Chapter 20

Kai's pov

My whole world started to fall apart seeing the person and I started to take small steps towards her unconsciously, she was covered with blood but not even a hint of pain on her face she stood there like a doll with no emotions, her eyes seems like her soul left the body, "deathheart", she said looking at the blades, "destroy",she blunted out and in a blink of an eyes dragoon was shattered and the wind bit beast was absorbed in her pink blade, "no..... Dragoon", Tyson yelled as his bit beast got taken away from him, "oh no the surprise got ruined", boris voice echoed again, " you bastard, what the fuck you did to her", I yelled, " oh! Are you worried for her. Well you should be because she's here just because of you, if you would've choose us then she would be somewhere free, but you choose her and some pathetic kids over us so we decided to take her away from you. And for what we have done, she was being a rebel so we just got her under control, now she'll only do what I tell her to do, want to see how? Sakura go and stand in front of kai", boris said and
She started walking towards and stood in front of me, staring into nothingness without even blinking once, " now, my dear Sakura you have to hurt him,don't kill him just hurt him", boris voice came and she launched her balde towards me within a second I launched dranzer as a reflex action, I stood there numb, no Sakura please stop, I screamed mentally, She just starred at me and her balde trying to get past dranzer, my eyes started to water and I couldn't focus on the bey battle because a big battle was going on between my mind and my heart, what have they made her, she was never like this, " Sakura please stop it. I know you can stop this, please Sakura, I don't wanna hurt you, I've realised my mistake, I shouldn't have trusted grandfather over you. Please come back", I begged her as tears started to stream down my eyes. I was so busy that I didn't noticed the majestic entering the hall, "deathheart attack", she said and her balde in a swift move destroyed dranzer and flew past me cutting my uppar arm in the movement, "KAI", all my teammates yelled together running towards me but I can't speak a word, it's like words can't come out of my mouth ,"you see, she'll do anything I ask her and she's can't escape it, perhaps we'll keep her to accomplish our mission because she's way stronger than any of you here", boris said followed by an evil laughter.

Author's pov

"why did you do that to her? What have she done?", Robert yelled, " her biggest mistake is being Kai's sister, we wanted to kill her from the start but then we found her blade, many of the top bladers tried to control the bit beast in it but no one can control it except her so we have to keep her alive and she being herself would never agree so-", boris was cut off when in the blink of an eye Tala, Rex and Sara came out of no where from behind Sakura , "let's do it", Tala said and Rex held both hands of Sakura behind her back and Sara blocked her legs restricting her from any movement. Tala removed the small circular controller chip from sakura's neck causing her to scream in pain, he throw the chip on the ground and destroy it with his foot. Rex and sara hugged her tightly falling on their knees, "WE DID IT", they both screamed in pure happiness with tears flowing down their eyes.

.... meanwhile....

Tala and the others entered through the hidden passage in the abbey which leads to the small hall Tyson and max were having a battle in, when they reach the door they open it a little only to see the four bladers battling, "Sara", Rex whispered, "they're being controlled", Tala said clenching his fist, " what should we do?", Oliver asked, " someone have to distract them so others can get rid of the controller chip on their neck", Tala said, "I'll distract them", Jhonny said in monotone, everyone's head shot in his direction, "what? Someone have to do it", he said crossing his arms, " ok so the plan is like this, Jhonny will distract them and Rex, Oliver and Enrique will block Spencer and sara so me and Robert can remove the controllers", Tala said they all nodded. Everyone did as told, Jhonny launched his blade distracting the two opponents, just in a quick second Rex grabbed Sara and Oliver and Enrique grabbed Spencer then Tala and Robert removed the controllers causing the two to scream in pain and fall on the ground, Rex immediately caught Sara so she may not fall, "rexy?, Where are we? And where is kura?", Sara said, " we don't have time for explanations, all you need to know is that kura needs us, we have to save her", Rex said helping his best friend to stand, "what is going on?", Spencer asked looking confused, "we trusted the wrong man Spencer", Tala said angrily, "what to do next?", Max asked, " we have to find where Sakura is",.Tyson said, "like it's that simple", Enrique said,."first we should find Kai and ray", Tala said,"they went through that door", max said pointing at the door across the hall, "well you three go ahead we'll be there", Tala said pointing at Tyson, max and Kenny, the three nodded and went ahead, "follow me", tala said rushing back to the door they came from, he took a left turn and entered an metal door, " where are you taking us?", Oliver questioned, " this is the heater tunnel which runs above the hall they are in", Spencer said, "wait did you just said heater", Enrique nearly yelled, "yeah, but don't worry they only turn it on at night", Tala said moving ahead silently.