Imprinted

Mona run blindly into the night.  Her fury to those bullies and her anger to herself for not fighting back creates a storm within her.  She don't care anymore.  She wants to go away from them. Someone grabbed her arm.  Tristan!

"Where are you going? It's dangerous to be out here at this hour!" he said forcefully.
"Leave me alone!" she screamed at his face and yanked her hand off his grip. 
"No!  You will return to the cabin, now!" Tristan is not holding back either.  "I alerted the Camp Masters,  they will be here any minute.  And if you're still here,  you'll get punished!"
"Then let it be.  What's the difference? I'm being punished everyday anyway." she said sarcastically and move forward.
"I said NO!" anger is now on his voice.
She looked back at him and Tristan saw her eyes. Filled with anger and hate and sadness?? Her teardrops glinting in the moonlight. His face soften then he said in a soothing voice.
"I'm sorry that they are mean to you.  I know what they did,  burning your book is bad. But we must come back.  It's not safe here, Mona...Come on... " he held his hand to her , she just looked at it. He sighed when she did not reach for it. Tristan took her hand then pulled her carefully. She did not hesitate anymore. Realizing this is Tristan, the Alpha's son, when she froze in her steps.

"What's wrong?" Tristan asked
"What's that smell?  Dont you smell it?" Mona said warily.  Tristan smelled the air and it was filled with a nasty smell like old unwashed grimy clothes. Tristan was all alert. 
"They're plenty. Six or seven... Behind the trees,  coming near us." she whispered to his ear.
"How did you know?" he inquired,  they're back to back now,  talking in hushed voices.
"I can see them. They're rogues! Run!!" she said and took Tristan hand. They ran towards the camp when a filthy wolf jumped in front of them,  growling.  Although they have studied about them in school,  this is the first time they saw it in person and tales and books did not prepare them that much. The kids were scared when two more emerged at the sides. Tristan growled back at them.  These are ruthless beasts and two kids are really in grave danger.  Tristan hold her hand tighter. 

"Give the girl!" one rogue said
"No!" Tristan said forcefully.
"A brazen pup you are!" it said smirking.
"Mona,  you have to run!  At three, you will run to the camp and call the Camp Masters!" he instructed swiftly.
"What about you?" she asked worriedly.
"I'll distract them.  I can shift,  you cant. And they're plenty,  we dont stand a chance.  So do as I say!"
Mona was hesitant to leave Tristan behind. What if something happened to him while she run to safety?
"Just do as I say!" he repeated more forcefully.  The rogues are closing in to them.  She nodded.  Tristan counted to three and she run.  Tristan shifted.  His wolf was as chestnut brown as his hair, and strong and big for his age but it was not as big as that of the rogues.  She ran swiftly towards the camp. Not looking back. A rogue was after her and her little steps is unlike the rogue's leaps.  She screamed when it reached her. It bit her arm.

"Tristan!!!! " she screamed. Tristan heard Mona's scream but three rogues were fighting him.  His hindleg bitten, there were deep scratches in his back,  oozing blood. Once they got Mona,  they stopped attacking him.

The rogues have taken Mona away. He wont let them do so! But even if his mind wants to follow them,  his body wont allow it anymore.  He is not as strong as them yet. Maybe his wolf is strong but he needs a stronger body.  Aside from that he is badly injured. He shifted back to his body, Mona's voice still echoing in his head,  calling out his name. And then darkness.

"Rogues attacked the Camp!?!" the Alpha repeated,  still in disbelief.
"Yes,Alpha. One child was badly wounded, and another was taken."
"Taken?" now this is new. Rogues just attacks and kills,  not take hostages.  It just go against their nature.
"I think they just wanted the girl..." the messenger continued.
"Who are the victims?"
The messenger did not speak for a moment.  Suspense is in the air.
"I said who are the victims?!"
"Your son, Tristan Jones and --" he jerked in his seat upon hearing it. He looked at the messenger, his brows furrowed,  his heart thumping loudly.
"And...?"
"they took the cursed child - Mona Mayfield."
Alpha William was stunned with the news and then he gazed at his left hand, a trail of silver thread-like light started to creep from the tips of his fingers slowly moving to his wrist? Along came a burning sensation from it. 

"Do something!!!" Granny Josephine is screaming at Bill's face. "Your child was kidnapped and you are just toying with that slut!!!" she said as she stormed in his room  and was enraged upon seeing him with the resident slut Vivian.  Her aura is ready to kill and Bill himself felt a sudden rush of fear.  Josephine will not hold back, not this time. The girl she dearly love was taken by rogues and her father is just fooling with sluts! Vivian scrambled to her feet and immediately went out of the room.
"Find her Bill,  please..." she pleads,  tears are now streaming in her eyes, she knelt in front of him and took both of his hands.
"Please, Bill.  Just do this for me. It will break my heart if I lose her.  Maybe you dont love her. But I do. I love her as my own.   Please, Bill... " she cried at him. He looked down at her for a moment and then it happened. A silvery thread creeps to his hand.  They looked at each other.

"Remember eight years ago. Please remember..." she slowly said, new big tears are falling from her grey eyes.

Tristan lay sleeping on the hospital bed. His right leg was bandaged and plasters were all over his body.  He was still in deep sleep that he cant feel the creeping silver thread that came out from his fingers, now creeping slowly to his wrist.
"He have it too." The Alpha spoke softly to his wife.
"It's a curse!" Miranda said in hushed tone
"This is not a curse Miranda! How many times do I have to tell you,  that girl is not a curse!"
"Why do I feel like you're blaming me for what happened?!" she said defensively
"Because I know you did something..." The Alpha said,  his eyes dark and angry. She stepped back.
"I dont know anything!"
"If anything bad happens to that child,  we will be consumed by this!  Me and your son!" he showed his hand, the silver light keeps glowing as it moves slowly to his forearm. "And if it happens,  we will be dead long before you realize your fault!!" he said intensely.
"I didnt do anything!!" she said again, looking down at her son's hand. Her eyes worried as she bit her lower lip.

"What should we do to this kid?" asked one of the rogues.
"Let's just throw her in the cliff..." suggested another.
"Are you stupid?" growled the youngest one in the group. "That is just a pup!" he looked at the heap of a girl tied in both hands and feet.
"Oh my Troy,  have you started growing some conscience?"  sneered a  rather filthy rogue to him. 

Troy Brooks is a tall and strong fifteen year-old. He has a long scar on his left cheek, his long jet black hair reaches his shoulders. His skin is a rich tan. He looked sharply at the man who spoke. 
"We received the payment. Let's leave her here and let the beasts eat her."  said their leader. But something is off with Troy.  He doesnt like the idea of leaving the child nor killing her.

Troy tensed up. He can hear hurried steps.  Lots of it. "They're here!" he whispered.

Out of nowhere, a stunning brown wolf landed on one of the rogues, ripping its limbs apart. The others scrambled away. Troy picked the silver-haired girl and placed her on her back.  Without delay,  he shifted and ran as swift as the wind.  Two wolves ran after him. They were running along, not far was a cliff. The girl is still unconcious on his back. One wolf tackled him so hard he was thrown to one of the trees around. The girl was tossed to the edge of the cliff. Down below was the raging waters of a river.  She woke up.  And when she opened her eyes and meet his, a rush of undescribable emotion filled him.  But one thing is for sure, he must protect this girl for all of his life. He has found his purpose and that is right before his eyes. She's imprinted now on him. His wolf Tarsus acknowledged her, he bowed low.  From this day on,  Troy Brooks will live all his life to serve and protect Mona Mayfield of the Black Moon pack. 

Paws thundering came in attacking him in full force. He landed just right beside the girl,  his ribs cracking with every breath.  He clawed the ropes that tied her.  The wolves were growling at him and he returned it with a fiercer growl.  He will not back down.  Two wolves came into view. One very big bronze wolf and the other was black.

"Alpha William! Daddy!!  " Mona shouted,  excitement in her voice. She couldn't believe her eyes!  Her very own father was there. He is going to rescue her!!  Her heart welled with warmth. 

"Stay aside Mona!" growled the black wolf. She instantly stepped aside but Troy moved quicker. He pushed her to the cliff and he jumped right after. Down to the rushing river they fell.