Chapter 7

Sakura's pov

It's been 2 days I guess since I'm tired here and the worst thing is they don't give me anything to eat , I don't know what will they get by doing this. I was just sitting their thinking about another escape plan when the metal door opened reviling the red head from before , " what do you want ?" , I hissed , he didn't bother to answer , he just closed the door and came closer and bend down in front of me , "here " , he said giving me two wrapped sandwich . I hesitate for a bit but took them . I ate them in silence and he kept staring at me but somehow that stare was soothing , " thank you" , I said finishing the last bit of the sandwich he just smiled in return .

We sat there in silence until he decided to break it, " I'm Tala ", he said still staring at me, " nice to meet you tala , I'm -" , I was cut in mid by Tala, "Sakura, Sakura hiwatari , or may I say Cherry blossom. You're Kai's younger sister " , I was shocked, "how do know that? " , I asked , "well you told me your name 3 days ago and I'm Kai's best friend " , he said calmly, " but I never saw you or - " , I stopped mid sentence when I remember , " wait are you the boy from Russia about whom my brother use to talk " , I finished shocked yet excited ," yeah . He never talked to anyone when we were at training, I was his only friend then " , he said , " I see" , I nodded . We were silent for a moment before he spoke, " you know , he use to miss you a lot. He was always like ' I miss my cherry blossom ' 'will she be ok ' 'what if someone hurt her ' and countless things . He really care about you " , said with a smile, but the last part bought tears in my eyes , " He use to care about . Now, he don't really care what happens to me " , I said looking down , " what do you mean? " , he asked confused, " he hates me " , I said nonchalantly , " why " , he said shock clear in his voice, " because of our grandpa , he showed him some fake recording telling him that I hate him and stuff " , I said , tears streaming down my face, " but I'll surely make everything clear and stop grandpa " , I said wiping my tears , he chuckled " you're just like kai use to describe you strong and cheerful " , he said. Just then there was a wired light in my pendant . It grew more and more and a projection came out of it , it was my grandpa when he locked me in that cell behind his bookshelf . The projection showed the whole conversation we had . After it ended Tala looked at me in shock amd I did the same, " how is it possible? " , I whispered, " there are many more thing that the locket can do my child ", it was dritine's voice , " what do you mean? ", I said , " you'll know when the time will come " , she said and the light faded. Tala looked at me still shocked, "d-did you just talked to the pendant " , he asked shocked, I nodded and told him about Dritine .

Magical time skip brought to you by the secret of the pendant....

It's been day since Tala first visited me or I may say sneaked in the room, he always bring something for me to eat . After I finished the apples he gave me I asked him, " by the way , you came here daily to give me food ?" , I know it's not a full meal but this is all I eat so yeah food, he nodded , "why? " , I asked curiously, " because I know they don't give you any and this is all I can bring without being caught and to tell you I've promise kai that I'll protect his sister whenever I'll be near her and he's not around ", he said looking me in eyes . " you should sleep now " , he said getting up, "you're leaving early today " , I said looking up at him, " yeah, got some business to handle " , he said walking towards the door, "oh, ok " , I said and he went out leaving me alone.

Time skip to one day.....

I waited for Tala but he didn't show up , perhaps he's busy , I thought and tried to sleep and after sometime I fell asleep.

I woke up with someone shaking me, " get up sakura, you need to leave " , said a voice , I instantly recognize the voice to belong to Tala . I opened my eyes and saw him unlocking my chains, " now listen to me very carefully, you need to run away. I can tell you the way but I can't come along with you " , he said unlocking the last chain , then he told me the way and I got up with him , he looked out of the door before signalling the way was clear . I nodded and went towards it bur before I could go out he grabbed my shoulder, " I think this is yours " , he said handing me my bag (it's a small bagpack), I smiled at him, "take care Sakura" , he said gently squeezing my shoulder , " you too" , I said and we went our seprate ways.

I took the left turn as he told and entered a hallway, " ok sakura just cross this and you'll be out " , I said to myself before heading towards the end , according to what Tala told me there's a secret way that leads to the back gate of the building but I have to cross the guards to cross of the gate . After I reached the end I pushed the brick he told me and.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A small tunnel appeared, I walked in it and reached the end . Now the main task, I ran and hid behind a bush . I grabbed a stone near me and threw it in the opposite direction to me. To my luck the guards got distracted and I took it was a chance to run away. I carefully opened the gate and ran out . I kept on running till I reached a safe distance then I stopped to take out my phone , I was amazed that they didn't bother to look in my bag. I took out my phone and called Laura,

( on call)

Laura : hello, who's this?

Me : Laura it's me Sakura.

Laura : omg are you alright ? You didn't called for almost a week, I was scared, you didn't even went to the hotel or took the car.

Me : relax Laura, I'll tell you later but first I need a place to stay.

Laura : one of my cousin stays in the same city you're in. You cN stay with her for the night.

Me : thanks Laura and I need you to book a ticket for Europe for tomorrow.

Laura : ok I'll do it. And the address is xxxxxxx.

Me : thanks Laura.

Laura : no problem.

Then I hang up.

After I reached the address I rang the door bell and a girl a bit older than me opened the door . " umm, hey are you Lia? " , I asked politely, she nodded and said, " and you must be Sakura, Laura told me you're coming " , she said in a sweet voice , " come in " , she said and I follow her in. The apartment was not so big but enough for 2 people to fit in. " you can take a shower if you want, I'll make something for you to eat ", she said politely and showed me the bathroom. After taking a shower she gave me some pasta and I gladly ate it then went to sleep .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people, how are you all? Hope you like it. Also thank you Best_buddies_ananya and Bestxofxlife and KittyBlackpearl1 for your support .

See you guys in the next chapter.. Till then take care and be safe and healthy 💜