Eight: Hospitals in Nevada

"This is so illegal." Stu sighed, nervously causing Victoria to roll her eyes.

"Can't you see the fun part in anything?" Phil questioned, looking at Stu in the rear view mirror, Victoria raised an eyebrow.

Stu laughed, "Yeah, we're stuck in traffic in a stolen police car, with a sure to be missing child in the back seat. Which part of this is fun."

"I think the cop-car part is pretty cool." Alan admitted, piping into the conversation.

Phil smirked, "Thank you Alan. It is cool, Doug would love it." he smirked.

Victoria sighed, "It would be better if we weren't stuck in traffic, turn the sirens on or something." she urged, looking out the window in boredom.

Stu shook his head, "Oh no, no no, Phil. No. Don't do this." he panicked as Phil smirked at Victoria, flipping the sirens and lights on and driving onto the sidewalk. "Just try to call more attention to us."

"Attention," Phil said on the PA, "Attention, please disperse." Victoria hid her face, embarrassed.

"Stop the car, I wanna get out. Pull over." Stu whined.

Phil smirked at Victoria, "Ma'am in the leopard dress, you have an amazing rack." he announced. The girl winked at him, blowing him a kiss. Victoria bit onto her lip, hard. Phil put down the PA, leaning over to Victoria, "Don't worry, yours is better." he purred.

"I hate you." she hissed at him, unamused.

Phil turned his attention back to the road, "I should have been a fucking cop."

---

Victoria, Phil, Alan and Stu awkwardly stood in a room, watching the doctor examine an old guy, "Look, I already told you, she came in with a mild concussion, she had a cut on her lower back but that was it. She was fine. Though none of you could articulate how it happened."

Phil sighed, "Do you remember how many of us were here?" He asked.

The doctor shrugged, "I don't know, I think it was just you guys. Definitely no baby. And one other guy."

"Thats out guy. Was he okay?" Stu questioned.

The doctor nodded, "Yeah, he was fine. Just whacked out of his mind. You all were." The doctor said, "Alright come forward, and turn, all right," He positioned the old man and then pulled his pants down, Victoria quickly turned around. "And cough, cough, give me one more. All right, thattaboy." The doctor stood, "Okay, Felix, you can put your robe on. The nurse will be in here in a minute, I'll see you after the weekend."

Victoria turned around as the old man thanked the doctor, "That's all?" she asked.

The doctor sighed, "I have surgery in ten minutes up on the fourth floor, I gotta go."

Phil sighed, "No, i know but we just need a couple more minutes of your time." he said, holding up a $100 bill. Victoria rolled her eyes.

The doctor looked at it, "Yeah, tuck it right in there. I dont want to re-sterilize. Walk with me." he said, grabbing a chart and opening it. "Alright, here we go, patient name, Victoria Antos, 2:45am arrival. Mild concussion, a few scratches, like I said. Pretty standard."

"You mind if I look? I'm actually a doctor." Stu questioned, reaching for the chart.

The doctor shook his head, "Yeah you said that several times last night, but you're really just a dentist." Phil smirked at the comment. "All right this is interesting," the doctor paused, a frown coming onto his face. "Your blood work came in," he looked between Victoria and the boys, "Maybe we should talk in a room?" he questioned Victoria.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What? No it's fine just tell us." she said, confused. Phil looked down at her, worried.

"Ok, they found a large amount of Ruphylin in your system." He paused, "Ruphylin. Roofies. Commonly known as the date-rape drug." Victoria's stomach dropped, her mouth gaped open.

Phil grabbed her hand, "Wait- what so are you saying she was... she was raped?" his voice was worried but slowly, got angrier.

The doctor looked at the chart, "I don't know, we can do a quick check up if you'd like?"

"Yeah, yes." Phil answered for her. The doctor raised an eyebrow.

Victoria sighed, "Phil, maybe it's better not to know?" she whispered to him, her heart pounding out of her chest.

Phil shook his head, "No, if something happened, we need to know." he basically ordered. The doctor led them to a check up room, similar to the one the old man was in and paused.

"Maybe you three should wait out here." the doctor stated, watching Phil glare at him.

Victoria smiled at Phil, nodding and walked into the room. The doctor closed the door behind them, and sat Victoria on the check-up bed, putting gloves on his hand, "Do you think I was raped?" she questioned the doctor, looking at Phil out the window nervously pacing.

The doctor shrugged, "Hard to tell. You were fine when you came in last night but still. I'd like to be sure." The doctor examined her wrists, and hand, frowning at the redness of her knuckles and the faint ring of red around her wrists.

He wrote stuff down in a chart and then sighed, "All right, let me check your neck." He said, "Tilt your head back," she did, he pushed the hair away from her neck, his hand touching her neck. "There's some bruising on your neck, here." he said, "Looks like a hand." he sighed, putting his hand on the bruise to confirm.

Victoria closed her eyes, a memory flashing into her mind.

"Fuck, Phil." Victoria muttered, her back against the cold hard floor of the hotel. Phil hovered over her, his right hand bracing against the floor to hold him up, the other hand cupped Victoria's breast, he smirked down at her.

"You good?" he breathed out, Victoria nodded, biting her lip, "Fuck," Phil moaned, his hand travelling from Victoria's breast and lightly wrapping around Victoria's neck.

Victoria's breathing was heavy, "Fuck," she gripped Phils shoulder, her nail digging into his back, "Keep-keep going." she moaned out. Phils right hand grabbed Victoria's left, pushing it above her head, their hands squeezing each other.

Victoria's head snapped up, the doctor removed his hand and wrote stuff down, "Now I don't wanna worry you but I think you may want to get a rape-kit. You have some bruising on your wrist and neck."

Victoria's breath hitched, looking at Phil out the window, "Nope, I-I'm good." she muttered.

"What?" the doctor asked, confused.

Victoria hopped off the examine table, "I wasn't raped." she sighed, staring out the window at Phil who was still pacing. "It was just really rough sex." she recalled.

The doctor stared at her, "Yeah, that would do it." he shook his head, "You're fine then," he said, opening the door and leading Victoria out.

"So? What's the conclusion?" Phil questioned, throwing his hands up.

The doctor sighed, "She's fine, no sign of rape." he said, Phil let a breath of relief out, "Now, I have to get up to surgery."

"Wait, wait, is there anything else?" Phil asked, chasing after the doctor. "Like something we may have been talking about, or some place we were going?"

The doctor paused, "Actually, there was something. You guys kept talking about some wedding last night."

Stu rolled his eyes, "Yeah no shit, our buddy Doug's getting married tomorrow."

"You know what, I want the $100 back." Phil said, reaching for it.

The doctor stopped him, "No, no, easy. You kept talking about some wedding you just came from. At the uh, Best Little chapel. You kept saying how sick the wedding was and getting all crazy about it. Okay, I hope this helps. I really have to leave."

Phil nodded, writing it down on his napkin, "Best Little Chapel, do you know where that is?"

The doctor turned around, "I do it's at the corner of Get a Map and Fuck off. I'm a doctor. Not a your guide. Figure it out yourself, okay? You're big boys."