Nineteen: Vegas rooftops

Victoria sat on the ground, exhausted from the day's work, she leaned her head against the Mercedes, watching Phil bring his phone up to his ear. He coughed into his hand, "Tracy, it's Phil. Yeah, listen we fucked up."

Victoria picked a rock up, throwing it so it hit Phil in the back, "Well now we know Doug is dead in a ditch, getting butt-fucked by meth heads." she grunted.

Stu, who was standing, leaned up against the Mercedes looked at her, "Don't say that."

"It's true, he's probably drowned in a river, or he's in the middle of nowhere getting picked at by fucking crows. Just getting his eyes picked out, and if he's not dead, he's just laying there, in too much pain and misery to shoo the crows away." she concluded, her hopes all the way crushed.

Stu frowned, crossing his arms, "Don't think like that, you're gonna think it into existence."

"I'm too pissed off and exhausted to even ask you what that fucking means." She rolled her eyes, putting her head in between her knee's, holding it up. She couldn't even bother to listen to what Phil was saying to Tracy or what Stu, Alan and fake Doug were talking about.

She was exhausted, they didn't get Phil, wasted hours getting $80,000 to get some random fucking drug dealer back instead of Doug and now, they were not only going to miss the wedding, but they were still missing Doug.

Someone tapped Victoria's shoulder, "Vic, Vic, I have something but I literally cannot remember what it is. I think I know where Doug is." Stu's voice echoed in her brain.

She lifted her head up, "What? What the fuck you want me to do?"

"List the places we went last night."

Victoria rolled her eyes, "Uh, Bellagio's, the Villa, the Little Chapel place, the hospital, um, Hard Rock - I don't even fucking know where we went, what is the point of this?" she questioned but Stu didn't respond, she was forgetting somewhere. Suddenly her eyes shot open, she was fully awake, "Holy shit, the roof." she looked at Stu who nodded.

"Yes! That's it!" He yelled, "Phil! Phil! We know where Doug is!" he yelled running over to Phil, he tackled him, grabbing the phone out of the dirt and holding it to his ear, "Tracy, it's Stu." he breathed.

Victoria ran over to Phil, helping him up, "What the fuck is going on?" Phil groaned, leaning backward and cracking his back in pain.

"We know where Doug is." she grinned, out of breath from running over. Phil exploded into a grin, pulling her in for a hug.

"Okay, we'll see you soon. Bye." Stu said into the phone before hanging up.

Phil let go of Victoria, looking at Stu, "Stu, what the fuck man?" he groaned, dusting his pants off from the dirt.

Stu cheekily grinned, "We know where Doug is." He breathed out, "We've gotta go the wedding is in a few hours." he suddenly realized.

"Oh shit." Victoria mumbled before her and Stu ran back to the car, "Phil, you coming?" she yelled as Phil watched her.

He nodded, smiling at the girl before running after her. He jumped into the driver's seat, "How'd you guys figure it out?" Phil questioned as he turned the car around, heading back to Caesers.

"I don't know man, it just hit us. Vic was naming everywhere we went last night and it just, hit us." Stu laughed, exasperated from his discovery. "You remember when we saw Doug's mattress impaled on that statue?" he questioned, looking up at Victoria. He was beside Alan in the back seat, who was squeezed between Stu and wrong-Doug.

Phil nodded, "Yeah we threw it out the window."

"No, impossible. You can't open windows in Vegas." Stu grinned, Victoria bit down on her lip.