Shota Aizawa | Nights

[ fluffy ]

Being married to a hero and being a hero yourself was quite difficult, you don't often see each other cause when the other comes home it's most likely the other is asleep. Or they went on patrol.

Your husband was especially difficult since he often worked during the night and you during the day. When he comes home, you'd be fast asleep or when you wake up, he'd be the one sleeping. Though you did see each other at UA where you both worked as teachers.

Tonight you decided to wait for your EraserHead hero, just to see him and talk to him. You heard the door open and you perked up, the door opened more and he walked in with a slouch. You giggle and went to hug him. "Hi, Sho!"

He seemed surprised by your sudden appearance. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" He hugged back though since he missed hugging you when you were awake. "I wanted to wait for you, I missed talking to you. It's been a while"

He sighed and buried his face into your hair. "It has" he mumbled into your hair. You smile and drag him to the kitchen where you prepared a late-night snack for him. "You hungry?"

"Yeah" he sat down and started eating the pasta you had made, you beam at him and watch him eat. "You should really go to sleep, you have patrol tomorrow"

You shook your head and went behind his chair and wrapped your arms around his neck, placing your chin on top of his head. "I don't wanna~ besides, I told Mt. Lady to cover for me"

Your husband sighed and offered you some pasta which you happily opened your mouth and ate ... yum!

"I wonder what the students would say if their favourite teacher was ditching her scheduled patrols" he smirked and you pouted. "Hush! The students love me"

"They do, but I love you more" you blushed and buried your face into his black hair. He laughed and pulled you unto his lap, you were basically straddling him now. "You're such a goof"

He smiled slightly and placed his chin on your collarbone, he hummed in response and you sighed, wrapping your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you stayed like that for a while. "Sho? Did you fall asleep?"

You hear his soft breathing and giggle, you carefully remove yourself from him and use your quirk ( telekinesis ) to carry him into your bedroom. You tucked him in and was about to leave to do the dishes when a hand gripped your wrist, pulling you. "Stay" your husband mumbled as you lay on his chest.

"Sho, I have to do the dishes"

"No. Dishes tomorrow. Sleep now" you sigh in defeat and smile at him, I guess you were doing the dishes tomorrow.

Shota pulled you and you were now completely on top of him, his arms around your waist. You got comfortable on his chest and peck his cheek. "Goodnight, my eraser"

"Goodnight"