platform 9 and ¾

The day is the September 1st, 2017, and Platform nine and three quarters, King's Cross Station, London is buzzing with witches, wizards, parents and pets: the new year at Hogwarts is about to commence!
Among the booming crowd in the ageing brick train station, stood Hermione Granger-Weasley, a tall, upright but warm-looking woman wearing a ministry suit, which did not have a single mark on it, she has her hair in tight bun; next her is Ron Granger-Weasley, a large but gentle-looking fellow, with messy ginger hair; to the other side of Ron is Harry Potter, a proud and intellectual-looking man, also in a ministry suit, at Harry's side is Ginny Potter, a peppy, mumsie looking lady wearing a loose Dance Moms hoodie and baggy jogging bottoms. A couple steps to right of them is Draco Malfoy, a uptight yet stylish man, and Astoria Malfoy, an upright and posh-looking woman. All of them with a slight look of protectiveness in their eyes, knowing that they are about send their children of into the place were they saw their friends die. What a happy start....
In a huddle in front of all of them, stood six children, the oldest of them being James Sirius, a tall boy with Raven eyes, Jet black curly hair and freckles, a spitting image of his father( he's going into third year), beside him stood his brother, Albus Remus(going into first year), who looked slightly big boned compared to his stick framed brother and has lighter, straightened hair and his father's signature emerald green eyes. warmly besides Albus, stood Scorpius, a short boy with platinum blonde hair gelled tightly back and strong blue eyes resembling his father greatly. Huddled up next to his parents (Ron and Hermione), is eight year old Hugo Arthur, a small boy with gray eyes, olive skin tonne and ginger hair (looking like a proud Weasley) and to the front Harry and Ginny stood Lily Luna(ten years old) a tall excitable girl with ginger hair tied loosely in a JoJo bow and grey, green eyes (highly resembling her mother). In the middle of all them, stood Titania, a girl who was not tall nor was she short but a average height for her age upon her head is a main of long flowing auburn, brown hair, dark skin, eyes that are big, brown and beautiful, with a freckled face that has a certain uniqueness about it.
Titania's P.O.V: I have been preparing all. Summer. Long! I can't wait to use my wand and my broom and discover what house I will be in and learn magic and do cool stuff and make friends and if you can't tell I am slightly excited
I've been helping Albus and Scorpius get ready over the holidays, they aren't the most prepared people, I packed their suitcases for them and everything! The summer's been alright but it's also rather stressful I've been getting myself worked up about Al and Scorpius; I'm worried they'll get in trouble or people will pick on them... They aren't the best at sticking up for themselves. I've also been trying to get to know the children of people my parents knew at school like Alisa Longbottom ( a short pale, big boned girl with bobbed blonde hair), daughter of Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott. She's really nice, full of energy, but nice, she's a sure Gryffindor; also I got to know Kamil Wood, a tall boy with dark black hair and olive tone skin, he's obsessed with quidditch(not a surprise considering who his fathers are). As well as them I briefly met with Samiria Patil (daughter of Padma Patil, who will be one of my professors). My family is also very close to the Lovegood-Scamanders, we meet up with them them over holidays a lot. They have twin boys, Lysanda and Lorcan, they're twins: average height with short, wavy dirty blonde hair, I think they're Hufflepuffs, but the twins don't go to Hogwarts as their family travels around a lot and so they are home-schooled. At the moment they're in Bahrain, Rolf and Luna are doing a research project for their newspaper, The Quibbler. Hopefully they'll come to Hogwarts next year.
As well as all of them, I have a tonne of cousins, most of them are in Hogwarts already. The oldest being Victoire Weasley(19 years old, she'll be doing work experience at Hogwarts with Teddy this year) she's tall with strawberry blonde hair and light grey eyes, she was born soon after the battle of Hogwarts and was given her name because she was born soon after the day we won the battle; she has a positive and determined attitude and was sorted into Ravenclaw. However, her sister Dominique (going into 4th year) is quite the opposite, she's short, bitter and to be blunt an attention seeker, and uses her blonde hair, blue eyes and good figure to manipulate everyone to doing her bidding, she was sorted into Gryffindor(She's basically Regina George in wizard form). Then, their brother, Louis Weasley, (going into 2nd year), he's an average height for his age and has auburn blonde hair, strong blue eyes and has a kind and willing personality but is very quiet. He was sorted into Hufflepuff. These were the children of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour. Just like Fleur, they are all part Veela.
Then Molly Weasley(II) (going into 6th year), a tall girl with wavy ginger hair and brown eyes and is very intelligent and although she speaks with authority, she has a kind heart(Ravenclaw). Then her sister Lucy,(going into 2nd year), she's a short girl with long, straight, black hair and blue eyes. She is very introverted, very reclusive and slightly emo she's a Slytherin. These are the daughters of Percy and Audrey Weasley.
Then there is Fred(II) ,(going into 3rd year), he has an olive skin tone, dark brown eyes, short straight dark auburn hair, very muscly is quite tall and works at his dad's his shop a lot. He is a Gryffindor, he has sister Roxanne, 8 now, has dark olive skin, dark brown eyes, black curly hair most commonly in space buns and has a positive attitude to life and is very ambitious, but she is quite shy, I think she'll be a Slytherin. These are the children of George Weasley and Angelina Johnson.
Then finally there's Teddy Lupin. He isn't my cousin, but he spends most of his time at Al's house and the Potters treat him like their son/brother. He's 19 now (He's doing work experience with Vicky this year). He has short wavy turquoise hair and bright green eyes (most of the time). Like his Mother, Nymphadora Tonks, he too is a ​​​metamorphmagus and can change his appearance at will. Teddy also has quite an androgynous look and is non-Binary. Teddy is willing to make friends with anyone and is one of the most kind hearted people you'll ever meet, yet, really cool. He's a Hufflepuff. Also, there are theories that him and Victoire have a thing for each other, rumor has it that they kissed at the end of last year. I everyone ships them. They're basically dating.