Toshinori Yagi | Worry

[ all might making wifey worry ]

It was during that night, the night where Toshinori fought All for One. That night, you gasped in horror as the news reported about the fight. You dropped the glass plate you were holding, thank God your kids were deep sleepers.

Your husband was once again face-to-face with his enemy. You knew he couldn't hold on much longer, he was slowly losing his strength and it made you worry to no end. You wanted to so badly enter that fight but that would result in the world knowing your identity and relation to All Might.

Toshinori didn't tell anyone that he was married with kids, only a few knew about you and your children. "Mama" you turned around and saw one of your kids, he rubbed his eyes and walked to you. You turned off the TV quickly so he wouldn't see or hear what was happening to his father and ran to him. "Baby, go back to sleep" he yawned and asked, "When is papa coming home?"

"P-papa will be home in a few minutes, why don't you go to sleep? Papa will see you soon" he nodded and walked back to his shared bedroom with his brother. You felt nervous, what if your husband wouldn't come back? What if he died? What if—

"Damnit" you cursed, you grabbed your coat and ran out the door. You arrived at the battleground, which was a huge crater, and saw All Might, he looked defeated in his small form. He gave a small speech and you ran to him but he had passed out before you could reach him.

"Idiot, you're a big idiot" you mumbled as they got the number one hero into an ambulance. You held his hand the whole way to the hospital. His pained expression saddened you and you began to sing, it was your quirk; it allowed you to make other people feel a certain way like sadness, joy etc. His expression changed and you sighed in relief.

The doctor had just informed you, after a whole night of waiting, that you could see your husband. You were tired but rushed to his room since you were in the cafeteria to get yourself a coffee, that was soon abandoned when the doctor told you that your husband was awake.

"Who are you?" It was a hero, he didn't look familiar to you nor did you care about his identity at the moment. You brushed him off and was about to open the door to your husband's room when he blocked you. "What are you doing? You're not allowed in there" oh how badly you wanted to punch this person's face.

"Let her in" it was Shota Aizawa and he was with another one of your friends, Nemuri. The hero stepped aside and allowed you all in. There on the bed, your husband laid with a lot of bandages. "The press is trying to find out who you are, Y/n" you heard Shota say, you walked to the chair beside the bed and sat down. You held your husband's hand and gazed at his beaten up form.

"So what? Let them pry. I am not ashamed to say that I am his wife" Nemuri went beside you and placed her hand on your shoulder. "I know but villains are running rampant with All Might's retirement and you are the first target for some" you heard her say.

"Those villains will track you down, along with your kids. They will use you, maybe even kill you" Shota added.

You scoffed and turned to the man, Nemuri stepping aside for you to see him clearer. "Have you forgotten that I was also a hero? That I have encountered and defeated villains?" He looked at you blankly. "Yes, I'm well aware of that. As you said, you've encountered villains so you know what some are capable of doing. If you reveal your identity, not only will you be hunted down but also your kids. They will use them, Y/n"

You stiffened and the memory of your two boys flashed into your mind. A memory of them smiling and running to their papa. You turn your back to him, "Alright then"

"Is Hizashi with my kids?"

"Yes, he's with Principal Nezu in your home" you nod, they were safe. But their daddy was injured.