Katsuki Bakugo | Protective Bro

[twin Katsuki!]

Usually, people are confused as to how Katsuki and you are twins, he's the explosive and angry twin while you were calmer, you still swore a lot but was calmer.

You had a little crush on your twin's friend, Kirishima. He was just so cute and handsome, you couldn't help yourself but be attracted to the sharp teethed guy.

"Fuck you, Shitty Hair! I do whatever the fuck I want!" Ahh, the yelling of your explosive brother. You didn't really know what they were arguing about since you were too caught up in Kirishima's cute grin.

"Oi, Y/n! What's with that look you're giving Shitty Hair?" Oh shit, you were caught. You continue eating, "Nothing"

You could see that your brother wanted to pry buy he already knew why you were giving Kirishima that look. "Fucking shit, of all the people for her to like"

"What did you say Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, not really hearing what the explosion boy said. A tick mark appeared on Bakugo's forehead and started to curse at Kirishima more.

You sighed as you watched your brother insult the guy you liked. "That's enough Katsuki" your twin looked at you then back to Kirishima who had his hands up.

You had never really told Katsuki that you liked Kirishima since you knew he would probably kill the guy or send an explosion that would send him flying to the U.S. . Whichever comes first.

No, your brother already knew you liked the redhead. He could see the glint in your eye whenever you looked at him, spoke to him and even when he said some dumb shit. It was obvious, but that didn't mean he liked the idea.

You'd think Katsuki Bakugo would accept that his sister liked Shitty Hair. Hell no!

The more he noticed your behaviour around Kirishima, the more he became pissed at everything which included poor Kirishima.

"Katsuki, when will you stop being so mean to Ei—Kirishima?" You nearly said his first name, you didn't want your brother to know that you and Kirishima were on the first name basis or else you'd get an earful of his colourful curses.

"Hell no! That damn Shitty Hair pisses me off!" Yelled your explosive brother, you sigh for the whatever nth time today from his yelling.

The two of you reached your house, once the two of you were inside. Your brother and mother started yelling at each other while you and your dad sat quietly.

"How was school, Y/n?" Your dad asked you, turning away from his wife and son's arguing figures. He turned to his calmer, less explosive, but still looked like her mother, daughter.

"It was," you paused, "eventful." You finished, your dad nodded before turning back to his wife and son that seemed to have calmed down.

"Y/n, how was school?" Asked your mom as she pushed Katsuki away before walked towards you. You smiled at her, "everything was fine, mom"

Your mother knew of that little crush you had which simply delighted her. Her little girl was already crushing on someone and it made her smile. "Ohh, how was that boy you liked?"

You blushed as crimson as 'the boy you liked' 's hair. "H—he's fine"

"Oi! Stop talking about that shitty haired turd!" Your brother yelled, his eyes turning white. Your mother gave him a blank look before asking, "So when will you ask him out?"