Chapter 18

" how's she doctor?", Doctor sigh......

Continued..

"She'd lost a lot of blood, someone need to donate blood to her", doctor said in a sad tone,"I'll do it",Rex said immediately,"what is your age?", The doctor asked, "I'm 16", Rex said, "we're sorry but you're too young for donation", doctor said and Rex nodded, "can me see her?", Laura asked ," yes you can. Now I may take my leave, excuse me",the doctor left.

An hour have passed and they still couldn't find a doner, Laura is sitting next to sakura's bed looking at her body covered with bandages and wires connect to her, she can't stop crying seeing her best friend in this condition while Rex on the other haind is pacing back and forth in the room, " what do we do?", He keep repeating just then someone knocked on the door, "come in", Laura said and a nurse enter, "someone is ready to donate blood to her", the nurse said and Rex froze in his track, "WHAT!!", He nearly screamed, " now if you excuse we need to transfer thier blood", the nurse said, Both Laura and Rex nodded and went out.

Magical time skip brought to you by a bag of potatoes....

The doctor came out and smiled at the two worried friends, "she's okay now and will wake up soon", he said, the word gave such a relief to the two teens that they haven't experienced in months now, they both ran to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. They sat on the couch in the room silently.

Meanwhile...

Kai just lost his battle with Spencer, he was disappointed in himself. He kept looking at floor not saying a word. After the day the bladebreakers came back to their hotel and had dinner, after that they went to their shared rooms. While ray was sleeping peacefully in his bed kai keeps starring at the celing, he knew exactly why he lost, it was all because of lack of concentration and the only reason he cannot concentrate on the match is because he keeps thinking about the hella confusions in his life. After about 20 minutes he fell asleep.

Kai woke up in a black space, he looked around and saw nothing, "brother", a familiar voice said from his left, he turned to the direction and saw his only sister standing there covered in bruises and blood, " you broke your promise", she said looking at him in the eye while smiling, just as she said that the scene in front of him changed. He saw two little kids playing in a park far away from him, as he walked closer to them he saw a pink haired girl running with a Beyblade in her hand, the blade was dranzer, "catch me if you can ", she said while running and laughing, "stop it Sakura, give it back", the younger kai said chasing her. When kai remembered what was going to happen next his eyes started to get teary. The younger kai caught his little sister and they fell on the ground, he snatched the blade and got up but stopped in his track when he heard the little girl on the ground sobbing, he bent down and made her sit, when she sat he saw her knee scrapped, " I'm sorry cherry blossom",he said while hugging him and patting younger Sakura's head with one hand,"I promise I'll never let you get hurt again", little kai said, " promise?", Young Sakura said breaking the hug, "promise", young kai smilies, the little girl extended her pinky finger and her brother intertwined his pinky finger with hers. The present kai was standing there watching all this while his tears were flowing like a waterfall. The whole place again turned black, kai just stood there looking into nothingness, "Kai", another familiar voice said from his right, he turned to the direction and saw his grandfather standing there with a frown, "you let me down young boy, you proved you're just like your father, a disappointment. How can you fall for her trap when I gave all the proves that your sister is just a brat who's trying to Ruin us", he said sounding mad, "he's lying", Sakura said from the other side, "he's trying to separate us, he just want to use you for his greed, believe me", she said, "how can you still believe that pathetic girl", voltaire said in a high voice, "she's not pathetic, you are", another voice said from behind kai, he turned around and saw his mother, " you're the one who's pathetic not my daughter", she yelled then disappeared,"you're a disappointment", voltaiy said before disappearing himself, "b-brother", Sakura said and kai turned to her only to see her in worse state than before, "I hope one day you'll understand everything", She said looking him in the eyes then she fell on the ground with a pool of blood around her, "Sakura", kai yelled running towards her but the distance seems not to decrease, he kept running and running till he was out of breath, he fell on his knees looking down and panting heavily, he rise his head and saw no one, just the darkness, he got up and start running again, he ran and ran until his body feels like breaking but he didn't stop then he collapsed.

Kai woke up panting hard, he looked around and found himself in his hotel room, "are you ok buddy?", ray asked concerned, " you seems to have a nightmare",he added but kai did not speak a word. After having breakfast they went to the stadium for the last match of the tournament, which was Tyson vs Tala.

Magical time skip brought to you by hella confused kai...

The baldebreaker became world champions as Tyson won the match against Tala, while everyone was congratulating Tyson, Tala noticed kai leaving so he decided to follow him.

Tala's pov

"Hey kai wait", I said trying to catch up with kai, after he heard me he stopped where he was, " where are you going?", I asked him, "somewhere I should be right now", he said and started walking again,"you're going to find Voltaire or Sakura", I said and he froze, "it's non of your business", he said in his casual rude tone,"if it's related to Sakura, it is my business", I said and he turned around as soon as he heard me, we stood there in silence, an uneasy tension spreading, none of us spoke a word, we just kept staring at each other, just then we heard footsteps coming towards us. We stopped our staring contest and turned to the direction of the footsteps which were getting louder ever second, as they got close the person who came got us both shocked.

______________________________________

Hey lovelies 💜, hope you're doing good. Well here's a picture of dritine.

The book will end in two more chapters I think. See you in the next chapter till then take care and be safe and healthy 💜