One: When preparing for Vegas

"Woah watch it pervert!" Alan screeched, glaring at the tailor. The kneeling tailor shook his head, sighing. It was a tough job being a tailor for Alan Garner. 

Doug looked over toward Victoria was was leaned against the wall, "It's ok, Alan, he's just doing your inseam." Doug said, attempting to calm Alan down. Victoria smirked, shaking her head and fidgeting with her phone in her hand. 

"He's getting very close to my shaft!" Alan objected, standing with his hands on his hips, tucked behind his suit jacket.

"Alan-" 

"No, no, you tell em, Allan. Nobody gets to touch your shaft without permission." Victoria teased, shoving her phone into her purse. Doug sighed, giving her a disproving look which she just innocently smirked in response. 

"All done. You can change now." The tailor glumly said, walking out of the room with the measuring tape around his neck. Poor guy, it was hard knowing Alan, much less being his tailor. 

Doug tugged on the sleeves of his suit jacket, "Right, thanks Floyd, thank you very much." Doug profusely said, feeling bad for the tailor. It was such a Doug thing to do, he was always cleaning up after Victoria's messes, and not to mention the mess Phil leaves behind everywhere.

"You're a suck up you know that?" Victoria spoke, pushing herself off the wall and walking over to Doug. She nodded in approval at his suit and then turned to Alan, "And you, you're just, you." She shrugged, looking at Alan unimpressed. "This party would be a push over if it weren't for Phil and I going, we are the life of the party, and you sir, are going to have a great time."

Doug smiled, "Yeah yeah, whatever. I know." He chuckled, shrugging the suit jacket off, "Alright buddy, we should get a move on." He told Alan, "We'll see you in a few hours?" He looked at Victoria who simply nodded. "Good, be ready when I'm there I don't wanna have to wait for an hour." 

Victoria grinned, "Just for that, I'll take an extra hour." She grabbed her purse off the table and looked at Alan, preparing to say something until he shyly turned away from her, opening his mouth to speak to Doug. "Right, okay then." She muttered out, giving a nod to Doug who smiled back.

She dug her phone out of her purse and looked at the newest message, 'I disapprove of this night with all boys -Dad' she rolled her eyes, sliding her phone back into her purse and grabbed the keys to her car, waving to the Garner's as she hopped into her car.

Victoria had been best friends with Phil, Stu, and Doug since sophmore year of high school when she met Phil at a party, they got completely wasted together and then somehow convinced Doug and Stu to egg the principal's house. And so, the four of them formed a bond, sitting in detention together for the next three months. 

When Doug had called Victoria to invite her to the bachelor party, she'd initially declined. She wasn't a guy and it was supposed to be a guy only night - a bunch of guys hanging out together for the groom's last night as an un-married man. However, she came around when he told her she was practically one of the guys. Not that it boosted her confidence or anything, it actually probably lowered it because she didn't really want to be one of the guys, she simply wanted to be their best friend. 

Of course it didn't really matter that it'd hurt her ego much at all. She had enough confidence for an entire army of testosterone filled men. It's why her and Phil butted heads so much, because he was not always the hottest, most confident person in the room, often, that title went to Victoria who could swing any guy or girl off her charisma alone. 

When Victoria pulled up to her parents very large mansion, a sense of dread filled her stomach. She flung open the door of her car and watched the house valet take to park it. Each step she got closer to the front door, the more she wanted to leave.