Early Exams

~Todoroki's POV~

I didn't know how long I had been out. Suddenly, I was awoken by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Fuyumi gazing at me, eyes wide with fear.

"Hm, what's up sis?" I murmured, yawning.

"You wouldn't wake up!" She squeaked sacredly.

"Huh?" The memories of last night came flooding back to me. 

"Oh yeah- that." I muttered angrily. Fuyumi embraced me tightly, and I felt her warms tears dampen my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Sho." She whispered into my bi-coloured hair.

"It's not your fault." I replied, wrapping my arm around her sobbing body. She suddenly pulled away, hand on my shoulders and stared me right in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She felt my forehead gently with her cool hand.

"You're burning up." She gulped. 

"I'm fine." She glared at me, a rare occurrence.

"You're not going to school." She announced before leaving to make breakfast. Damn it! We have our exams today- I would fail if I missed it. I slipped out of bed and headed into the shower. While bandaging myself, I was contemplating my options. In the end I decided I would have to sneak out. I couldn't miss the exam...

I put on my uniform, collected up my hero costume and slipped my bag over my shoulder. Ow... Why does it sting? There must be a wound there...  I sighed before pushing the small window open. As I was squeezing through, I heard Fuyumi's footsteps patter down the corridor. Fuck. I used my ice to slide from the window to the ground safely. Hearing my bedroom door slide open, I made a run for it. When I looked back, I saw an aggravated Fuyumi at my window.

"SHOTO TODOROKI, GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" She shouted. 

"Sorry I have to get to my exam." Her glare made me smirk at bit. I turned back to face the way I was heading, and carried on my sprint to U.A. I slowed as I approached the gates, and checked my phone for the time. WHAT!? I was 45 minutes early. I sighed angrily. Last thing I needed was more questions. Slowly walking up the stairs, I considered using this time to go home for some food. But Fuyumi would never let me leave again. I silently laughed a little. That girl is way too protective. I reached 1-A and headed for my desk, sliding my bag under it. I was so tired... Maybe I could just have a little nap... I let the blanket of sleep console me.

~Aizawa's POV~

Finally the pancake incident was fully resolved, and I drove to school with a loud Hizashi. We separated once we entered the building; him to mark English papers, me to have a nap before the students arrive. As I enter the ridiculously oversized 1-A door, I catch a flash of a... candy cane? Oh god it better not be one of the students' pranks again. Remembering what happened last Christmas made me shiver all over. They dressed up All Might as a Christmas tree and stationed him at the corner behind my desk... in the middle of teaching All Might suddenly jumped out and announced "I am here!" I had jumped slightly and Kaminari got it on video... I shook my head, I was getting lost in thoughts again.

Instead of a candy cane, Todoroki was slumped over his desk fast asleep. I scowled slightly. He's what- 45 minutes early! I walked up to his desk, observing him for anymore injuries. I swore I saw a small bit of bandage- what if- STOP IT SHOTA. You saw his homelife, he's fine

I slowly raised my hand and tapped his shoulder. He flinched and sat upright almost immediately. Is this a sign of something..NO SHOTA. He still seemed half asleep, and murmured something along the lines of: