Unexpected news

A/N: again why did I feel the need to include a warning(😩🔫)

(Warning: Contains very sad content and death, so if your not comfortable with that kinda stuff just skip over.)
It's been a week or so now and Scorpius has not gotten any post from Astoria yet, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. On one hand it means Scorpius is safe from it all, on over hand it's killing me keeping it to myself, it's constantly playing on my mind, eating away with the thoughts of what is to come. I need to pull myself together, this no time to be thinking of myself. Al and Scorpius seem to have been getting on so well with everything recently, for it to all go down hill now, I don't know what to think anymore...
As usual I met Al and Scorpius in the common room, we went down for breakfast, saw and talked to the same people as usual.We dug into our breakfast everything was going like does everyday, until... until professor Longbottom walked slowly towards.
"If... If you three could come to Mcgonagall's office with me" he said choking on his words as his eyes filled with pain. As heard this my heart dropped and my stomach felt weird. I'm paralyzed, I can't move, I can't move! My hands are shaking, everyone's staring. No this isn't happening I'm not ready, We're not ready...
"What's happening Professor" said Al.
"You're not in trouble" trembled professor. We got out of seats and quickly walked out the hall and briskly into Mcgonagall's office.
"What's going on" said Al.
"It'll be alright" said Mcgonagall looking like she was about to burst into tears. Just say it! just get it over with, get it done with.
"Just say it" I whispered.
"I've called you in here to tell you some unexpected news, Scorpius as you know your mother has fallen ill recently and I have just be alerted to that she is... is on her last hours" she trembled.
Scorpius fell to his knees in despair, his eyes welling up with tears, his head low in his hand as lets out a gentle sob as Albus ran other to comfort him. This is too soon, this is horrible.
"I'm... I'm so sorry."
"You knew. You knew didn't you!" Shouted Scorpius.
"I... I..."
"I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU" he bellowed shooting of floor. I wish he knew how sorry I felt, I can't see him like this.
"Calm down" said Longbottom restraining him.
"Can at least see my mother for the little time she has left!" Cried Scorpius.
"I'll take you" said Neville.
"I'm sorry without his father's permission he won't be able to go, I'm so sorry" said Mcgonagall.
"Please let him say goodbye to his mother, I will always regret not saying it to mine" said Neville.
"Go but stay safe..." she said
"How are we going to get there" said Scorpius.
"Just use floo powder" said Mcgonagall.
"Come on then" said Neville. So we paced over to the fireplace and stepped in. "St. mungo's hospital" he said. Green flames emerged from the fire and we swirled around until we fell on a cold floor. As I got up and looked around I saw a room full of beds with sickly people in, walls painted duck egg blue with paper decorations all over them. So much is happening at once, Al must be completely confused he hasn't said a word and I can't even imagine how Scorpius must feel, seeing them like this hurts me more than anything.
"I guess we're here..." said Scorpius.
"Yeah..." said Neville.
"Do you want me to find her."
"Can you just back off you've caused enough trouble" said Scorpius.
"I was only doing it to protect you."
"Protect me from what" said Scorpius.
"I just wanted you to be happy for as long as possible... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."
"I found your Dad" said Neville. Scorpius ran over to him.
"Where's mum" said Scorpius. Draco didn't respond he just put his arms round Scorpius as tears ran down his face. A fragile looking woman with wispy brown, grey hair was in the bed next to where they were standing. I'm guessing that's Astoria, she looks so different. She reached her hand out and held scorpius's hand.
"Scorpius darling, what are you doing here" said Astoria.
"I... I just wanted to see you one last time" he trembled.
"I love you darling, I love you so much" she replied.
"I love you too mum" he whimpered.
"You have to promise me to go on living your life after I go" she said.
"I'll try..." he replied.
"You've grown up so beautifully, never lose sight of who you are" said Astoria.
"I won't" said Scorpius.
"You will always be my little baby" said Astoria stroking his face. Suddenly she let out a violent cough. Scorpius's legs trembled as he fell to the ground. "Stay strong baby" she whispered. Stroking her hand through his bleach hair.
"Come here darling" she said softly, becoming me over to her. Her pasty, brittle, boney hands clasped mine and she said "I need you to promise me that you will look after Scorpius for me, please make sure he stays safe, make sure he still carries on with his life... Please"
"I promise I will, he won't get hurt, I promise" I trembled.
"Make sure you all stay together, make sure Scorpius and Albie don't lose each other" said Astoria as her voice grew weaker. Astoria always calls Al, Albie.
"I will stay with them forever... Always" I can no longer hold back my tears. Suddenly She lets out a violent cough making everyone else turn their heads away in fear.
"Please don't go" I cried holding her hand and looking into her eyes.
"Hate is strong but love is stronger, don't ever let go of love..." Whisper Astoria, her eyes began to fade, her muscles relaxed, her plus halted and her mouth let out it's final breath. I slowly let go of her palm and placed it on her chest.
"She is in peace now, her pain is gone..." Silence filled the room, my heart dropped as what I just witnessed sunk in.
For a minute the room echoed in a peace; no one moved no one talked. Scorpius sat turned away from the bed with Draco standing by his shoulder, uncle neville stood head in hand by the wall and Albus stood a meter of so away from the bed his hung his body in shock.
I looked down once more, I looked down at life lost, a life cut short; this was a kind person, a person with a pure heart. A person who didn't deserve to die.
Closing my eyes is all I can do. Seeing death, seeing some you love have their life slowly drain out of them, makes you feel completely empty, like your looking at someone in trouble right in front of you, and you so desperately want to help but there's a wall, a wall stopping you and you just have watch as they die.
Mabey if I close my eyes this will all have never happened, I don't want to see Scorpius in pain, I don't want to see anyone in pain.
I just want them all to be safe to be happy, I don't want any of this. I will never let anyone hurt Al or Scorpius, I will never let them go. never...