shut his mouth after Robert gave him a death glare , " how did I get here ?" , Sakura asked looking into Robert's eyes , " I found you in the forest near this castle , you were badly injured so I brought you here " , Robert said and she just nodded , " if you don't mind can you tell us how this happened to you ?" , Oliver asked politely , She hesitate for a moment then sigh , " I was being kidnapped ", she said , " what!! Why ?" , Robert asked shocked , " because I want to stop my grandpa's mission " , she said her eyes turning light blue , " you're eyes were of a different color just a minute ago " , Enrique said shocked , "huh?" , Sakura said confused , "ok enough talk , Sakura you go rest you're not fully healed ", Robert said getting up. After that they left .

Kai's pov

I can't believe this is happening , I loose from that Jhonny , "am I that weak ?", I asked myself . The others were saying something but I didn't pay attention .

Time skip because author is lazy ....

" Brother! help me , he'll kill me , please help me " , Sakura , who was on her knees with tears in her eyes , badly injured said to me . I tried to move but couldn't move , then a dark figure with red eyes came and dragged her away , she screaming and crying , begging me to help her , "SAKURA ", I yelled and...
.
.
.
.
Woke up , panting hard . I look around and found myself in bed , with the others on their bed . " Was it all a nightmare?", I asked myself . I tried to sleep but I can't , I don't know why but I feel like she's in danger , but why do I care ? She deserve it right ? , I was so lost in my thought that I didn't noticed I took the Phoenix locket she gave me in my hands , I stared at it for a moment than took to close to my heart , " I don't know what going on but I know you'll go through it ", I said . After a few minutes I fell asleep .

Meanwhile...

Sakura's pov

I'm sitting on the bed think about my brother when Robert entered the room , " Hey sakura" , he said giving me a smile , " oh hey Robert " , I said returning a smile , " here , I've got some soup for you because doctor said you can only eat it ", he said giving me.the bowl he brought . I took it in my hand , but I can't fold my hand because of the IV so I placed the bowl on the night stand . Robert looked at me confused for a second when he noticed . He took the bowl on his hand and sat on the edge of the bed , he took a spoonful of soup and held it in front of my mouth , " here" , I looked in his eyes and the only thing I can see is pure care , I opened my mouth and ate the soup .

Robert's pov

I was feeding Sakura when I noticed her eye colour changing from crimson to a baby blue . What the hell is up with this changing eye colour ? I thought , then I noticed tears flowing down her cheeks . I immediately placed the bowl on the night stand and wipe her tears with thumbs , " why ?" , Was all she said , "huh?", I asked confused , "why are you treating me like this ", she said looking in my eyes . I was shocked but I thought there's no harm telling her , " because you're like my little sister " , I said with a smile and she busted into tears , " did I said anything wrong ?" , I asked worried but her next moved made me shocked , she...
.
.
.
.
Hugged me , " no , you didn't say anything wrong, I'm just happy that's all ", she said , I hesitated for a moment but then I hugged her back . After about 15 minutes she clam down , I look down at her face and saw her sleeping , " such an adorable kid " , I said and layed her properly on the bed , " good night ", I said them went in my own room .

______________________________________

Hey Lovelies ! How are you all ? Hope you like the chapter.

See you in the next chapter , till than take care and be safe and healthy 💜