I Love You, Mona

Mona is confused and in disbelief. Is she that gullible to be manipulated that easy? Perhaps. How could she not know? How could she just fall into the trap like a fly in a spider's web? Now, the beast has full control of her body and she is encased within.

"Who are you?!?" she demanded at Claire. The latter looking heinous,her personality very far from the first time she appeared. She don't know her anymore.

"I am your mother. This is me, your Mom. Who else? The one you desired to meet, the one you wanted to be with. I am really who I am. I told you not to listen to those illusions..." Claire whispered as she slowly walk towards Mona, reaching out to her. "Tsk, tsk, tsk... Now, you're confused and it does not suit you, my dear..."

"No!" Mona screamed. "Don't touch me!! Don't ever come near me!" she warned, realizing that whenever she touches her, she can't seem to be herself. Sadly, she's just realizing it now that she had caused damage to her town. She backed away.

"What's the matter, dear? Don't you want to feel Momma's embrace?" Claire said smirking at her.

"No! Stay away!!" she yelled, not wanting to look at her anymore.

"Come on, Sweetie. Mom's here. Let me heal your pain. I'll just take a little more of your hatred and it will be over soon..." She coaxed Mona as she reached to her. Mona pushed her away.

"Stay away I said!! I know who you are! From this moment on, you will not control me. I am going to claim back my body and make everything right! You are not my mother and stop using her image! My mother will never ever do vile things like what you just made me do!" Mona snapped at Claire.

"How dare you! I am your Mother and you just pushed me away! How could I ever give birth to an ungrateful child! " Claire said angrily.

"If you are my mother, then give me a proof! Tell me about the day I was born. Tell me all about it! " Mona demanded, looking directly at Claire's eyes.

"I gave birth to you in a beautiful summer day. As if the universe has conspired to make it a brilliant and one of a kind day because it was the  day you came to the world." Claire paused for a while before answering her  confidently. Mona was startled.

"You were such a tiny bundle of joy and an outrageous one. I remember your cry, so loud but for me it was the most beautiful sound. I loved you the moment you were conceived to the time I held you for the first time. And I still love you now." Claire said dramatically, tears brimming in her eyes. "Come to me. Let me hold you once more my dearest..." 

Mona tried her hardest not to fall again to her sugar-coated stories. She knew very well when and how she was born.

"Lies! You are a liar! A deceitful monster hiding in my body and a blasphemous one for using my Mom's image! Show your true self!!!"  Mona yelled fiercely. This time, she knew better. Claire was startled but not for long, she just smirked at her.

"I was not born in a bright and sunny day. I was born in the middle of the night when the blue blood moon was shining down on earth. You are a liar!! Show true form!!!"

The image let out a very loud scream like that of a crazy banshee. Claire started to spread out like dye on water, and was then infused with a bright purple light. Then, the nine-tailed beast came out of the warped purple light.

"I can't believe you found out my disguise too soon. I was thinking I could use it for long. Well, hello Mona..." The beast said in a very deep voice that echoes in the confined room they are in. Mona stepped back as the beast come near her.

"Don't move away from me Mona.  Let me see something else in you..." it said smirking.

"No! I will not let you use the people I love against me. You will die here and now you see! I'll kill you!" Mona warned firmly. It laughed maniacally.