Nine: Marriage in Vegas

"Hey you're fine right? You and the doctor aren't lying?" Phil asked as they headed toward Best Little Chapel. Victoria smiled nervously up at Phil nodding.

"Phil, I'm fine." she said, the memory replaying in her head. She gulped, staring at Phil. He gave her a weird look so she turned her head back to the road. They pulled up the the chapel, Phil cracking a few windows of the squad car.

Alan frowned, "What about the baby?" he asked, looking at it squirm in its seat.

Phil shrugged, "Leave him in the car. We're gonna be five minutes."

"Woah we are not leaving a baby in the car." Stu disagreed, closing his door.

Victoria raised an eyebrow, "Why not? He cracked a window." she said, pointing to the window that was partially rolled down.

Begrudgingly, Stu and Alan agreed and the four of them made their way into the chapel. "What if they don't remember us?" Stu worried, causing Victoria to roll her eyes for the thousandth time this trip.

"Well lets just find out." Phil suggested, walking over to the counter where a man was, "I'm sor- excuse me, sir? Hi." The man turned around, grinning.

"Look at these guys! What happened? You miss me? You miss Eddie? You want more from me? How are you my friend?" Eddie laughed, hugging Phil. He looked at Alan next, "Look at this guy, you're fucking crazy? What's going on man?" He pulled Alan into a hug which Alan all to happily accepted. Then, he looked at Stu, "Listen, I'm gonna tell you something. I know a lot of sick people in my life. This guy the craziest, wildest bastard I ever met in my life, man!"

"This guy?" Phil asked, completely confused.

"This guy is out of his mind. What's going on you crazy motherfucker?" Eddie laughed,hugging Stu who did not hug him back "I thought he was gonna eat my dick." He frowned when Stu didn't hug him "What happened? No love for Eddie? You don't hug me?"

Before Stu could respond, Eddie saw Victoria, his smile grew and he threw his arms up, shoving Phil out of the way to hug Victoria.

"This bitch! You break my heart!" He cried, Victoria awkwardly hugged him back. He pulled away, "You make me so sad! Had Elio all lined up for you! He love you!"

Victoria's face puzzled, "What?"

"Now he is heart broken, his poor heart, left alone and his very large penis in need of a woman." Eddie frowned, shaking his head as if he were thinking about a dead friend.

Phil opened his mouth, "Sorry? What?"

"Listen, Eddie, we're having a hard time remembering what happened last night." Stu attempted to get answers.

Alan nodded, "Yeah was there a wedding here? Do you do weddings here?"

Eddie laughed, "You guys are cracking my balls man, I love these guys." he laughed, patting Alan on the shoulder, "Zolea, what are you doing? Bring my friends some tea, some baklav, huh? Come on. Unbelievable, look at this chick, beautiful ass, no fucking brain. But this is Vegas. You want intimacy, forget it, you're gonna get sex." he laughed, the woman left the room. Eddie smiled, and looked at Phil "Isn't that right?" he looked between Phil and Victoria.

Phil and Victoria awkwardly looked at each other and then back at Eddie.

"No problem for me though. You want chicks? I can get you beautiful chicks....or you want another dude, Victoria? I can get them from the Eastern Bloc. No questions. Clean, tight. Tits like that, the nipple like that-"

Phil cut Eddie off, "Obviouslt we were here. Listen, Eddie, we're looking for our friend Doug, do you remember him?"

Eddie nodded, "Yeah, small guy like a monkey." he held his hand up at his shoudler.