The Legacy of the Horn

An explosion erupted in the night. Tristan and William sensed immense danger around. And from the source of explosion, came the beast that Tristan just read from the old dusty book from the study. The celestial beast flying to the sky and it gave a cry so terrifying everything shuddered. The Celestial Beast came back to life.

Then a blaring horn came off, alerting all of the Black Moon Pack and all nearby packs.

The horn means a warning to evacuate the elders, sick and unable and the children to a safe place. All the pack warriors and able pack members are to aid in this emergency. The horn was never blown over centuries, in fact, this is the first time it blared which only means that the Black Moon Pack is in grave danger.

The rising of the legendary beast deserves a full-scale alert that nearby packs will be alerted too. Later, a stronghold of warriors from allied packs will come rushing to help. The horn does not only serve as a warning but also it symbolizes the unity of the entire werewolf race, that once blown from whichever pack, misunderstandings and conflicts will be set aside and all will held hands to help one another. This made the werewolf race a stronghold - they are united in times of disasters and crisis. Eversince the first of their kind was forgiven by the Moon Goddess, they pledge to have each others back in times of grave danger. And today, the legacy is served in a golden platter.

William has to act fast, his pack are all gathered and he immediately gave the commands. Secure the old, sick and children, she-wolves as first-aiders and warriors on guard. They had numerous drills making his pack in full alert and all in stance to fight. The legendary enemy has returned and it proved to be ferocious, fearless and vicious. As it came down, it started to ravage the place. With it's breath came death. With a whip of one of its tail came chaos. Explosions, fire, thunderous howls and more chaos was painted all around. The houses and establishments came tumbling one by one.

The warriors fight back bravely but in every growl of the beast they were thrown away. As large, formidable and evil, it was.

"MONA!!!! MONAA!! STOP IT!" Troy shouted, begging the beast to stop. He was running in front of it, he was bloody himself. Troy shifted to his wolf form but the beast shrieks and Troy was thrown away to a wall so hard it broke. He was buried in debris. She-wolves rushed to help him.

Tristan is trying to process Troy's words. The beast is Mona? Tristan can't believe his ears. Then a yell echoed in the area.

"She's a curse! I told you!!!I told all of you!! That girl is a curse!!" It was Miranda, his mother, shouting at the top of her lungs. Surfacing from the ruins, she is back in her human form, bloody, naked and barely alive. He ran to her.

"Kill her! Destroy the girl!! Save the pack! DESTROY HER!" she screamed wildly, her irises as small as a dot and eyes were furious , wild and blodshot. She coughed blood nonstop and then she fell unconcious in Tristan's arms.

"Help! Medic! Help the Luna!" Tristan yelled for help. The medic immediately gathered to attend to their Luna. Her breathing was slow and ragged. Tristan is worried in her mother's situation.

Mona is encased within the beast's body. It feels warm and light, soft and fuzzy. All her pain was wiped, her wounds healed and she feels brand new. The feeling was wondrous, nudging her to close her eyes and savor the beautiful feeling.

She heard a lovely voice, it was her mother's voice. She appeared in front of her, very alive and well, smiling lovingly at her. She can't believe she is seeing her right now.

"Mom?" she has tears in her eyes.

"It's me, my darling..." Claire embraced her. She thought this must be a dream but how come she can feel her warmth, her steady breathing and her beating heart? She returned the embrace tighter.