Tomura Shigaraki | Jerk

[ chapstick man! ]

It was during the USJ incident, it was supposed to be a normal class. Rescue some people then be graded but things took a turn for the worst and villains had somehow entered the facility. And worst of all, you knew who the ringleaders were.

'Crap, why? Why does it have to be you?' You scowled as you saw the warp gate, the bird and the hand man. It annoyed you, you had told him many times to stay out of UA and not disrupt your life but here he was! Being an ass... hand?

"Thirteen, get the students to safety" Mr Aizawa's scarf flared up and you went to him. "Mr Aizawa, I'm saying this to protect you but do not let the guy with hands touch you" he gave you a small nod and after that, you ran to your classmates.

Kurogiri appeared and warped you all to different places, you ended up in a secluded area with no one in sight, not even those low-level thugs. "Damn, he must have ordered Kurogiri to warp me here" you immediately stood up and ran to the centre, where you heard a lot of noise from.

You jumped into the water and saw Tsuyu, Mineta and Midoriya. "Guys" they turned to you surprised, Mineta was so freaked out that he nearly screamed. "Shut up, Grape Boy" you scowled at him and he shut up.

They were too busy looking at you that they didn't notice Tomura's hand was inches away from Midoriya's, you acted fast and pushed Midoriya out of the way. Tomura stopped when he saw you, he gave you a 'hm' then said "You really are cool, EraserHead"

Behind him, Mr. Aizawa cancelled his quirk but you saw that your teacher's arm had been decayed. 'Damnit, I warned him'

Soon All Might came and fought the Nomu. Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima even came and helped him escape the Nomu's grasp. In the end, All Might made the Nomu fly out of the facility and now he waited for the villains' next move.

You watched carefully, but soon Tomura came running at All Might with his hand ready. Both you and Midoriya went to him, you encased his feet in a sticky substance and Midoriya was ready to punch him until a bullet came flying into his hand.

"Sorry we're late" it was the other teachers and Iida, you sighed in relief but noticed that Tomura was scratching himself again. You scowled a bit, but soon Tomura grabbed you and was warped out of the facility.

"Y/n!" Was the last thing you heard from Midoriya before you arrived at the base. You growled and turned to Tomura. "What the hell? I told you not to do any of what you just did!"

"Just shut up, be glad I didn't kill you" he sat down and scratched his neck again. "We're you hurt?" He asked you snarled, not answering him.

"Answer me, Y/n" you rolled your eyes. "No, you ordered Kurogiri to warp me to a secluded area, why would I get hurt?" You sat down beside him and he removed the hand from his face to look at you up and down. "Liar, you have a cut on your face"

He reached out and held your cheek, with his pinky outstretched to not disintegrate you. "Stop that" you slapped his hand away and he gave you a stare. "What?" You snarled, "Stop being so sassy"

"Hah! Never. It's my job to annoy you to no end, brother" that was right, you were Tomura Shigaraki's sister. He was older by a few years or so and often stayed at the base, letting you do whatever you wanted.

"Also, will you stop obsessing over All Might? You're starting to sound like Izu-kun" he stiffened when you mentioned the name of a boy and he scowled. "Who the hell is Izu-kun?"

"A friend" that was that, you looked to Kurogiri. "Bring me back to school, they must be worried. Oh and Tomura, Izu-kun isn't my friend, he's my boyfriend" Kurogiri warped you immediately before your brother could grab you.

You landed in front of UA's gates, you entered the school and was suddenly bombarded by your classmates. "Where were you?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Who hurt you?"

"Woah, calm down guys! I'm fine!" They all sighed in relief and gave you a hug. You could never tell them that you were related to Tomura, ever.

"Y/n!" The broccoli boy ran to you and hugged you so tight that he might have broken something. "H-hey, t-to ti-tight"

"I'm so sorry!" He let you go and you breathed a sigh of relief. "I was so worried about you," he said and looked at you all over.

"Izu, I'm not hurt. I'm fine" he sighs and hugs you again. Oh what could you do without this cinnamon roll, you grimaced at the thought of telling him the truth.

Your smile returned when he released the hug. "Let's go home," you told him and he nodded. I guess it would be a while before you told him about your jerk of a brother until then, you enjoyed your moments together with Izu. Even though you had to face that jerk face when you get home.