Gotta get back to Hogwarts

A/N: why did I feel the need to include a warning (😩🔫)

(Warning: this chapter contains very sad bits)
"Arrrrr I do not want to go back to school!" Moaned Al slouching out of bed.
"I'm kind of do wanna' go back kind of don't, I'm getting a bit bored here but schools effort" shrugged Scorpius finishing getting changed.
"Al get up and get changed, Scorpius stop faffing about your hair looks fine, I've packed your suitcase and satchels, got your tickets and made breakfast!"
"Flip I forgot to do to homework!" Said Al.
"Don't worry I got that sorted."
"Oh my god thank you!" Said Al.
"That will be 2 gallons."
"Great, just great I've run out of hair gel!" Said Scorpius.
"No wonder! You use so much of the goddam stuff!"
"what should I use then" said Scorpius.
"Saliva" said Al.
"Or just water..." Said Scorpius.
"Yeah that would better idea" said Al.
"Hmm maybe you could use, I don't know, magic!"
"Oh yeah..." Said Al.
"You two really do bemuse me sometimes."
"So does you fancy-spancyness and too-many-wordness" said Al.
"As does you general vocabulary."
"Hurry up, we're leaving in 10 minutes!" Shouted Draco. So we all rushed and got ourselves ready, I enchanted Scorpius's hair with a sleek stick spell, repacked the bags 5 times and forced Al to comb his hair.
"Ok is there anything else you wanna bring."
"Nope we're all set" said Scorpius. As we went down stairs.
"You took your own sweet time! Get in the car" said Draco. "Shove all the suitcases in the back" he said.
"Are we picking our pets up from the burrow" said Al.
"Don't worry about that, Teddy said he'll bring them to school" said Draco.
"Get in the car and drive we have 20 minutes to get to the station!" We quickly got inside the car and Draco pressed button on the steering making the car invisible, suddenly the car zoomed along the road and glided through cars like a ghost.
"Ahhhh I love this car so much" said Al.
"This car is my child" said Draco.
"I guess i'm just the next door neighbour" said Scorpius.
"My second child" laughed Draco.
"How fast does is this car going right now" asked Al.
"One hundred and twenty!" Said Draco.
"Wow!" Said Al. We drove for a couple more minutes until we reached the station.
"We have 4 minutes to get to the train!" So we ran through the station hauling along our baggage, knocking about 5 old ladies over and speeded through the wall leading to the platform.
"Phew, I have successfully looked after you three for and entire holiday without killing any of you" said Draco.
"Welldone" laughed Scorpius.
"Oh great I see my parents" said Al.
"Just speed walk past them and onto the train."
"I'll try" said Albus.
"So I guess I leave you guys here" said Draco.
"Yeah" said Scorpius.
"I'm going too miss you guys so much, do write a lot to me" said Draco.
"I'll write twice week every week."
"I'll try" said Scorpius.
"I'll write my name at the bottom of Ti's letters" said Al.
"Stay safe, do your work, have fun and don't get in too much trouble" said Draco hugging us.
"Byeeeeee!" We said running of to get to the train.
"TRAIN DEPARTING IN 2 MINUTES!" Bellowed the the train conductor.
"Hurry guys!"
"Albus come here!" Shouted Ginny.
"Oh great! Just Great..." Muttered Al.
"Albus your father told me to tell you to go see him after dinner today, he'll be in the staff room" said Ginny.
"Why does he want to speak to me" huffed Al.
"I don't know, stop asking so many questions and cut the attitude" said Ginny.
"I love you too" said Al. "Let's go" he said. So we scuttled on to the train in to first empty carriage.
"Here should be fine" said Scorpius as we sat down. I sat down by the window and Al and Scorpius sat on the over side.
"Where do you think Dan and Phil are" said Al.
"Hi can we join you, everywhere else is full" said Phil.
"Sure thing!" said Scorpius. So Dan sat next to Al and Phil sat next to me
"So how was your time at the burrow."
"Yeah all your cousins are really nice" said Dan.
"How any jumpers did our Nan make you" laughed Al.
"About six" laughed Dan.
"Well your part of the family now."
"Good to hear you had a nice holiday" smiled Phil.
"Thanks, how was your's" asked Dan.
"Pretty calm, as usual, I saw my family and got some nice stuff it was good" replied Phil.
"Good" said Dan.
"Ti by any chance did you bring the breakfast you made in your bag" said Al.
"Yes Al, I bought a bowl of cereal on the train with us"
"Did you bring any lunch" said Al.
"I would have if someone *cough, cough Al* didn't take so long to get ready"
"Arrrrr I'm sooo hungry!" Said Al.
"Just buy a pumpkin pasty or something."
"The Trolley lady will be here soon" said Scorpius.
And almost on command *Knock, Knock*
"Come in" said Al opening the door.
"Any thing from the trolley dearies" said the the trolley witch.
"Two pumpkin pasties, one kidney pie and a pack of exploding gummy eels please" said Al.
"I'll have 2 crystal cupcakes, a veggie wrap and a packet of bertie botts' every flavour beans please."
"Umm, 5 ginger newts, a pack u-no-poos and 2 pumpkin pasties please" said Phil.
"I'll have 5 shape shifting toffee apples please" said Scorpius.
"Do you want anything from the trolley dear" said the trolley witch.
"No thanks" said Dan solemnly. We gave her the money then she left.
"I bought a biscuit for each of us and Dan you can the other pumpkin pasty" said Phil.
"Are you sure!" Said Dan.
"Just take it" said Phil giving dan the food.
"I bought you one of those apple things" said Scorpius passing them out.
"Cheers" said Al and Phil. We settled down and began to eat our snacks. Then as I went to rest my hand inside pocket of my robe and suddenly I feel a little parsel. It must the one from Astoria, I remember putting it in there so I'd remember to look at it, I might as well the other seem to busy talking.
I unraveled the neat wrapping to find a gold bracelet with a little gold bow on it, a gold necklace with a small gold bow on it and a neatly folded letter. Wow this jewelry looks beautiful, why would she part with it, I should read the letter.
Dear Titania
As you know I have been in the hospital recently and you may be wondering why. The reason why is because I have a genetic disease, which is life limiting and I do not have long left. I have not written to Scorpius as he finds it difficult to handle information like this so try not to tell him, he will find out when the time it right. You are also probably wondering why I gave you those pieces jewelry, it's because they have been passed through my family for years and as you are the closest thing to a daughter to me I thought I should pass them on to you, please look after them and pass them to your children when you grow old. As well as the jewelry you can have anything the boys don't want. I want to let you know that you are one of the most intelligent, strong minded, determined people I've ever met and don't you ever forget it. Please make sure Scorpius stays safe, I know this a lot for you to take on, please stay strong and when times are tough just remember life is like a river go with the flow and it will take you somewhere eventually.
Love and goodbye from Astoria.
I knew she was ill but I thought she had a couple years left. I feel overwhelmed at all this, I think she is right to not tell Scorpius at the moment, as soon as he knows he won't be the same, for all he knows he thinks she's getting better. Once it all happens Scorpius won't be the same for a while. Seeing Scorpius in the state he will be difficult for me and Al. Scorpius is one of the purest, sweetest people I know, he doesn't deserve this, Astoria doesn't deserve this, Draco doesn't deserve this. A lot is about to change.
"Are you alright Ti" asked Phil.
"Oh yeah, yeah, I... I just... accidentally poked myself in the eye."
"What are you reading" questioned Scorpius.
"Umm... just a letter from my parents."
"Do you want a gummy eel?" offered Al, who could tell I was upset.
"Yeah, thanks. Anyway who wants to do a bean roulette."
"Yeah!" They said. I managed to get through the rest of the train ride without cracking and showing how I feel. We departed of the train strolled of to a boat. Dan and phil got on to a boat with Rett and Valen so Al, Scorpius and I got on a boat with Venus and Florence.
"So how was your holidays" asked Scorpius.
"Very good, I spent it in italy with my nana, did you like the backing sets I got you" replied Venus.
"I love mine, thank you."
"How was your holiday Meredith" said Al.
"Very nice" she said.
"The beautiful sights of hogwarts never fail to fill me with awe." I announced as the boat sailed nearer and nearer to Hogwarts.
"The stars make the sky wonder to behold" said Scorpius pointing at the constellations draped across the dark abyss of night.
"The brighter stars are planets" said Venus.
"That one's Venus." I said guiding her hand to where is in the sky.
"Which one's the Scorpio constellation" said Scorpius too me.
"It's right there" said Al, pointing Scorpius's hand into the sky.
"Guys we're at the dock now" said Flo. We departed off the boat and headed through the doors with the rest of the year where we saw uncle nev... I mean professor Longbottem.
"Welcome back! You'll get in the hall in a minute I just need to take a register" he said. He took a quick register, we entered the hall and sat at our tables.
"Sup" said Ted.
"Sup" said Al.
"Quiet everyone! Welcome back, I hope you all had a good holiday, study well this term and eat up! Prandium pro omnibus" Cast Mcgonagall.
"Food!" Squeaked Al, piling chicken wings on his plait.
"Ted can you turn your face into a duck" said Al.
"I can turn it into hundreds of animals" said Ted turning his face into a whole farm full of animals. I ate my dinner my quickly, went to my dorm as soon I could and just told people that I was tired so they didn't question me to much.
I'm shaken up about all this, keeping it to myself will be hard but I want to Scorpius mentally stable for as long as possible. Everything is going to be different now...