Pros Vs No.1

~Aizawa's POV~

Every available teacher rushed over to the Todoroki household. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I hammered on it and a few seconds later it swung open to reveal a pair of sobbing Todoroki siblings. 

"Where's Shoto?" I questioned hastily.

"I- I don't know. B- but it's bad." Fuyumi Todoroki choked out between sobs. 

"Where's Endeavour?!" Midnight stepped forward.

"H-his room. I'll sh-show you." The female stuttered. 

~Midnight's POV~

I followed the girl to the so called Endeavour's room. Trembling, she nodded at the door, confirming it was his. I knelt down, and released my quirk under the small crack at the bottom of the door. The door crashed open, and Endeavour stormed out, mouth and nose covered. His flames billowed and danced high into the atmosphere. 

"ERASERHEAD." I shouted, knowing there was no use unless Endeavour's quirk was erased. Eraser came running, assessing the situation in an instant and activating his own quirk. Endeavour turned to stare Eraser right in the eyes.

~Aizawa's POV~

The beastly man turned to me.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!!" He shouted aggresively.

"We have reason to believe you are abusing your son, Shoto Todoroki." Midnight said clearly, without a hint of fear.

"And we were called." I glared back at him. "Where is Shoto?"

"NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. NOW GET OUT." Endeavour screamed.

"Unfortunately we can't do that." Midnight said, cool as ice. Endeavour let out a beastly growl and started throwing punches at the surrounding pros. Unfortunately for him, he relied on his quirk and I wouldn't be allowing that back anytime soon. Snipe fired bullets, Nezu attempted to form a plan, Cementoss hunting for surrounding cement, Midnight released her sleeping mist, Power loader swung his iron claws and I focused on keeping his quirk erased. 

Once Endeavour had been securely tied up, guarded by Power Loader and Cementoss, the hunt for Todoroki began.