Cat Cafe

The walk to the Cat Cafe was not extremely far to the house. That may have had something to do with Aizawa picking it...

Some people walking on the same pavement as them stared, possibly because Todoroki was Endeavor's son (not for long), or the fact that the trio looked so odd together.

One with blonde hair and green eyes.

One with black hair and dark eyes.

One with dual-coloured hair and heterochromic eyes.

The teenager reckoned he was the oddest looking out of their weird bunch. Hizashi looked surprisingly subtle today, no hint of the flashy hero that screeched English lessons and sent villains flying with sound waves.

Aizawa... well he didn't look much different. It was a well-known fact throughout 1-A that he did not bother with appearances. 

It was rather cold outside, and Todoroki was just wearing a thin black jumper. However, he could regulate his own temperature. Even at the slightest increase in temperature, he noticed Hizashi moving closer.

"You're like a personal heater." The blonde laughed quietly. 

"You could've brought a scarf." Aizawa pointed out. "The cats are gonna love your warm side, Shoto."

"Maybe..." Todoroki agreed. Streets cats, even terrified ones, always tended to come and rub against his left leg.

"We're here!" Hizashi announced, gesturing to a building with a swoop of his arm. It was rather out-of-the-way, the type you would look over easily. A dusty sign read 'Cat Cafe' in faded letters. 

The large windows showed a small room, with traditional low tables and cushions to sit on. The floor was made of tatami mats, instantly giving it a Japanese feel. 

As they walked through the entrance way, some cats perked up at the sight of Aizawa. He was a regular customer, after all. 

"Aizawa, Yamada! Welcome back!" An old lady with greying hair greeted them from behind the counter. "Who do we have hear?" She asked softly, peering over her purple-framed glasses at Todoroki.

"This is Shoto, he's staying with us." Aizawa explained, pushing Todoroki forward a bit. The teenager bowed politely.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Good morning too you too, dearie." The old lady responded with a sweet smile. "You can call me Hana."

"Okay, Mrs.Hana." Todoroki agreed. He was a bit confused when the three adults started laughing.

"There's no need to be so formal, dearie." Hana explained.

"Oh, sorry."

"We really need to work on your apologising habit." Aizawa sighed. "Anyway, we'd like a table for three."

Hana nodded dutifully, leading them through to a table. The cafe was completely customer-free, which would be expected seeing as the break had not started yet. Aizawa was very grateful for an extended holiday, no matter the circumstances that caused it. 

Once they were seated on the cushions, the cats started to come over. Some wandered over the Aizawa, him being the most familiar face, whereas a young cat rubbed itself against Todoroki's left leg. 

"What would you like to order?" Hana asked gently, soft smile still present on her wrinkled features. 

"Black coffee, please." Aizawa said.

"Hm... a scone with jam and cream!" Hizashi ordered. 

"Can I please have a strawberry milkshake?" Todoroki asked politely.