Neito Monoma | Insult?

[ i like him more than mineta ]

"Alright now Y/n, we're entering the campus" you heard your uncle, Toshinori, say to you.

He gently held your hand and helped you navigate through the hallways. "We're in front of your classroom now" you were excited and giddy, this was the first time you had ever attended school so, of course, you were very much excited.

"So, this is her?" You heard a new voice, it was Mr. Aizawa. You looked at his direction and smiled at him. "Alright, come on in"

"Everyone, she will be your new classmate"

"H-hello, everyone! I'm Y/n" you were nervous, this was the first time for you to be surrounded by kids your age.

"Treat her well" Mr. Aizawa helped you get to your seat and gave you headphones, while he had a small mic attached to his capture weapon.

The class was great, even though you had to listen to only audio. It was lunch now and your classmates approached you to ask questions and introduce themselves.

"Hiya! I'm Denki Kaminari" your ears perked up and you turned to his direction.

"H-hello" you were still nervous. A bunch of others also started introducing themselves like Mina, Tsuyu, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Hagakure, Jirou, Kirishima and a bunch of others.

"Y/n, this might be personal but, are you blind? Cause I noticed that your eyes are dull and unfocused" Jirou asked, the others started to tell her that that was a bit personal but you didn't really mind.

"It's fine to ask me that. But, yes, I am blind"

Even after telling them that you were blind, they still treated you like you were normal, like them. Your days with class 1A was fun and always exciting, you were close with Midoriya, who adored your uncle All Might, Iida, Uraraka, and somehow the Bakusquad. It's probably because of Kirishima and Kaminari.

It was a normal day but when Uraraka opened the door, the hallway was crowded with students from the other class and courses.

You heard Mineta get nervous and Bakugo insulting them, which made you sweatdrop. "Bakugo, don't call them extras," you told your somewhat friend, but you only heard him grunt.

"Aren't you that blind girl? Wow, I guess class 1A isn't just full of losers but also disabled losers!" You heard someone yell, wow that hurt. You lowered your head and Kirishima noticed, he patted your shoulder and you gave him a weak smile.

"Hey! Blind girl, look here! Oh wait, you can't" it was the same person. You felt someone cover your ears, the hands were rough, sweaty and smelled like caramel.

"Bakugo?"

"Shut up" yup, it was him. He covered your ears as you, along with the rest of the Bakusquad, left the school.

It was now the UA fighting festival, everyone was pumped to be recognized by the pros but others were nervous, like you. Your quirk wasn't flashy but it did help with your condition, you could send vibrations into the ground and create earthquakes, it also helped since the vibrations helped you "see" what was on the surface. ( kinda like Toph )

Nobody wanted you to participate in the festival since they were worried about you getting hurt badly, even your uncle Toshinori and Bakugo didn't want you to participate. But after days of explaining why you should join, they finally agreed to you participating.

So here you were, dressed in your gym clothes and about to enter the stadium. When your class had entered the arena, you heard a lot of cheers, your class was loved by the audience. Then class 1B entered and you stiffened, it was Monoma's class. Monoma has been insulting you a lot these days and it did a number on your self-esteem, self-confidence and your emotions.

One other reason as to why you wanted to enter the festival was to prove him wrong. To prove to him that you weren't helpless and weak just because you didn't have sight.

"Well if it isn't the blind girl" you wanted to just create a sinkhole and let it swallow you, you cowered waiting for his insult but instead, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"How is it that an angel can be blind and associated with losers? Well, good luck out there my blind angel" he walked away leaving you stunned, was that really Monoma?

"D-Deku, was the guy who just talked to me Monoma?" You still had a slight stutter but it didn't bother you.

"Hmm? Yeah, why? Did he say something mean again?" Everyone in your class knew that Monoma always targeted you with insults more often than them.

"K-Kinda? B-But he complimented me? I guess"