Chapter 21

"it's too late", Sakura said smirking, "Deathheart..."

Continued...

Author's pov

"Destroy", the word came out as a whisper from her mouth and the pink phonix started to glow, without any further delay everything around them started to shake like it's an earthquake. Sakura just stood there levitating with the pink aura surrounding her, staring at Voltaire with pure hatred in her eyes, " you are the reason why all of this is happening. You. You made me this. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT", She yelled.

Kai's pov

I was shocked by the scene in front of me, how did she became like this?, "Kura?", I whispered, "will you just stand here like a statue or will you stop her?", Someone said from behind me, I turned to see tala standing with his arms crossed, " comeon hiwatari, you're the only one who can stop her. She won't listen to any of us but you", he said , " yeah kai, you have to stop her before she destroy everything", Robert said walking to us, "comeon kai just go already" , Tyson said looking in my eyes. I have to do this. Only I can stop it. But how? My mind was clouded by these thoughts when I saw a faint blue light in front of me and time stopped, everything that was happening stopped as if time freezed, " my child", the faint blue hue turned into a dragon, " w-who are you?", I shuttered, " I am dritine, sakura's guiding angel", it said, " Sakura's what?", I said confused, " it doesn't matter for now all you need to know is listen to your heart, do what your heart says", it said and disappeared in thin air and everything went back to as it was, " just go kai", max said bringing me back to senses, was I hallucinating? , I thought but then a scream caught my attention, Voltaire was levitating and holding is neck as if someone was choking him. The next moment I know I was running towards the flight of stairs which leads to the platform above which used to be the disk, " Sakura", I yelled and her graze shifted to me.

Author's pov

" Sakura", kai said again softly, "why are you here?", Sakura said without any emotion, " I'm here for my sister, my cherry blossom, my Sakura", kai said which changed her face in a confused one, " she's right here in front of you", the girl said a bit confused by what he mean, " not you. You're not my sakura, she was never like this, she was the purest soul on the planet not someone like you. I'm here to get her back, the Sakura inside you. I know you can hear me Sakura, I want to apologise to you for not being the best brother in the world, for not being by your side when you needed me, for hurting you for no reason, for not protesting you when it was my responsibily, for- for everything", kai said with tears in his eyes, he felt all the pain she have to go through to clear all the misunderstandings created by the man he called his grandfather, " please come back, please. I promise I'll do anything to protect you, I'll cherish you and give you all the happiness you deserve. Please give me back my precious sister please", he said falling to his knees. Sakura's eyes slowly started to change for flaming pink to the crimson colour same as Kai's eyes ," b-brother", she whispered holding out her hand, "Sakura", kai said running towards her but he have to stop at the end of the platform, " Sakura I'm really sorry, please please don't become this, you're not like this my angel you're much better than this", he pleaded with teary eyes, " I won't I promise", she said with teary eyes which stared to turn a light sade of blue, the pink aura around her started to fade away.

Sakura's pov

I woke up in a black space, "agh! Not again", i said to myself as no one was there, I had a feeling of uneasiness and before I could think of anything I was running into nothingness without even knowing where I'm going, I just kept on running and running till my legs gave up, I fell on the ground breathing hard, "Sakura", I heard a soft voice, I looked up to see the most unbelievable thing, "m-mom", I said in a low voice looking at my mother standing in front of me with a smile on her face, " Sakura get up, you have to get out of here, you have to go to your brother", she said, "my brother?, but mom, you don't know, he hates me now, grandpa made him believe that I'm evil and I kill you, I don't wanna go back, can I, can I come with you?", I blunted out everything that came in my mind, " no Sakura you need to go back", she said just then another voice came, Sakura", the voice said softly, wait I know this voice, this is my brother "why are you here?", Another voice said and suddenly a pair pink hand appered from the floor grabbing both my legs restricting me from any movement" I'm here for my sister, my cherry blossom, my Sakura", he said again but I can't see him anywhere, " she's right here in front of you", the voice said and the grip on my legs tighten, " not you. You're not my sakura, she was never like this, she was the purest soul on the planet not someone like you. I'm here to get her back, the Sakura inside you. I know you can hear me Sakura, I want to apologise to you for not being the best brother in the world, for not being by your side when you needed me, for hurting you for no reason, for not protesting you when it was my responsibily, for- for everything", my brother said, I felt like he's in pain or more like guilt, " please come back, please. I promise I'll do anything to protect you, I'll cherish you and give you all the happiness you deserve. Please give me back my precious sister please", he said and I felt adrenaline rush through my veins, I tried to run but the pink hands won't let me move " comeon Sakura, you can do it, you have to get free from this and go back to where you belong", my mother said, "to where I belong", I said looking at my feets, "to where I belong",I keep murmuring, I feel stronger than ever, " now go and be safe my child", mom said before she disappeared, the pink arms started to loosen thier grip and with all my force I tried to run and I break free of the hold and started running to god knows where, after a small distance I saw a bright light getting closer , I increased my speed and passed through the light.