Hogwarts!

As the train holted to sudden stop, we swiftly stood up collected our luggage and began to head out the train behind a group of tall Ravenclaws.
"So, what breed is Primrose, Ti?" said Scorpius looking into case that carried my cat.
"She is a ginger Persian cat, and the cutest little fluff ball ever!" I cooed, stroking Primrose.
"What's your owl called Albus" Scorpius asked, not daring to put his hands anywhere near the cage in fear he'd get nipped by the owls needle like beak.
"Wig-hed," seeing everyone's confused glances, he continued, "I named it after my dad's owl, Hedwig, who sacrificed herself to save his life. Plus, he is snowy, like Hedwig was."
"I wanted to get an owl, but my dad has a thing about birds. Apparently, he got attacked by a Hippogriff called butt-beak or something in his third year, so I got a toad instead. My mum quite likes them so she took me out to Diagon alley and we went into Bufo's Amphibian Shop and that's where I found Sticky. He's a yellow Natterjack toad." Said Scorpius. He never talks about his mother much, as she is in quite poor health, Al and I try to give him support but it only makes him more sad.
"Glad to hear you and your mum are spending some time together."
"Yeah, it's good to hear" said Albus, with small glad smile.
"Well, we better be off now" said Scorpius, sharply changing the subject.

Once we got of the train we carried on down a grassy path surrounded by large trees sprouting with crimson, oblong shaped, fruit.
Reaching the end of the path we looked up to see Hagrid! Hagrid is like family to us, he always visits The Burrow at Christmas and other holidays.
"BLIMEY, you three have grown a lot 'aven't you now, I haven't seen yous since Christmas! I didn't know you were com'in to 'ogwarts this year! It seems like only yesterday yer parents were 'ere! Ti ya look just like yer mother and Al ya look just like yer father. Yer gon'a be ma little 'arry and 'ermione." Hagrid Smiled, rubbing his eyes.b
"Thanks Hagrid." Al and I said in unison.
"If any one, picks on you's, tell ya ol' pappa 'agrid and I'll sort 'em out. Hagrid pumped. Hagrid is too sweet, I love him, most people love him and if you don't love him your lying.
"FIRST YEARS WALK STRAIGHT FORWARD AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE LAKE BOARD A BOAT!" Shouted Hagrid.
Al, Scorpius and I walked along a misty cobblestone path with a group of other weary faced first years; once we walked to the end of the path we reached a peaceful lake and it's god damn beautiful, it's a ripple-less wonder; it's like a mirror with the natural spotlight of the moon embedded into it, with tints of mossy ridden green throughout. At the edge of river are about two dozen, crippling wooden boats. The three of us skipped on to the one of the nearer boats, which started to move as soon as we all sat down. Slowly, it skimmed along glass water and then as the boat turned a corner, Hogwarts appeared.
It's stunning, it's an architectural masterpiece. It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, it looks like something out of a fairy tail. All three of us sat in awe: we were speechless.
After six minutes of artistic silence, we reached a plant ridden bank and clambered off of the now even more decrepit boat.
Once everyone had gotten off of their boats, we were approached by a tall, good-looking middle-aged man, with dark hair and eyes and I deduced that it was Neville Longbottom, who apparently saved my parents from a giant snake called panini or something like that. Also, I think he's Al's godfather or something. I swear we're related to like, half the people in the school!
"First years, follow me" said Neville, heading through a large arched opening, in the side of the school.
Promptly, everyone followed him in. The opening lead to wide piece of corridor which lead to the great hall.
"Welcome to Hogwarts, I am Professor Longbottom, I am deputy headmaster and also the herbology teacher. When you enter The Great Hall, you will be sorted into one of four houses, Gryffindor, where I am head of house, Hufflepuff, where Professor Bones is head of house, Ravenclaw, where Professor Patil is head of house and Slytherin where Professor Slughorn is head of house. These houses will be like your family. You will earn house points for good behavior and points will be deducted for bad behavior, but i'm sure that won't happen. I will now give you a couple of minutes to talk among yourselves." announced Neville, strolling of into the hall.
"I don't want to do this! I want to go home! I can't do this! What if people don't like me? What if people think I'm like... Like people used to be?" asked Scorpius anxiously.
"Scorpius you are the sweetest, most adorable person I know and if any one thinks you're a bad person I think that shows what kind of person they are," I reassure him.
"Yeah Scorps. Don't stress," Albus yawned.
"Thanks guys..." sighed Scorpius, fiddling with his robes.
"Ok, first years, follow me into The Great Hall, " said Neville, bursting back into the corridor.
As he opened the doors and everyone scrambled through, eager to see a first glimpse of the hall.
looking up there are a vast array of floating candles on the ceiling, which was bewitched to look like a galaxy of stars, on the sides of the hall are four rows of tables; one for each house, at the front of the hall is a long horizontal table with a row on teachers on it, in the right hand corner of the room is towering glass, tube shaped, house point counter and on raised length of floor in front of the teachers is a crippled, muddy brown, dusty, decrepit looking hat placed neatly on a miniature oak stool.
"Hello and welcome back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It's lovely to see your bright faces again and it is my pleasure to commence the sorting annual ceremony!" Professor Mcgonagall announced. I find in most schools, at the start of term when teachers say 'lovely to see your happy faces again', the room is filled with gloomy kids, but Hogwarts is different, people are actually happy to be here!