Suprise birthday party

(Some time in November)"I call you all to this meeting today to plan Scorpius's party!"
"WHOOO!" Shouted Al
"Thank you Al... Anyway we are here to plan Scorpius a birthday party. Firstly it will be held here in the room of requirement, it will be a ballroom and all first years plus a couple older kids are invited. So does anyone have any good idea's for the theme?"
"We could do a something to do with Fireworks because was it Guy Fawkes night " said Dan.
"Thanks Dan, that's a really good idea! I will here every ones idea then we can vote on the one we want to use"
"We could do a ball/disco/dance thing" said one kid.
"Good idea!"
"We could have a firework themed ball/disco/dance themed party!" Said another.
"That's a really good idea, if no one else has any good ideas we'll go with that"
"No one else, I guess we're going to have a firework themed ball/disco/dance themed party"
"At my dad's shop he sells indoor fireworks and I could get some for free!" Said fred.
"Send him a letter tonight. Does anyone have a ideas for the food?"
"My mum bakes cake and she could make a fireworks cake!" Said Samaira.
"That would be really cool if your mum could do that!"
"Scorpius loves sweets so we could get lot of popping candy things" said Al.
"Fred add a lot of popping candy to that letter!"
"Any decoration ideas?"
"I have an old chandelier in a cupboard we could use" said Emerald.
"We could bring in some fancy tables to put food on also I could bring some salad" said Caleb.
"Yeah if anyone can bring any cool foods or tables that would be helpful!"
"My parents run bakery so I could get some stuff" said someone.
"That would be good. Now we will meet again on Thursday here at 11.00 pm to setup stuff."
"NUMBER 1 RULE DO NOT TELL SCORPIUS!" Said Al.
(Thursday evening)
"Ok so tonight we will prepare the room for tomorrow!"
"So can people put tables on the sides of the room" said Al.
"And can some of you put decoration up or help Emerald put the chandelier."
"Also if anyone knows how to set up a record player please help me" said Al. Everyone began to scatter around the room and using levitation charms to put up decorations and some people just throwing glitter everywhere, Al trying not to explode the record player and me awkwardly standing here pretending to do stuff. About an hour later we had set everything up.
"So guys the party starts at 7:00 and me and Al will bring him here at 7:30, so bring food and come dressed fancy if you can!"
(Friday night a.k.a PARTY NIGHT!!!")
"Happy birthday Scorpius!" Said me and Al.
"Thanks!" He replied. We went to lessons as usual, luckily no one has spilled and Scorpius isn't suspicious and just thinks no one remembers.
"Guys NO ONE has remembered my birthday" Scorpius sighed. Me and Al subtly smiled at each other.
"Oh yeah we got some food and music and put it in the room of requirement so we can get dressed up go there and chill, its not really much but it's cool" said Al.
"Thanks so much guys, just having you guys is fine!" Said Scorpius. He's going to be soooo happy when he finds out what's really going on!
"I'm going to get ready now, just going speak to Al for sec."
"So it's 6:30 now most people will be there round 7:00 and I'll be there at 7:15 and you need to bring Scorpius at 7:30, when you get to the door say I require Scorpius's party, then knock on the door 3 times to let me know your there and come in when I say come in. Also you did a really good job and please make you and Scorpius look ok!" I said as I hugged him and went of.
Ok I am determined that nothing will go wrong Scorpius needs something like this and I will make sure nothing messes tonight up!
I went to my dorm to get ready, the others girls were getting ready in the bathrooms. I'm going to wear this dress my parents sent me by owl, it's is purple mauve flower lace dress with long sleeves, I put my hair down and it was wavy as I had my hair in plaits today. I put on a pair of gold glittery tights and a pair of sparkly silver party shoes, for makeup I put on some mascara, pink lipstick and light blue eye shadow. I think I look pretty good! Just hope Al dresses Scorpius up nice. Or at least brushes his own hair.
They should be expecting me now. I walked down the corridor and mid way I put my wand against the wall and said "I require Scorpius's party!" As I said that a door appeared, I went inside and I saw everyone there all dressed up, the tables filled with food, the huge chandelier shining above me, the ceiling bewitched to look like a night sky with firework patterns scattered across it, popping candy lollipops, firework cupcakes, delicious salads, an upbeat 80's song playing on the record player and on an elevated stand is the firework cake, it has 3 layers covered in white fondant then fondant fireworks over it and a sparkler in the shape of the number 12 on top!
"WOW good job with the cake Samaira!"
"No probs!" She said.
"When Scorpius and Al comes, Al will knock on the door 3 times when he does that hide under the tables and when I say it's a shame that only us could come. you can jump up and say Happy Birthday!" We all danced around for a bit and then.
*Knock, Knock, Knock!*
"EVERYONE HIDE!" I whispered. Everyone scrambled under the table.
"You can come in!" So Al and Scorpius walked in they were both dressed nicely Albus in a white polo shirt black waistcoat and trousers and Scorpius wore a white polo shirt, a light blue waistcoat and black trousers. Instead of having his hair tightly gelled back he put it in a natural style.
"OMG GUYS THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH I didn't expect this much, I don't know how were are going to eat all this but it's amazing and the cake is just the BEST!" Said Scorpius.
"Well it's a shame that only us could come!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Cheered everyone leaping up from under the tables.
"WHAT OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EVERYONE I thought you all forgot!" Said Scorpius recovering from a mini heart attack.
"We would never forget!" Said phil, Rett, Val and Zach.
"LET'S PARTY!!!" Shouted Al. As the night went on everyone danced and ate, Scorpius looks like he's enjoying the popping candy. I think we should cut the cake now!
"Hey Scorpius do you want to do the cake and presents now?"
"Yeah sure!" He said.
"HAPPY.....!" I started.
"BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SCORPIUS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOOOOO!" Sung everyone.
"Thank you sooo much guys!" He said as his face lit up like it hadn't in a long while.
"Bring you and if have it a present to the center of the room and sit in a circle!"
"Who's present do you want open?" Said Al.
"I'll open the one you and Ti got me" said Scorpius. I gave him the present which was in a blue envelope.
"This is a joint present from me, Al and Fred, hope you like it!" He opened it and it was a...
"20 GALLON VULTURE to spend in WEASLEYS WIZARD WHEEZES!" He said.
"Told you we'd be able to get you some free sweets!" Said Al.
"We just got in a load of new stock" said Fred.
"Thanks soooo much!" Said Scorpius. He got presents from various other people such as Phil who got him a chocolate frog card collectors booklet and a card in a green acrylic envelope (we have learned not to ask questions with Phil). Dan got him a 3pm player... I mean a MP3 player it's a piece of muggle technology that plays music. Amelia got him a Cat plush and his dad's autobiography(as a joke). Emerald got him a yearly Netflix pass. Alisa and Kamil got him quidditch kit Meredith got him pug plush. Venus got him a handmade recipe book for cakes and things she makes. Valen got him a camera. Rett got him all the Disney Pixar DVDs. Zach got him a leather jacket which I will force Scorpius to wear at some point. Caleb got him 5 packets of Skittles. Nora got him a giant teddy bear that I think is bigger than her. Adrian got him derpy hat made and tailored in France which his dad sent over, Adrien comes to Hogwarts as he and his dad are VERY famous in France so his dad thought it would best if he came here. Samaira got him a box of homemade firework bath bombs. Ted got him rainbow contact lenses and a rainbow wig. Louis got him a fancy grey suit made his mum/my aunt. Lucy got him a fancy Hufflepuff book mark. Sophie got him 5 bottles of sweets. Trisha got him a sloth plush. Anastasia got him a pikachu plush. Laura got him a ukulele. A zebra plushy that the Lovegood-Scmanders sent. Finally he opened a present his dad sent over, it is a nimbus 5000 a broom with a night black stick bit and red bristles at the end.
"AHHH ALL THESE THINGS ARE SOOOO NICE I really don't know how I can thank all of you!" He said.
"Just seeing you happy is enough, now let's cut your cake!" We went over to the table with the cake on, Scorpius pulled out his wand and said
"segmentum!" Causing the cake to slice down the middle as it parted a load of red and orange smarties, skittles and M&Ms trickled out the center.
"AWSOME!" Said Scorpius.
"Can't wait to get some of that!" Said Al gleefully licking his lips
"Well dig in! Everyone who wants some line up." I served up cake to people and had some for myself, it tastes like joy. As the night went on people ate and danced and made friends.
"It's getting late now so let's do a final dance, so find a partner and get on dance floor!" I wonder who people will pick. Causally setting people up
The first people on the dance floor were Adrien and Venus, I definitely ship them they are both such beautiful humans inside and out, there styles complement each over. Next on the dance floor was Dan and Phil joined by Caleb and winnie followed by Amelia and Emerald. Suddenly Scorpius came over to me and said...
"Would you care to dance?" Wow this was unexpected. What should I do, PLAY IT COOL!
"It would be my pleasure!" Well guess I'm doing this. We walked in to center of the room and began to sway about to the gentle waltz playing in the background, I don't think anyone knows how to dance but everyone just had their hand around their partner and moved to the rhythm of the song. We were so close I could almost hear his heart beating, I could tell he was nervous but also he was enjoying this a felt a comfort which he had not felt in awhile, like he was appreciated and loved and things could go right in his life. As we danced some more the others left the center leaving just us dancing, everyone was watching, but we just kept dancing without a care in the world and the simple comfort of just each other, platonic or romantic it was love and in the purest form. After a minute or so we stopped and everyone clapped.
"I just want to say i'm so grateful to all who came and helped tonight, I wish you the best a hope things go well for you all, we must be going now as it's getting late, thank you all!" Said Scorpius with a warm smile.
"If you want any of your stuff please take it, hope you have made new friends, thanks for the food and especially the cake, good night!" After saying farewell, people started heading back to their dorms. Once everyone had gone I went back and when I got in the common room I saw Al and Scorpius.
"I could never thank you two enough!" He said, giving me and Al a large hug. We then went to our dorms and I got in bed.
I don't know whether I should embrace my feelings for Scorpius or not, we have always been so close, he's like a brother to me, it doesn't feel right but also feels right at the same time. I could also sense Al was upset about something but I don't quite know what, he dance with anyone tonight. AHHH.+-+