Katsuki Bakugo | Fed Up

aww, reader is tired 》

Here you were again, another argument with your very much explosive boyfriend. He was yelling curses at you nonstop while you yelled back with equal anger.

"Katsuki, why did you have to do that?! He did nothing!" You yelled at the blond, his expression remained the same, angry and annoyed.

"What the fuck do you mean nothing?! He fucking touched you! He even had the balls to hit on you with me around!" You rolled your eyes.

"This is the 10th time this week, Katsuki! You can't just beat up anyone who looks at me!"

Yes, this fight started because of his jealousy. Earlier today, the two of you went on a date, something you both haven't done in a while cause of hero training, and he beat up a guy. The guy just approached you and talked to you, but your boyfriend was paranoid and thought the guy was hitting on you. The guy accidentally made the mistake of touching you which made your boyfriend go into berserk mode.

And so, he beat the guy up, almost killing the poor man. Thankfully you separated him from the guy and called an ambulance for the guy. As for your boyfriend, you lectured him. But it turned into another fight as the two of you walked back.

"I can and I fucking will! I also saw a few fucktards that were basically eye fucking you! You think I can be calm after something like that?!" You could see the sparks coming from his hands but you weren't scared, you knew he'd never hurt you.

"You can fucking ignore them! Just ignore them! It's not like anything has ever happened to me! I can take care of my goddamn self!" You've never cursed at him this much before and it seemed to have triggered something. He suddenly charged at you with his arm raised, ready to create an explosion. Your eyes widened and shielded your face.

"Argh!" Your arm stung, he had set off an explosion and thankfully only hit your right arm and not your face. You turned to Katsuki and saw that he was also shocked by what he had done but you could still see the anger in his eyes.

"That's it! Katsuki, I'm fed up with you, your jealousy, your protectiveness, everything! We're over!" You grabbed your bag and ran out of his dorm with tears pricking your eyes.

Bakugo was left in his room as he sank to the floor and looked at his hands with a horrified expression. What had he done? He had just hurt you, the person he vowed to protect. He fucked up.

He got up and ran to your dorm. "Y/n! Open the fucking door!" Instead of you greeting him, Kirishima was the one who opened the door. Of course, Bakugo was pissed, what the fuck was he doing in your room?

"Shitty Hair, why the fuck are you in her room?"

"Bakugo, you really hurt Y/n. I think you should leave her alone for now" it made Bakugo angry again.

"No! Who the fuck are you to tell me what to fucking do?!" He tried pushing him out of the way but Kirishima didn't budge. He stood firmly at the doorway to prevent his friend from entering and seeing your vulnerable state.

"Dude! Just give her some space and then maybe she'll talk to you!" Kirishima pushed Bakugo and made him fall down. Kirishima looked at him with sympathetic eyes and closed the door.

"Damn it!" He broke the huge glass wall beside him with his fist, the entire wall cracking and his fist bleeding.