Chapter 11

Sakura's pov

I woke up with pain in my head , I tried to move my hands but they felt too heavy , I opened my eyes and found myself in a small room tied with chains , " agh ! How the hell did I get here ?", I said out loud and them it hit me , " no , it can't be , you're just imagining things Sakura , you're friends can't do this to you and tala , he told me he promised brother to protect me , they can't do it " , I tried to convince myself , tears were falling like a waterfall , I felt betrayed . Just then I felt the room moving , by the movement all I can guess is I'm on a plane , " Fuck , how will I get out of it now " , I said out loud .

Tala's pov

After 3 hours the plane took off , I am still thinking of how to get Sakura out of here , I can't let them take her to abbey .

Sakura's pov

I was sitting here in this room , my face is stained with tears and my mind is full of thought , just then my locket begin to shine and knew who it was , "dritine " , I said in a low voice , "Yes my child it's me and I can see how disturbed you are right now " , she said and I busted into tears again , " They-they betrayed me , my own friends" , I said sobbing , " Nothing is what it seems like my child " , she said and disappeared but my locket kept on shining .

No one's pov

Dritine teletopted out of the room where Sara and Rex were standing against the wall of the very same room , she noticed the keys on Rex's belt and using her telekinesis power she opened the door with the keys and same with Sakura's chains . It happened so fast that Rex and Sara didn't get a chance to react . Now Sakura was standing there , all free with hurt and anger in her eyes . There was an alarm sound everywhere indicating that the room Sakura was in is now opened without boris's permission . Soon everyone on the plane gathered there but Sakura's eyes were fixed on the very redhead in front of her , her beautiful crimson coloured eyes turning pink and a smirk spreading across her face , then she started laughing , everyone was shocked at her sudden action but before anyone could respond she took out deathheart and her launcher and launched her balde , the balde was spinning in front of her and all the men boris had on the plane started to attack her but before they could reach her she said just one word , " destroy " , and an explosion took place . Luckily tala , Rex and Sara were far from Sakura so they didn't fell off but the plane was going to have a crash landing so they need to be prepared .

Tala's pov

We took parachutes and landed safely , most of the men were dead but the only person I was thinking about is Sakura , I can't save her , I failed to protect her , I lost her. Tears were making my vision blurry as I was trying to control them but I failed , I fell on my knees busted into tears , " I'm sorry Kai , I'm sorry Sakura , I can't save you " , I said looking at the sky , I looked at her friends but they seems to have no emotion in them , what the fuck is wrong with these too , I thought still crying .

Meanwhile... No one's pov

Sakura was falling from thousands meter above the ground , she was badly injured from the explosion , there were no chances that she'll survive , she was losing all her hopes , she was hurt more than ever , the pain she felt cannot be described , her body was reaching it's limits and she passed out . Dritine covered her and transformed in a bubble so Sakura was safe along with deathheart , then she teleported Sakura to the ground .

Robert was walking in the forest around the castle because it's the only place he can find some peace . As he walked deeper he saw something on the ground a few meters away from him , he ran towards it and saw a girl with pink hairs laying there unconscious , she was badly injured and her breathing was unsteady . He picked her up bridal style and brought her to his castle , his mind was full of questions like ,what was she doing in the forest? , how did she get here? , What happened to her ? , etc. As he reached the castle he asked his butler to bring the first aid kit and call the doctor . He layed her on the bed in one of the room and cleaned and bandaged her visible wounds . The doctor arrived after 30 minutes and checked her . Meanwhile Robert was standing outside the room waiting for the doctor to come out . After 20 minutes the doctor came out , " she's okay now but still unconscious , all her energy is drained out and her injuries are really bad seems like she got into an explosion or stuff , I've put a oxygen mask for steadying her breathing and an IV drip too . She may wake up in two day . She's Rose , she'll stay here to take care of her ( Pointing at the nurse with him ). Now if you excuse me Mr. Robert I may take my leave " , the said and Robert nodded , " thank you doctor , Gustav will take you " , Robert said and the doctor left with Gustav (Robert's butler).

Time skip ...

Robert was sitting on the couch in Sakura's room observing her , her long hairs , pale skin and beautiful features , he still can't get it what a girl like her was doing this forest . After 5 minutes he got up and left her room . He got in his own room which was next the one's Sakura was in . Someone knocked , "come in ", he said and Gustav entered , he bowed to Robert , " Sir Mr. Jhonny is here to meet you , he's waiting for you in the living area " , he said standing straight , " I'll go" , robert said getting up , "ok sir " , Gustav said and left .

Time skip....

Robert and Jhonny are sitting on the sofas in the living area sipping some tea . " You seems worried Robert" , Jhonny said finishing his tea , Robert sighed keeping his empty cup on the table , " come I'll show you " , he said gesturing Jonny to follow him .

______________________________________

Hey lovlies! Hope you like it ... Also please watch this video below 👇

See you in the next chapter ... Take care and be safe and healthy 💜