Boxing day at the burrow

Once a Weasley, always a Weasley! The family grows bigger by the year. I have 5 uncles: Bill who is 47 now with a wife(Fleur Weasley, née Delacour) and Three kids(Victoire, Dominique and Louis). He has job as tattoo artist, Nan doesn't really approve but she says it's better than no job! Some of my older cousins have stolen his tattoo kit a given it a go but Bill pretends not to know. He often sits down Roxie and Hugo (and us when we were younger) and tells them tall tales about how he got his scars. Then Charlie who's 45, he doesn't have any children or a wife, he devotes his life to looking after Dragons and other fantastic beasts. Everyone in the family loves to hear his stories, of how he saved a dragon or how he meet his idol Newt Scamander! Next there's Percy he is 41 with a wife(Audrey) and two girls (Molly II and Lucy). He has important job at the ministry. Most of my cousins don't talk him much but when I want to have a mature conversation I find myself going to him. Then there's George, he's 39 now, he has a wife(Angelina Weasley née Johnson) and 2 children(Roxanne and Fred II). He used to have a twin called Fred, but he died fighting in battle of Hogwarts, I found a picture him when I was looking for things for presents, I find it really hard to be separated from Al and Scorpius, I could never imagine what losing your twin would be like. Then my other uncle, Harry who is 37 now with a wife(Ginny Potter, née Weasley) and three kids (James, Lily and Albus). He's nice and everything but he puts a lot of pressure on Al and doesn't pay attention to him when he has an actual problem. Also he tries to be "cool" all the time but he fails. He doesn't have very good parenting skills; but it's not really his fault.
I have 4 aunts, Ginny who is 36 and Harry's wife, she plays quidditch for the Holyhead harpies so she isn't around loads as she's often on world tours, She's pretty cool but her and Harry just can't get their heads round Al, they don't get he doesn't want to be famous and that he doesn't want to or can't play quidditch. Fleur who is 40, wife of Bill and mother of Vic, Domi and Louis. I get on with her very well and help her make clothes for her business, when I was younger I wanted to be a dress designer and had a book of little dress drawings. Then Audrey who's 41, wife of Percy and Mother of Molly II and Lucy. Like Percy she is very intellectual and is good for adult conversations, she works as part of a charity that helps get books for kids who can't afford, it also raises money to build libraries in as many towns as possible. Her and my mother Hermione get on very well. Finally there's Angelina 40, wife of George and mother of Roxie and Fred. She is a Quidditch player and beautician, Roxie doesn't like makeup so she usually tries new looks on me and Molly.
Then I have sooooo many cousins! I have 6 girl cousins and 4 boy cousins all together 10 or 11 if you include Ted.
We all love Ted, all of us call him different names, Ginny(who treats him like a son) usually calls him Teddy, Harry and dad usually call him Tedster or teddie boy. Most of the cousins just call him Ted, Vicky sometimes calls him snuggles and J. who is closest to him calls him Edwardo to annoy him. Ted is the cool person of the family that all the little ones crowd around and want him to show of tricks. The all beautiful Victoire, we sometimes call her Vic, Vicky or Tori. Me and her get on very well we give each other makeovers, we are generally similar, she is aware of how her sister is to people and she doesn't get on with her that well either. Then there's miss annoying little pain in the the neck Dominique,she is just an absolute annoyance, I shall say no more! Then Louis, a kind hearted boy, he's a lot different to his sister, he hits it of with the other kids in his year but he's quite confined and likes to be independent so doesn't want a boyfriend yet and I think when he is ready for one he will choose someone who is more heart than looks. The Intellectual yet beautiful Molly, she is surprisingly rebellious, her, Ted and Vic often go out and about and don't come back for ages. In the summer they take all of the cousins on little camping trips deep into the forests near by. We have about three per tent and make a little signs on the tents saying what team it is, Me, Molly and Vicky are in Pygmy Puff. Al, Scorpius and Ted are in Peruvian Vipertooth. Louis, lucy and Dom(not that she actually contributes to their team) are in sphinx. James and Fred are in Puffskein. Hugo, Lily and Roxie are in gnome. Lucy always make us all activity planners and the older ones make sure the younger ones don't get into trouble. Next there's Lucy, her and Louis are very close and have similar personalities. She comes across as uptight but really she's lovely and just isn't very open with people. Then there's Fred, him and J. are best friends and get up to all sorts, I once overheard McGonagall saying they both live up to there names. Fred is one of a kind, he and Roxie and are the light to their parents lives, especially George's after the loss of his twin. Then there's Roxanne, Most of the time people call her Roxie. She and her brother have both carried on there parents amazing Quidditch skills, Professor wood was frilled the first time he saw he saw us fly for the first time in quidditch club. Arthur always tells me She thinks the world of me. She has always looked up to me. But the person she is closest to is my brother Hugo, who she used to follow around when she was younger. Next is James, or as most people call him J. He is quite popular and is a star at quidditch, I get on with him well, but he's grown apart from Al. Finally There Lilly, she is VERY hyperactive, constantly on the go, to a point it gets annoying. She's a bit of a nuisance really!
There's also my brother Hugo, he is very quite, well except if he's talking about one of his bugs, he's constantly outside looking for bugs and animals, he knows everything about lizards, butterflies and what ever other animal you can think of.
"Wakey, wakey sleeping beauty!" I said Turning on the light on and playing "wake me up before you go go!" out my wand.
*After and hour of me trying to wake up Al*
"It's like three in the morning mum! Goooooo awaaaaay!" Said Al deleariusly.
"Albus Remus! I am not your mother! It is already ten! We need to be and the burrow by half 11! SO GET YOUR UNGODLY BUTT OUT OF BED AND PUT YOUR RUDDY SUIT ON!"
"Come on slow poke!" Said Scorpius Laughing.
"Look I've even laid you stuff out for you!"
"Don't look!" Said Al, trying to get changed.
"Trust me Al, I don't want to see you get changed!" I said, as me and Scorpius walked out the room.
"You two are hilarious!" Said Scorpius!
"Can we come in now."
"Yeah" said Al.
"Let me fix your hair" I said brushing Al and Scorpius's hair.
"You two don't look to bad" said Scorpius.
"You look good Scorpius!" Said Al
"Your dress looks nice Ti" said Scorpius gently blushing. I'm wearing a long pinky cream coloured dress, with a lacy lower part and a flower pattern torso.
"Thanks your suit looks nice."
"Very nice, now get yourselves down stairs we're running late!" Said Draco bursting into room. So we hobbled down stairs and into the car try not to get messed up.
"Get out the car we're going into the helicopter, it'll be quicker!" Said Draco. Yes, Scorpius has a helicopter.
"Woooooo!" Hollerd Al as we ran to helicopter.
"Ti you get first, good now you Scorpius, you now Al!" Said Draco.
"We're really going to the burrow in a helicopter!" Said Scorpius.
"Buckle up we're in for a bumpy ride!" Said Draco. It went along the runway, then it took off, as we went along the helicopter swerved a lot and almost hit several trees.
"Do you actually know how to fly this."
"Nope" said Draco bluntly.
"Great!" I said sarcastically. For about half an hour we sat and and prayed for our lives. Then suddenly fear of heights kicked in....
"If there is a god out there, I am begging you to please not kill us!" Said Scorpius trying to calm me down as I hyperventilated.
"Don't worry we're almost there now" Said Draco.
"PIDGEON!" Shouted Al, as Draco narrowly swerved the helicopter out the way of a pidgeon! "WE'RE GOING TO DIE, HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW THE FLY THIS THING! IF YOU COULD TELL I AM KNOW IN AN EMOTION STATE OF PANIC!"
"Breathe in and out!" Said Scorpius.
"I can see the burrow" said Al, pointing towards the distance. Phew, ok only a bit more to go.
"Hold on tight i'm going to try to land" said Draco. The helicopter started to go to the ground.
"Ow!"Said Scorpius bagging his head on the ceiling.
"Be careful" said Draco.
"BE CAREFUL! YOU'RE THE ONE DRIVING LIKE A LOON!" Said Scorpius.
"Stop moaning we're landing now" said Draco. We got closer and closer until we hit the floor and skidded along the field and scraping the snow.
"Finally!"
"Guys if anyone asks, I'm a trained pilot!" Said Draco, as we stumbled out the helicopter we were greeted by a bunch of bemused family members crowding around us.
"May I ask, what's going on here!" Said Hermione.
"Well we were running late so we decided to take my privet attack helicopter" said Draco, in the coolest way he could, flipping his hair at the end.
"Cool! How was it!" Said Ron.
"That was certainly not cool!" Said Hermione nugging Ron.
"It was quite fun actually!"
"They didn't die or anything, they'll be fine" said George.
"Let's get inside, it's starting to snow again" said Angelina. Everyone rushed back inside to escape the oncoming blizzard. Wow Aunt Angelina looks very pregnant.
"Dan!" Said Al, going over to Dan who was reading a book on the couch.
"Ali Boy!" Said Dan hugging Al
"How are you."
"Your family is amazing, they've taken such good care of me Fred, J. and Ted are awesome" said Dan.
"Glad to hear you've had a good time" said Scorpius.
"CATCH!" Shouted Lily throwing a chunk of ice at Al.
"FOR GOD'S SAKE LIL!" Said Al.
"Ha some went down you back" said Lily.
"Really Sherlock!" said Al sarcastically.
"OOOH someone's sassy!" Said Lil.
"Mum can you tell Lil to leave us alone!" Said Al.
"Don't do what ever your doing Lil" said Ginny dully, not even looking round.
"Lil go play with Hugo stop bothering them" said J.
"Do you guys want to go over to lucy and louis?" I said to Al and Scorpius.
"Yeah ok" said Al.
"Hey" said Scorpius.
"Hi guys" said Lucy and Louis.
"By the way I think the Lovegood-Scamanders might be coming to visit today before they fly to Norway" said Louis.
"Oh my gosh I can't wait to see them!"
"How are you guys" said Lucy.
"Really good, I've had a great time so far, what about you."
"Well i've managed to re-read the Twilight saga for the 20th time" said Lucy.
"That's amazing!"
"Better get back to reading now, I'll talk to you in a bit" said Lucy.
"Hey Vicky do you know when Lorcan and Lysander will be here."
"I'm not sure ask Molls" said Vicky.
"Molly do you know."
"I think they'll be here in....." said Molly.
"LORCAN PUT THAT SNOW BALL DOWN!" Shouted Rolf.
"That'll be them" said Ted.
"Tiiiii, Aliiiiii, Scoooorps!" Said Lorcan and Lysander.
"Lorcs, Sandy feels like forever since I last saw you two!"
"I missed you alllll!" Said Sandy.
"Who's this" said Lorc.
"Dan, he's a school friend" said Scorpius.
"Hey Dan nice to meet you" said Lorcs and Sandy.
"I'm not gonna be able to tell you to apart!" Said Dan.
"Don't worry we still can't tell them apart now" said Scorpius.
"Hey guys come here I wanna show you something" said Rolf.
"What! What! What!" Said Al.
"Well when we were out in a desert we found this little buddie" said Rolf .
"Omg it's a Fwooper!" Said Al petting the small pink bird.
"It's soooo cute!"
"What is it" asked Dan.
"It's type bird called the Fwooper and it's very interesting, you see it doesn't make and noise" said Rolf .
"Yeah, why is that" said Dan.
"Well it's has a very high pitched chirp and if can drive someone insane if you listen to it so if you want to examine it you have to put a silencing charm on it" Said Rolf .
"Isn't that a little cruel."
"I had to, I found it injured and had to help it" said Rolf .
"Will you release it back into wild?" said Scorpius.
"It wasn't in it's right habitat when we found it, it must have got separated from its flock, so i'm gonna give it special home where it can chirp all it likes" said Rolf.
"Where will that be" asked Al.
Rolf simply taped his dark brown briefcase with the letters N.S on it and walked off.
"Is that code for something" said Dan.
"No he's been" said Lorc.
"Doing it for years" said Sandy.
"Never had the faintest of what it means!" said both of them.
"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Shouted Nan hitting metal pan with a spoon.
"We're going to play heads up, everyone grab a card and put in on your head and don't look at it!" Said Hermione.
Good old heads up! It's a game where everyone has a post-it note on head with the name of a character/famous person and everyone else has to give clues to who it is.
"Get in a circle" said Hermione. Scorpius has got Donald Trump and Al's got spider man.
"Who wants to go first" said Bill. Me and Al both looked at Scorpius and before he could do anything we grabbed his arm and raised it in the air.
"Guys nooooo!" Said Scorpius.
"What's your first question" said bill.
"ummmm.... Is it a man" said Scorpius.
"Yes" said Roxie.
"Is he real" He said.
"Yes but most people wish he wasn't" said Fred.
"Is he English" He said.
"No" Said Hugo.
"Is he american" He said
"Yes" said Roxie.
"So it's a man, it's a real person, American, people don't like him..... It is Justin Bieber." Said Scorpius.
"No" Said Lucy.
"Is he a singer or actor" said Scorpius.
"Nope!"
"OOOO is it Donald Trump"said Scorpius.
"Yeeeeesssss!" Said Al.
"I nominate Al to go next!" Said Scorpius. This will be interesting, will probably take him forever to guess!
"Ummmmm... Is it a girl" said Al.
"Nope."
"Is he a real person" He said.
"No" said Molly.
"Is he in a film" he said.
"Yeah" said Scorpius.
"Is he human" Said Al.
"Kinda" said J.
"What does his name begin with" said Al.
"S" said Hugo.
"Ummmm, is it shrek" said Al.
"Shrek is an ogre...."
"Oh yeah, can you mime out something he does" said Al. J. and Fred got up and did the hand web shooter thing.
"Punk hands.... I have no idea" said Al.
"There is an animal in his name."
"Uhhh, pig guy..." He said.
"Also has man in his name."
"PIG MAN" he said.
"What animal begins S!"
"Skunk man!" He said.
"IS THERE A FILM CALLED SKUNK MAN!"
"Well i don't know! Ummm.... SPOONMAN!" Said Al.
"ARE SPOONS ANIMALS!"
"I KNOW it's spider man" said Al.
"Your stupidity amazes me."
"It amazes me too" said Al.
"DINNERS READY!" Shouted Fleur. I find when you live in big family you have to learn to shout or your dead and you may think well you only see your cousins on special occasions and you've only got Hugo. Noooooooooo! Why because all our houses are joined together. Also next year Scorpius and Draco are thinking of moving here (although they practically live here any way). Also with being a big family means mucking in a lot, emphasis on the muck, we all have to help around the farm; i don't mind it much because it means I can play with and ride on the horses. We all went to table and sat down.
"Al don't play with your food" said Harry.
"Wha... what! I was literally just putting carrots on my plate!" Said Al. When Harry turned his back he made an effort poke every carrot on his plait.
"Let's pull crackers" said charlie.
"Ti do you wanna pull one with me" said Vickie.
"Sure!" So we pull it and out came a little spinning top a cringy joke and a tissue paper hat.
"Do I have to wear the hat" moaned Draco.
"Yes even though you are a whole 37 years old, yes you do have to wear the hat" said Scorpius.
"Like father like son" said me and Al.
"Eat up everyone" said Nan. I'm still stuffed from yesterday. I think charlie and Rolf have already made an amazing friend ship, I can tell Charlie is internally fangirling, he's kinda obsessed with Rolf's Grandfather Newt.
I've always got on really well and found comfort in Luna, most see the luni in her I see the love in her, she isn't like anyone else, I see myself in her.
"Hey you three look at this" said Luna.
"What" said Al.
Luna discreetly lent over to Harry, pulled out her wand and suddenly a pair of rabbit ears sprouted out his head.
"You've turned into a rabbit uncle Harry" giggled Roxie and Hugo.
"Which one of you little gremlins did this, when I went to school you weren't allowed to do magic outside of hogwarts!" Said Harry.
"It's suits you" said J.
"Albus wipe that smile of your face it's not funny!" Said Harry.
"Seriously!" Said Al.
"Now get rid of your little jinx!" Said Harry.
"I didn't do anything!" Said Al.
"Give him a break" said Ted.
"I'll get rid of it" said Louis casting a spell causing the ears to go.
"Thank you! Why can't you be more like Louis" said Harry.
"Al is perfect how he is" said Louis.
"Who wants desert!" Said Ron.
"MEEEEEEEEE!" Shouted Hugo and Roxie.
"Kids come and help me bring it in" said Luna. We walked into the kitchen and picked up some food plaits.
"I'm sorry for back there, I didn't think Harry would react that way" said Luna.
"Don't worry he's like that to me all the time" said Al.
"Is he like that to Lil and J." Said Luna.
"Nope just me, I'm not quite as impressive as them, I can't do quidditch, I'm not exactly popular and he can't accept me for who I am" said Al.
"Your amazing Al and don't let people tell you otherwise" said Luna.
"Thanks" said Al.
"Can see a smile? I guess I'll just have tickle you!" Said Luna tickling Al.
"HA, HA ST... HA, OOOP, HA!" Laughed Al. We walked back with the food and sat down.
"Me and Victore made some special French desserts, hope you like them" said Fleur. I grabbed an almond croissant and and a fancy cake slice.
"They taste amazing Tori" said Molly.
"Me and Lucy spent forever making these chocolate swans" said Louis.
"Looks like it" Sneared Dom.
"Don't even dare" said Lucy giving her a death stair. I complain about Domi but I don't get half as much of Domi's shenanigans as lucy does.
"They're amazing."
"I love the cakes" said Scorpius. Everyone feasted on the patisserie delights
"Mummy, can I the babies desert, because the baby can't eat yet" begged Roxanne, pointing at Angelina's Stomach
"Well Roxanne, mummy has to have the extra desert, because the baby eats the stuff I eat" laughed Angelina, engulfing a slice of cake.
"These croissants are really good" said Al.
"Dumbledore's leg! will you stop stuffing your face Al" said Harry.
"Ok sorry!" said Al.
"You eat as much as you want Al, don't listen to your father" wisped Ron.
"Put that cake down!" said Harry.
"Oops it by some chance ended up in my mouth" Said Al taking a bite of it.
"Albus your putting on enough weight as is it you don't need to put on any more weight" said Harry.
"Harry mate leave the kid alone" said Ron.
"He needs to be toughened up!" Said Harry.
"Al is fine how he is" said Ron.
"You never got a firm hand and you never really did anything" said Harry.
"You'll ruddy well find I did!" Said Ron.
"Name one then if your so heroic" said Harry.
"I don't know hmmm... Well maybe the time I sacrificed myself for you in a life sized match of wizards chess, or the time I went into a forest filled with the things I fear the most when I was 12. I could go on." Said Ron.
"Albus why don't you do anything like that" said Harry.
"I don't know" said Al solemnly.
"Lighten up you old grump" said Draco.
"We're the same age" said Harry.
"I wear it better" said Draco.
"You don't look it" laughed Harry.
"How would you know, have been looking at me" said Draco winking. I want to say something but I know it won't be heard and i'll just sound stupid, I don't know what to do, should Al, Scorpius and I stand up leave the room.
"Be careful not to turn out like your father Scorpius" said Harry.
"You what! Scorpius and Draco are perfect and don't you ever insult them again!" said Al. You go Al you tell them!
"Albus don't raise your voice!" Said Harry raising his voice.
"Stop calling me Albus!" Shouted Al
"Can't you just be normal!" Said Harry.
"Merlin's beard! Will you shut up!" Shouted Scorpius, I did not expect that! Scorpius can barely speak to adults let alone shout.
"He's right! Al is amazing and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"Oh gosh, he's turning normal one weird" said Harry.
"Damn right he is" said Scorpius. Us three stood up and walked a out the room with sass.
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh what did we just do" said Scorpius.
"What you guys did back there was amazing!" Said Al.
"No problem, you shouldn't have to put up with him."
"I didn't know you had that inside of you Scorpius!" Said Ted walking in with the others.
"Neither did I to be honest!" Said Scorpius.
"Time to open presents, a couple of people at time go up to the tree and get your presents!" Said Hermione swiftly turning everyone attention. Everyone proceed to Scramble to tree and grab their gifts.
This year I have a couple more things than last as think some people got me individually from them as well a present from their families, also some presents sent from people at school.
I think I'll open this one first, it's a small blue package from the Lovegood-Scamander's, I opened it and it was a lizard sand creature (sand creatures are sand fill silk animal figures). The over presents I got were: a necklace with an owl and moon charm on (From Luna), a some quidditch gear from the potters, a bottle of french perfume from Bill and his family, a porcelain dragon from charlie, an original handwritten copy of Dreadful Denizens of the Deep from Percy and his family, a sweet making chemistry set from from Fred and his family, a hand carved wooden horse from Hagrid, a box of sharpies from Dan, a display sword from the Longbottoms, a pokemon shirt from Phil, a baking set from Venus, a little crochet bear from Meredith. some earrings from Zack, a chocolate frog from Kamil, a cat poster from Amelia (who wrapped it up in wallpaper, I don't know what to do with her sometimes), a dark wave scented candle from Emerald, some paper butterflies from the Patils and a painting set from the Finnegan's, a colour changing pin badge from Ted and a Ted Baker perfume from Vicky.
"Thanks all for the presents they're really nice."
"I SORRY I'M LATE A GOT A LIL BIT STUCK IN THE SNOW!" Shouted Hagrid bursting through the door.
"Hagrid!" Said Al.
"Come give ya papa 'agrid a hug!" Said Hagrid. So we ran over to him and gave him a big hug
"Who let the skunk in" Snorted Dom.
"Shut yer ungodly mouth, ya lil nipper dragon!" Said Hagrid.
"Don't worry we love you hagrid" said Scorpius.
"Give it a brake Dom" said Vickie.
"You can't tell me what to do!" Said Dom.
"Listen to your sister" said Bill.
"Say goodbye and thank you to everyone, we should be getting back soon" said Draco.
"Byeeeeeee everyone" said us three as we walked towards the door.
"Oh Ti before your go, there's something I want to give you, It's a copy of Hogwart's a history passed through the family" said Percy.
"Thank you I will certainly enjoy reading it, I am honored that you give it to me."
"Come on Ti!" Said Al from outside.
"Do we have to go on the helicopter."
"No, but we are flying back" said Draco, taking 3 brooms out of the helicopter.
"I can not use a broom to save my life!" Said Al.
"You can go on the back of one of our brooms" said Draco.
"Well get on your brooms" said Draco. Scorpius, Draco and I got on our brooms while Al got on the back of Scorpius's. We took of and had a smooth ride home.
"I didn't die!" Said Al.
"You guys need to get to bed soon, the photo shoot tomorrow!" Said Draco.
Today was crazy, I wish Harry would give Al a brake, he doesn't deserve it, Al can be annoying but he wonderful and he shouldn't have to put up with Harry. It was nice to see the twins today, I hope they come to Hogwarts at some point. Dom doesn't really bother us much, she's just looks stupid when she tries to insult people. I got some decent presents.
I can't wait for tomorrow, I've always wanted to work with Rachel Skeeter!