Shoto Todoroki | Shy

[ start of with mister IcyHot! ]

{ fem reader }

Shoto's eyes shifted from his food to a girl who had just entered the cafeteria. She had a smile plastered on her face as she talked to her classmates. She laughed at something Tetsutetsu had said and went to sit down on a table a few feet away from them.

"Todoroki, what have you been staring at?" Izuku asked the guy in front of him, but he didn't get an answer from him since Shoto was still staring at the girl with a curious glint in his eyes.

Izuku followed Shoto's eye and saw that he was staring at someone, a girl to be exact. "Hey Ururaka, who's that girl?"

"Hmm?" His friend looked to where the broccoli boy pointed and spotted her.

"Oh, she's from Class B. That's Y/n L/n, why? " Izuku looked back at Shoto and saw that he was still staring at her.

"No reason"

Shoto kept staring at her, waiting to see if she would look back at him. He didn't know why he was staring or why he was so fascinated with the girl. Maybe it was because of her quirk? Her [h/l] [h/c] hair? Those glistening [e/c] eyes?Or maybe the fact that she was so adorable?

He looked back at his classmates and saw them staring at him with looks of curiosity ( tf? ). "Yes?"

"So, when are you going to ask her out?" Ochako asked and gave him a :3 face. Shoto was confused. "Who?"

Ochako deadpanned, "Y/n! You've been staring at her a lot lately, " Izuku agreed, and Iida was just eating. He enjoyed his food.

"Why would I ask her out?"

"Because you like her? You do like her, right? I mean, the look in your eye whenever you stare at her does not lie. " Shoto was silent, not knowing how to answer.

"Yeah, Todoroki, try asking her out!" Izuku chimed in. The two-toned boy looked to his side where Iida was. "I agree with them," Iida said, eating his rice balls.

"Well, if it isn't class 1-A! The class full of losers who can't even defeat the likes of me!" Oh God, it was Monoma. He had that cocky look on his face as Kendo tried to make him leave. The four ignored him and greeted the others behind him.

One of them was the one Shoto was staring at. She looked just as beautiful up close, maybe even more! Damn, should he ask her out?

She noticed Shoto looking at her and gave him a smile, which made the boy's heart explode.

Shoto looked away from her, and the girl giggled a little. "Todoroki, right?"

Her voice was so melodic, it was very pleasant to his ears. Maybe it was because of your quirk? No, your quirk only made you grow wings on your back.

"Yes," the girl said, smiling and reaching out her hand to him. "I'm Y/n L/n. You were amazing during the sports festival. " Crap, Shoto nearly melted at the statement. His cheeks were now dusted with a pink glow, and it made you laugh a bit.

"Thank you." He shook her hand, feeling light tingles as if he were being pricked by blunt needles.

Oh, I have to leave. It was nice meeting you! " She ran off to catch up with her friends and gave Shoto one last smile.

"Wow! The way you looked at her was so cute! You two would look good together. " Ochako commented and fangirled while Izuku was mumbling about something.

At first, he couldn't function with you around; he didn't like that, but at the same time, he liked your effect on him.

'I will make her mine'