Eighteen: Wrong Doug

"100, 200, 300, 400, with all this, that's $82,000." Stu counted from the back seat, grinning.

Phil laughed, gripping the steering wheel, "Oh goddamn it. I don't fucking believe it." He grinned, looking at Victoria with a huge grin on his face. Victoria have him a cheesy smile, holding fresh ice they picked up from a gas station to her nose. "Alan, you're the man!" Phil said, looking at Alan in the rear view mirror.

Alan beamed, "You are too, Phil." he said, proud of himself. Victoria turned around, holding her hand up to give him knuckles. Alan hesitated, unknowing if Victoria was being serious. When she pushed her hand forward more, his smile widened, giving her a first bump.

"We should come back next week, take the whole city down." Phil joked, still in disbelief they pulled everything off, and in time.

Stu rolled his eyes teasingly, "Or we could just focus on getting Doug back, right now." he suggested, putting all the cash into a duffel bag beside him.

"Uh, you know what? Next week's no good, the Jonas Brothers are in town." Alan remembered, "But any week after that is totally fine."

Up until this moment, Victoria hadn't really noticed Alan. He was just kinda there, goofy, cheerful, kind of stupid but after what he had just pulled at the black jack table. She had to give him some credit; he was smart.

"I think it's safe to say our luck has officially turned around, guys." Phil declared, "We are back, baby! We are fucking back!" he hyped, picking up his right hand and resting it on Victoria's thigh, keeping his left hand on the steering wheel.

Victoria grinned, "Don't jinx it, loser." she laughed, biting her lip.

Was it possible? That their luck had turned? Is it possible everything would be alright? They'd get Doug back? Be home in time for his wedding? Phil would succeed in keeping his word to Victoria and everything would be alright? Everything would be okay?

"We're the three best friends that anybody could have, and we'll never ever leave each other," Alan sang.

Victoria nervously smiled, "Sing it, Alan." she teased, watching as Phil gave her a playful glare.

Everything is gonna be fine.

-

"Ta-da." Leslie Chow, the small asian man, from before revealed 'Doug'. The excited, relieved grins on Victoria, Phil, Alan and Stu's faces fell as they stared back at a face of a man they'd never met before.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Phil questions, angrily, "Who the hell is this?" he cursed, motioning to the very-not-Doug man who Leslie had said was their friend.

Victoria frowned, "That is not Doug." Stu groaned, putting his hands over his head in frustration.

Leslie furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you talking about, Willis?" he questioned in confusion, pointing at the four confused faces who stared at him. "That him."

Stu shook his head, "No, I'm sorry, Mr. Chow, that's now our friend. He- that's-" he stuttered out, not knowing what to say.

"The Doug we're looking for is a white." Alan cleared up, "That guy is black."

Victoria rolled her eyes. The tape was ripped off the Doug impostor's face, "Ah! I told you you had the wrong guy, little boy!" The man yelled, shaking is head at Leslie. He looked at Alan next, "Damn, Alan, what the fuck you got me into?"

Phil threw his hands up in frustration, "You know him?" he scowled.

"Yeah this is the guy that sold me the bad drugs. How you doing?"

Victoria sarcastically laughed, "This is fucking great. Just fucking awesome." she scoffed.

Fake Doug pushed his head back in confusion, "I didn't sell you no fuckin bad drugs." he disagreed.

Stu pointed at fake Doug, "Wait. He sold you the ruphylin?"

"Ruphylin? I sold you that, Ru- what?" the dealer questioned, completely confused with what was going on.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up. Where the hell is Doug?" Victoria interrupted, throwing her hands up and leaning against the Mercedes.

"I am Doug." the 'fake' Doug responded, his hands still handcuffed.

Alan laughed, "Your name's Doug?"

"Yes, I'm Doug."

"His name's Doug too. Ha, classic mix up."

Leslie yawned, motioning that it was time for him and his goons to get out of there. Victoria walked forward, holding her hand out as if to say 'stop' , "Whoa, whoa-"

"Hey, Chow, you gave us the wrong Doug!" Phil chided, walking next to Victoria.

Chow shrugged, "Not my problem." He concluded, preparing to get into his SUV.

"No, fuck that shit. Now you give us our 80 grand back, and take him with you!" Phil ordered, pointing to the incorrect-Doug.

Doug frowned, "No, come on, I'll be your Doug." he offered, sadly walking toward Phil.

Chow laughed, "Oh yeah, okay. Oh I take him back, right after you suck on these little Chinese nuts." he goaded.

"Vic, go, get over there."

"Alan shut the fuck up."

Leslie waved, "So long, gay boys." he laughed, getting into his SUV and driving off before anyone could stop him.

"He's a nasty little motherfucker." Doug shook his head, trying to get out of his handcuffs.

Alan looked at Doug, "Did you ever get any ecstasy?"

"No I aint got no fucking ecstasy!"

Victoria leaned onto the Mercedes, rubbing her temples and Phil paced angrily, "Goddamn it!" he yelled, watching the dust clouds that SUV made as it drove away.

"Darn it!" Alan copied.

"Shit!" Phil kicked the dirt, pissed off.

Alan once again, copied, "Shoot!" He yelled, kicking, and missing the dirt.